CHAPTER 47

Horning was pushed and shoved by them to move forward from the ground to the ground. The stone corridor is sultry and humid, the stone sculptures of snakes on the wall are intertwined one after another, and the blue magic fire is shining in the eyes of the snakes as lighting. As they gradually went deeper, the temperature gradually increased, and the chaotic footsteps of their group echoed in the narrow corridor.

The castle of the Xavier School of Magic used to belong to the famous great summoner Xavier. His contracts were of various types, so this huge castle has three parts: above ground, underwater and embedded in the mountain, which are used to meet the needs of different living habits. Contractual needs.

And because the great summoner has studied dangerous necromancy and other strange and lost ancient magic in different rooms, some areas of the castle that have not excluded danger are not open to students, and barriers are set up to block them.

As for the passage that Huo Ning followed the brats into, judging from the surrounding environment, it was likely to be a restricted area.

The passage turned a corner in front and diverged into two forked roads. A violent explosion seemed to have taken place at one intersection, which was scorched black from the ground to the ceiling, exposing the stone gate behind; Based on the analysis of limited magical literacy, it should be some kind of untouched barrier magic.

The radish heads crossed the explosion zone familiarly, pushed open the stone door, and revealed the true face of the room behind the door. The interior of this room is full of beautiful cluster crystals. As the door is pushed open, the torch on the wall automatically ignites.

The cluster prisms repeatedly refract the light of the flames, making the room resplendent. Huoning didn't know what this room was for, he hesitated, the leader boy pushed him impatiently, pushed him staggered and fell into the room.

His puppy legs consciously took out his pocket, and took out a porcelain jar from the magic pocket. When he opened the jar, there was a strong fishy smell. The boy kicked Huoning's leg: "You %¥*& call array."

Horning was in a daze, he didn't know any magic related to summoning at all. Summoning is a very complicated subject in the setting of this world. Summoning formations of different levels are like contracts with different conditions, and two-way screening is carried out for the summoned object and the summoner. The languages ​​used by different summoned objects are also different. Summoners also need to learn such as the common language of Warcraft, elf language, mermaid language, or even less popular languages ​​to meet their needs for communication with summoned objects. But he knew that he had no talent for magic, and he hadn't even learned the common language of Huoning well, and he had never learned any knowledge related to summoning.

Seeing that other people became impatient, the dog leg suddenly read a few syllables and made a gesture. Huo Ning suddenly felt that he had lost control of his body, and could only watch helplessly as he stretched out his hand and pressed his entire palm into the porcelain jar .

The inside of the jar was very hot, followed by severe pain, and the smoke from the jar smelled of burnt flesh. Huoning took out his hand, and his hand was covered with a layer of mixture of unknown ingredients, showing a cloudy dark red color, dripping down the direction of the fingertips. Seeing that he was still motionless, and the dog leg cursed some dirty words, he wanted to manipulate Huoning to press it into the jar again.

It seems that today it must be driven to the shelves. Huoning recalled the characteristics of controlling magic, concentrated on regaining control of his body, dragged his corroded hands to think for a while, and drew a hexagram like Tu's in the previous world.