chapter 28

Horning calculated that now is the moment when the Reach star is closest to the main star, and it is also the moment when the nearby inhabited planets are the closest to the Reach star. The strong enough gravity of the stars will make up for the lack of power of the escape cabin. within the monitoring range.

Tours couldn't refuse any request from Horning, even if it was such a luck-based and extremely risky escape pod adventure, not to mention his physical fitness has natural advantages, and he is not afraid of the cosmic environment without special circumstances. In addition, as time went by, even if they cut down on food and clothing, the supplies on the Zhiyuan star were being consumed little by little, and they couldn't afford it. If he had left Reach, Huoning's resource consumption alone would be much less than it is now.

Tours knows that he is a big energy consumer who can be eaten by thieves, especially recently, for some reason, he is especially edible.

When Tours was about to leave Reach, Horning leaned on the door of the escape pod and stared into those smoky eyes: "I'll give you a prophecy," he said.

"Two months later, in this star field, the Zerg vanguard will confront the human guards. Be careful...protect yourself." He rubbed Tours's hair, then closed the hatch hard, forcing himself to hold back Separation, final inspection for the escape pod.

Horning loaded the escape pod with the maximum amount of fuel, and the small pod rose into the sky with a cyan tail flame. The thin atmosphere caused it to fly far and could still be seen. Huoning watched the last cyan flame disappear into the dark sky, bent down and coughed up a big mouthful of blood. He raced against time to install a low-profile power system in the escape pod, and his radiation sickness was significantly aggravated by the long work of leaving early and returning late.

He took a lot of food and water and entered the underground shelter he dug for himself. The thick layer of soil can effectively isolate some radiation, thereby slowing the progress of the disease. Horning made up his mind to be a cave animal. If it wasn't for insufficient resources or the arrival of the protagonist, he would never appear again.

He knew the protagonists had arrived when his instrument fed back tremors on the ground. Huoning was happily making underground salted fish while monitoring the completion of his tasks. After the first two tasks were ticked off, he emerged from his underground cave to take a look at the hut already occupied by a pair of rutting AOs.

The originally well-decorated house was in a mess, full of various kinds of damage caused by AO during the estrus period, and there were uncleaned dirt everywhere. The air was filled with a strong smell of pheromones, which even ordinary people like him could smell.

After smelling such a strong smell of pheromones, Horning realized belatedly that he had never smelled pheromones from Tours before. From what he has learned about the ABO race, AO will have an uncontrollable strong pheromone breath when they reach sexual maturity.

He didn't quite believe that Etours' physical fitness would be a Beta. Could it be that the lack of resources on Reach slowed down his development? If so, Horning felt even more guilty.

Tours, who was wandering in space, was completely unaware of Horning's guilt. After leaving Reach, his body felt strange and strange. This feeling has lasted for nearly half a year, and it has always been very subtle. It is specifically manifested in the increase in my appetite and my extreme sensitivity to energy sources. But now this feeling has become obvious.

Tours closes his eyes, and he can feel the energy of different strengths and weaknesses around him. They are embodied in his mind as light spots of different sizes, just like the universe Among the shining stars, the small escape pod he was in was also one of the humble ones.

I want energy... More energy... There are tentacles escaping from the spine of Tours's back. At first, it was just a fluctuating blurred shadow, and then the shape gradually became clear, and the tentacles were slender and rich. Gloss, stretching out in all directions, captures the energy that escapes in the air. One part of the tentacles is responsible for capturing energy to supply the mother body, while the other part is wrapped around itself, wrapping Tours into a huge cocoon, and helping him evolve with an absolutely safe environment. The cocoon was floating in the escape pod, beating alive like a heart.

A nearby space monitoring station detected strange energy fluctuations, and sirens sounded on nearby habitable planets.

"The cocooning reaction of the Zerg was detected."

"Energy level: king bug level."

At the same time, the Zerg team lurking in the nebula felt the energy of the King Worm's cocooning, and changed their sloppy style when there was no war. Hundreds of Zerg tribes gathered and marched towards the reach star to defend the newly born King Worm , had a fierce conflict with the guard forces of nearby planets. In the script, as the new Zerg queen enters the spawning stage, a large number of Zergs set out to hunt for the queen. The first Zerg encounter in the marginal star area was triggered by a cocooned king bug two months earlier.

At this time, Huoning was still underground with plenty of food, listening to news from nearby planets with the sizzle of poor signal, worried that Tours would run into the vicious Zerg. If I knew it earlier, I would have given him more. If he was an adult Alpha, he would still be able to fight the Zerg.

Transition chapter...I got stuck in the plot QAQ

originally wanted them to have a fling before they parted, but it failed. My character has his own ideas, it's

okay, and I can have a lot of flirting soon.