CHAPTER 58

"Tours..." Horning sighed, grabbing the man's shoulders to stabilize his body.

"What's the matter?"

"Take me...take me to...the night devil bar..." Huo Ning lost his mind and begged his partner with the last bit of willpower.

"Why are you going to the bar... why are you so hungry!" Only then did Tours realize that Horning's eyes were completely covered in red, which meant that he could no longer control himself. He held Huoning with one hand to prevent him from falling, bit his knuckles and tore them fiercely, a drop of black and red blood oozes from the knuckles. The great demon's blood contained such powerful power that even the drunken non-human creatures in the night devil bar nearby all stopped their movements and sniffed the air greedily.

Tours put his knuckles into the mouth of Horning, who was almost unconscious, and the newborn who smelled blood spontaneously licked his knuckles. The blood clan's mouth was very cold, and the cold tongue slid over his hand repeatedly, and the touch was very obvious. The great devil's wound healed quickly, but Horning was fascinated by the powerful blood he had just tasted. He was still not fully awake, and was still tirelessly following Tours' fingers.

Horning's obsession almost made Tours unable to hold back, he couldn't help bending his knuckles to tease the cold tongue that was repeatedly entangled, Horning obediently sucked his fingers and let him play with it. As he gradually absorbed the power of the devil's blood, Horning slowly regained his senses, and found that he was licking Tours' knuckles, and immediately opened his mouth in embarrassment, spitting out his wet fingers. "Why are you so hungry... Where is your father?" Tours didn't expect that he and Horning entered the world line at a different time, and the place where he landed was delayed for a while in hell, and things developed. into this. "Father? What father?" Horning looked confused.

"My lord, this turned out to be an untrained wild newborn vampire!" There was a piercing and flattering voice at Tours' feet. Horning was startled, and when he looked down, it was a sitting vampire. black cat. Seeing Huo Ning looking at him, the black cat stood up with haughty eyes: "My name is Bob, and I am Lord Tours' familiar.

You better treat me, a vampire with inferior blood..." His words have not yet After finishing speaking, his master kicked him hard, the black cat Bob meowed sadly, hit the wall next to him, and stood up staggeringly after a while.

"Now that I have found my wife, you don't need to use the cat form." He pointed casually, and a blue flame ignited on the black cat. After the flame was extinguished, there was no trace of the black cat on the spot, replaced by a A confused black bird: "From now on, you will be a crow." "

Just now you spoke rudely to my wife... You don't need to speak human words for the next month." The crow croaked in a rough voice, dejected standing on the wall.

After teaching his familiar, Tours turned around and explained to Huoning: "I'm talking about the 'father' in the sense of the blood clan, that is, the person who transforms you. Due to the long life span of the blood clan, the clans are very close to each other. Understand that if a new member loses the face of the clan at a party, it will almost become an eternal laughing stock. Therefore, generally speaking, the newborn vampire will be raised by his father and learn the common sense and etiquette of the vampire before allowing He went out for activities."

"But you don't have a father to discipline you... Bob," he named the familiar, and the crow gave a squawk, with his head held high, "go to Prince Shen and tell him not to use the human secrecy regulations as an excuse to hide The laboratory has done research, so get out and clean up his territory. Now there are blood races who are not responsible for their offspring, and the demon hunter guild will probably come to him tomorrow." The familiar took orders and left with wings.

"Did you drink this kind of low-quality cold storage blood before?" In the Night Demon Bar, Tours sat opposite Horning, turning a blind eye to the unexplained inquiring eyes around him. He asked the bartender to bring up a bag of blood, cut a small mouth and tasted it, and frowned, "I'll be your blood bag in the future." Huo Ning also took a sip and smacked his lips. The change came as a surprise. With Tours's blood in front of him, the bagged blood that he had been living on before seemed dull and boring.

"I heard that demons are like vampires. Blood contains power... Is it really okay for you to drink your blood?" Huo Ning had already experienced the feeling of being extremely weak without blood, and he was a little worried about the other party.

Tours laughed, and tapped Huoning's forehead: "Do you still remember how much you drank just now?"

Huoning thought with his cheeks in his hands, and pulled out some useful content from his chaotic memory: "Hmm... A little?"

"It's a drop." Tours stretched out his hand, and the wound on his knuckles had long since disappeared without a scar, "Compared with my strength, what you need is just a drop in the bucket. And you Do you think I'm really a mobile blood bank with a limited capacity? I'm also gradually getting stronger."

Adhering to the principle of not wasting food-this pack of blood was bought by Huo Ning, and Huo Ning sipped the taste Bland blood with low energy content in bags, Tours sat across from him with one hand on his chin, looking at him with interest. The familiar crow flew in from the bar door and landed on the table between them. It saluted Horning winkingly before turning to Tours. Tours, who admired his daughter-in-law being disturbed, looked at him with a sullen face, the familiar gave a click, and dropped a key in his mouth.

"I have learned the news. Thank you, Mr. Tours. I will - yawn - deal with it when I finish this project." The crow opened his mouth, and the voice of Prince Shen echoed in the bar. The gaze that originally fell on Tours All turned into fear.

"Your Majesty, I have learned that you have left hell for the first time, and I will prepare a place for you as a thank you." The blood prince's lazy voice disappeared, and the familiar pushed the key towards Tours with its beak. Tours picked up the key and tossed it, and said with satisfaction: "He still has a little conscience."

Horning stopped sipping blood, and put on an exaggerated shocked expression: "I didn't expect you to look like a big boss , There is no house in the world! You sent a letter to Prince Shen, you don't mean to rip people off, right?" "

I have a whole plane in hell, full of brimstone and fire, very comfortable, Madam consider coming with me Do you want to live?"

"No, let's go and see the houses in the world." Hearing the harsh living environment, Huo Ning panicked.

Perhaps considering that Tours is a great demon from the depths of hell, the room in the house given by the blood prince is dark, and a thick blanket is laid to keep warm, which is used to meet the living habits of the devil. The light of the wall lamp was dim and ambiguous. Horning sat in Tours's arms, and the two of them read a thick book with gold-plated cover.

Tours turned to the first page and read aloud slowly: "The transformer of the new blood race, that is, the 'father', needs to teach his children all the common sense about non-human beings. Most human beings will lose their status after being first embraced. Human memory and a part of common sense need to be re-taught by their father, including etiquette, culture and... sex."

"I have a very good memory! I haven't lost it!" Huo Ning felt that something was wrong when he heard the last word, and struggled Then he was about to jump out of Tours' arms.

"No, you lost it." Tours tightened his arms, imprisoned Horning in his arms, and slammed the book shut with a meaningful tone.

About how Bob defeated the other little devils and became Tours' familiar

Tours: He turned into a cat that was most like my wife

Horning: ? Are you looking for a substitute behind my back?

Tours: (ΩДΩ) It's not that I don't have one!