CHAPTER 70

This chapter contains a small amount of novelty-hunting and counter-offensive plots. Those who mind are cautious about

the herbal medicine of the Great Witch. Tours vomited a little foul-smelling black liquid on the night he took the first dose of decoction. As the days of taking the medicine increased, he The spirit is slowly improving.

But Huoning's spirit went to the other extreme inexplicably-his appetite has dropped significantly recently, and he is always restless for no reason. Even though there is still an unhealed Tours who needs care, he still can't help running out. Every day he boiled the medicine for Tours and stared at him to drink it. After he spit out the black liquid, Huoning used the excuse of collecting herbs and went out into the forest. He didn't know what he wanted, but he felt agitated inside, and only wandering around would relieve him a little.

Over time, he even suffered short-term memory loss when he was out and about. When Huoning woke up from the chaos, he sometimes didn't know where he was, and needed to find his way back to the nest.

This is actually a very dangerous move in the forest. He has to prepare a full set of outfits for himself every day before he can't control his desire to go out. After a few hours or even half a day, Horning will occasionally be in a strange place. When he woke up, he saw himself standing with a knife in his hand, and the corpse of a wild beast lay on the ground.

After two or three days of this kind of situation, it will get better for a day or two, and then the anxiety of wanting to go out and wandering will come back again, and it will intensify. Even in the middle of the night when the two of them are having a good dream, Huo Ning suddenly stands up and walks around silently. Walking out past the big snake coiling in the lair, a pair of eyes are amazingly bright. When Tours woke up, he was the only one in the nest. Recently, Horning always left early and returned late, wishing he could not stay home for a day, and his harvest seemed to be ordinary, not like he had made any major discoveries. Tours, who had almost recovered, slid out of the nest made of branches, swallowed snake letters, and discerned the remaining smell in the air.

The smell of Horning in the air had almost dissipated. It seemed that he went out alone in the middle of the night. Because the smell was too weak, Tours failed to distinguish the abnormality in time, but followed the almost completely dissipated breath and headed for the depths of the forest.

The more he walked along the breath, the stronger the smell became. Tours frowned. Horning's smell had changed significantly from before, and the smell was even more pungent. He heard movement ahead, snaked past the fallen giant tree, and saw a hu... a black cat behind the tree.

The black cat has a body length of about 70 centimeters. When he saw Tours, he did not have any stress response, and his movements were very relaxed, and he even walked towards Tours on his own initiative. Without any other reason, Tours can conclude that this is Horning.

In addition to his breath, there are also those eyes that are so black that they are indistinguishable from fur-now those eyes are amazingly bright, and the big cat eyes are full of eyes. is innocent.

He walked up to Tours, and put his head on Tours' waist. Tours tacitly picked up the black cat, and kept stroking the cat while driving it to the nest. Huo Ning was rubbed straight from the top of his head to his buttocks, and his ears and chin were scratched. His method of stroking the cat was not particularly delicate, but he purred comfortably. However, if there is any trouble, the black cat will get out of Tours's arms and take a look. Tours has to hug the cat tightly and step up to improve his cat-handling skills to divert Horning's attention. attention.

After finally bringing the out-of-control ancestor back to a safe lair, Tours blocked the entrance with his own snake body to prevent Horning from running away again. Horning, who returned to his residence, smelled around for a while, and then climbed on Tours to smell it. He rubbed Tours vigorously, as if he was not satisfied, so the black cat Horning crawled on Tours ... took a piss.