chapter 4

Huoning opened his eyes, only to feel sore all over his body. After a little movement, he rolled down from the sofa in confusion, and lay dead on the cold floor for a while before he gradually regained consciousness.

He stood up and saw all his homework for this weekend on the coffee table, so he couldn't help but hammered the glass table top. After swearing, he still reluctantly put away his homework.

Those shameful and embarrassing memories gradually came back, Horning covered his face angrily, then sighed and dragged his body to wash. After all, this thing has already happened, no matter what kind of anger you get, it won't help. Huoning's good temper was created by repeated illnesses in his previous life.

He looked up at himself in the mirror. The model loaded by the system was his 22-year-old appearance, and he hadn't moved at all except for his hair cut. Because of his poor physical condition and lack of social experience, his temperament is very immature, and he is fully qualified for the status of a high school student.

But after the previous incident, his appearance was very different from the paleness he used to be, with spring water in his eyes, and a little redness on his face that hadn't faded away. It looked like he had had a happy sex life... his size.

"No matter how indifferent a man is, his rectum is always warm?" He couldn't help complaining, touched his face in the mirror that was flushed again from the memory, and spat, "Dah!"

You can feel the ointment on your wrist It should be that the kidnapper nursed him after he fell asleep, and then sent him back to his apartment. Waking up in the apartment...he seems to know where the keys went that day.

Later, I will contact the unlock master to change the key, and he will add this matter to the itinerary.

The process of taking a shower is a little awkward. After encountering such a thing, it is impossible not to take a bath, and the hot water in the bath makes the existence of a certain part behind him more vivid.

After finally finding a small mirror in the apartment where single men lived, Horning rolled onto the bed with wet steam, bent his legs and lifted it up, reached out to adjust the angle of the mirror, and observed a part that he could not observe before. The mucous membrane is bright red from overuse, and the fingers feel hot and slightly painful when touched. It seems that I have to eat lightly in the past few days. Angrily, he threw the mirror away, spread it on the bed to let go of his thoughts, and soon fell asleep again.

In the following days, the kidnapper never appeared again, and even the uncomfortable feeling of peeping disappeared-but Horning's new key disappeared again, and the other party seemed to remind him in his own way that he was not out of the other party's control .

But in any case, the disappearance of the sense of voyeurism that oppressed his nerves gave him a little relief, and he began to pay attention to his studies and his tasks again.

Learning is something to learn, and it is impossible to give up no matter what. The few homework left on the coffee table at his house after the incident in the small black room is probably the only consensus between him and the kidnapper.

However, this matter was a bit difficult for Huoning, who was admitted to the hospital every now and then. He was progressing rapidly in the third year of senior high school, and he failed in several quizzes due to his weak foundation. Fortunately, Huoning was a marginal character. No matter how his grades fluctuated, No one else will be surprised by this.

Huo Ning is working hard, but the gap is too big. There is really no hope for learning. He has to shift his focus to the plot that is getting closer and closer. This is an ordinary campus love story. The male protagonist who is always at the top of his grades and the lovely heroine who has been studying hard and has been working hard. The end is over.

Among them, the most important turning point in the relationship between the hero and heroine is also the prelude to the short plot that Horning needs to maintain, which is a fight between classes.

In order to prevent students from dying suddenly under high-intensity study conditions, the school compulsorily arranges long-distance running between classes. During a certain long-distance running, the class where the hero and the heroine belonged collided with another class with a different route at an intersection, and there was pushing and shoving in the chaos, which then turned into a small-scale brawl. In this accident, the male protagonist Tom Su Bensu showed off his force value of

"I can fight ten",

while the female protagonist rescued the classmates in the chaos, and her performance was decisive and capable, which was quite eye-catching. Two excellent people pay attention to each other and attract each other, and a love that races against time between studies begins.

It is not known which class the collision occurred in the script, and there is no exact description of the date, only a little description of the environment at that time in the context.

After the campus environment began to fit the description of the plot, Huo Ning had to ask his gossip deskmate who knew everything about the sky and the earth about long-distance fitness running every day.

"Why are you so sure that two classes will collide during the long-distance running?" Huo Ning said so confidently that even his deskmate was aroused curiosity.

"I won't tell you." After staying with the good-tempered friends around him for a long time, Huoning gradually became more lively. Maybe human beings are really a kind of creature that needs to live in groups.

It wasn't until that day when he buried himself in running with the team and bumped into the classmate in front of him while adjusting his breathing that he realized that he didn't need to ask his deskmate these gossip information at all.

The class that collides with the class of the male and female lead is his own class.

From an accidental collision to a quarrel, the impulsive recklessness of the young people was detonated under the pressure of study and the gradually hot weather. Even Huoning at the scene of the incident didn't see who made the move, and the two sides suddenly fought.

Huo Ning dragged his deskmate to hide as far as possible, but there were flat and dense hedges on both sides of the road, and there were students behind who had no time to retreat, so there was nowhere to go.

He dodged around as much as he could, but he was still affected, with long bloodstains on his calves and elbows, and he followed the other unlucky ghosts to the infirmary for treatment in a dejected manner.

In the closed campus, the news spread quickly, and soon almost everyone knew about the class fight, and Huo Ning received a piece of drawing paper that made him feel cold.

The boy drawn in pencil is vivid and vivid, and the handling of shadows and details can be seen as a veteran. The boy's eyes were blindfolded, his body was restrained, his lower body was raised up after being stimulated, a stick was held in a small mouth exposed behind him, and his facial expression was between pain and joy. There is also a line of small characters on the painting.

-Wait for me to show you the injury.

Take a look, Huoning folded the paper and wanted to throw it into the toilet to flush away, but he was afraid of offending the stalker who didn't know where he was, so he had to stuff it at the bottom of the schoolbag.

"Hey, what kind of creation is Teacher Tu doing?" Huo Ning's head teacher passed by the temporary office for the art teacher. Teacher Tu was just moving a chair and sitting at the door of the brightly lit office to do sculpture. A graceful human figure can be seen in rough outline.

"My new inspiration recently, he is my god of art." Tours narrowed his eyes, "but he seems to be running away recently."

"Then catch it back." The homeroom teacher thought it was a joke of an art person, so he replied casually.

"Well, catch it back." He blew on the plaster dust on his hand, "I'll catch it on the weekend."

Suddenly remembered that

the next chapter of the story is Little Black House's brother, Big Black House, and then this The world is basically over