chapter 38

The whole of Luancheng knew about the troubles of the Tu family. It existed as gossip for the residents of Luancheng after dinner, but it could not be brought out publicly. After all, the Tu family is the largest family in Luancheng, with considerable power, no one wants to offend this invisible lord of the city.

Tu Shi is the daughter of a concubine, and Tu Shi is a half-brother and sister with the same father, but due to the decline of the Tu family, their father, Tu Lao, only has one son and one daughter, so Tu Shi was brought up by his aunt since he was a child. Her first brother also regards her as her own sister. It was a time when the imperial power was overthrown, domestic warlords were fighting, and Western culture and technology were pouring in. People at that time were proud of the Western atmosphere, and many people stayed abroad. Mr. Tu inherited his father's keen eyesight, and wanted to go to Europe and America to broaden his horizons, but suffered from the fact that he had inherited the family business and could not escape. Tu Shi was innocent and yearning for the outside world.

Hearing about his brother's troubles, he volunteered to go to Europe take a look. The news that the Tu family had a daughter who had studied abroad spread among the major families, and there were many suitors at once, so the Tu family naturally began to discuss marriage with their daughter.

So far everything is perfect, until one day Tu Shi suddenly sent a telegram to his family, saying that he would go back to China. Before discussing the itinerary with her at home, he boarded a ship that had recently returned home. It wasn't until Tu Shi came home and her family found her protruding belly that they knew what had happened. She was pregnant and had already missed the best chance for an abortion.

After some pressing, Tu Shi kept his mouth shut and refused to say anything. Seeing that her loved ones who loved her were in a hurry, she reluctantly opened her mouth, and what she said was a bolt from the blue-she didn't even know who the wild man she was dating was. She just heard that her family had arranged a marriage for her without authorization, and she was depressed and curious for a while, so she went to the bar, drank a few mouthfuls of yellow soup, and had a one-night stand.

At the beginning, she didn't take this matter seriously, after all, it's easy to be fooled by a non-virgin, if it's really impossible, she finds a small family and lowly marriage, and the other party doesn't dare to say anything, and it wasn't until she gradually became pregnant that she started to panic god. So she hurried home, and the months at sea were long enough for the fetus in her womb to grow.

The Tu family couldn't help it, Master Tu invited his old father, and went to explain the divorce to the family who had already negotiated with a shy face. Since then, Tu Shi stayed at home and lived in seclusion until she gave birth to a pair of twin sons. This pair of brothers is obviously of Chinese and foreign mixed race, and their eyes are not the usual black or dark brown of Chinese people, but clear light soot. The story of the daughter of the Tu family who stayed abroad as an unmarried child first gave birth to a foreign devil spread in the city, and became the center of gossip in Luancheng and the laughing stock of other families for a while. Tu's mood was unstable after giving birth, and after hearing these gossips, he became mentally unstable and tortured his two sons at every turn.

Although the elder brother, Mr. Tu, was angry at his younger sister's absurd behavior, he did not offend the pair of brothers - the child in his belly was innocent, and he knew it in his heart. Seeing that his younger sister's mental state was no longer able to raise children, he put the two brothers under his knees to raise them, hoping that they would be able to succeed in the future and not be ridiculed face to face because of their origins. It's a pity that I don't know if the wandering at sea caused my younger brother to be in poor health.

His younger brother Tu Ershao died when he was young, leaving only one elder brother. The child did not fail to live up to his uncle's wishes. He showed a keen political vision and vigorous means at a young age. Until Tuda was fifteen years old, he found a cuff button of a Westerner from his mother. The pattern on it was unique, and it was very likely that it came from his biological father.

Having got the clue, Tu Dashao contradicted his uncle who didn't want him to get involved in these matters, and resolutely boarded a ship to Europe, trying to find his biological father. No one knows what happened to the young master of the Tu family in Europe.

All they know is that he set up an arms production line there, brought a large number of new Western guns and ammunition back to China, and became the guest of all major forces.

. And he himself organized a well-equipped army, and has since become the much-anticipated "Marshal Tu". However, Tu Dashao's trip to Europe went against Master Tu's wishes, so since he returned to China, the family relationship has become a little stiff, and Tu Dashao himself doesn't seem to like this atmosphere, and the number of times he goes home is very small. Like the recent scene of marrying his younger brother who died young, he sneered at the beginning. No one expected that at this juncture, this handsome man who was too lazy to go home would suddenly come, and he would personally hold the portrait of his younger brother and pay homage to his son-in-law .

Except for the fact that the one who held the portrait suddenly became Master Tu, Tu's illness occurred, so Master Tu received the newcomer's worship to Gaotang, and everything else went smoothly. Zhizha Xi Niang led the maids and surrounded the bride into the bridal chamber. After Huo Ning settled down, the five paper figurines who accompanied him from Huo's house to Tu's house all rushed towards him, and then blue flames swept up from the bottom of the paper pierced man's feet. The paint cracked under the scorching flames, and the paper-stitched body was engulfed by the flames, but the pair of finely drawn eyes were still smiling. Until the flames finally went out, nothing was burned around, but nothing was left, not even a speck of ashes, as if those weird paper figurines never existed.

Huo Ning originally drank some wine and was slightly drunk, but was completely woken up by the miracle of the paper figurine. Even though his newlywed husband is a dead man, and there will be no wedding night, the Tu family still carefully closes the door of the wedding room, and dismisses all the maids and servants who keep watch at night, so as not to make the couple feel shy.

But after this clearing up, Huoning, who was frightened by the paper figurine, didn't even have a chance to talk to someone to overwhelm him. He looked around, and finally his eyes stayed on the portrait on the bedside. The face of Tu Er Shao looked really familiar, and he relaxed a lot when he stared at him.

He sighed, held up the portrait and stretched out his hand to trace the familiar face in the photo. The experience in the last world was too long, too deep and too amazing, so he couldn't forget it at all. Huo Ning touched it, and suddenly felt a coolness passing over his face, touching his face according to the position and rhythm of his touching the photo. There were so many shocks in one night, Horning was so frightened that he hurriedly put the portrait back on the bed, but knocked it over in a panic. And in the next second, he was pressed down on the bed by something invisible, and a cold kiss fell on his lips.

Deletions, deletions, changes, and grievances of the previous generation of the Huo family still take up a lot of space orz In fact, in simple terms, it is the mother of the Tu family's twins studying abroad 419, she gave birth to a pair of sons when she was unmarried, but the younger son died early, and the older son went to the country to find I lost my biological father and became a big boss. The hearse has started, please fasten your seat belt.