CHAPTER 64

As the protagonist made his first appearance at the non-human banquet in Haicheng, his related plot quickly got on the right track, and it went so smoothly that it seemed that someone was assisting him.

But all of this has nothing to do with Horning, because...he traveled to hell.

After all, Tours is a powerful demon, and in the eyes of the demon hunters in Haicheng, he is as obvious as a light bulb in the dark. It is impossible for his existence not to attract the attention of the hero who is developing in Haicheng. In order not to interfere with the progress of the plot, he simply left Haicheng with his "adopted daughter" and went to the hell plane under his full control. Tours did not lie, his plane is indeed full of sulfur and flames, the temperature is frighteningly high, and a river of blood runs through the desolate continent, nourishing all the lower hell creatures.

In the first few weeks, Huoning lived happily in Hell, and the high temperature of Hell perfectly made the hypothermic vampire with a human heart feel relaxed and comfortable, but after more than a month, things were not like this-he got cryogenic burns. Small blisters appeared on the blood race's pale skin, not obvious, but extremely embarrassing. Anyway, Huo Ning has enough understanding of the blood race so far, and even lit up the extra skills of women's clothing. He ended his first non-human trip and returned to the world with Tours in a relaxed and happy manner.

The moment the consciousness returned to the body, the system automatically began to scan the memory of the host in the script world, and activated the clearing function. Memories flooded in, and all the important and unimportant flashed back in his mind like a revolving lantern, and those details that he hadn't noticed before became extremely clear at this moment. The distant lights flashing past the car window during the racing car, the fiery embrace when the consciousness collapsed, the sweet scent of blood permeating the room, the opened invitation card in the private room of the bar - there is a line of words "this banquet It is an invitation system, and non-invitation card holders are not allowed to enter."

So Mr. Zhao, whose invitation did you receive?

Horning thought that he could always keep this question until he returned to reality, but he didn't expect the effect of memory erasure to be far beyond his imagination-it was like waking up from a big dream, and the remaining memories collapsed like bubbles. There was no trace of breathing, leaving only inexplicable and indelible emotions, a little clueless horror entrenched in my mind, lingering.

In this room, he was immersed in the nutrition cabin in a daze, trying to capture some fragments of his memory. Over there, Tours had already lifted the lid and crawled out by himself, and nervously came to his cabin to observe the situation. Horning blinked at him, indicating that he was safe, and Tours heaved a sigh of relief visibly. His erected ear fins re-attached to the side of his face, and he reached out to open the canopy for him.

"It's the first time for you to return to your body after fully immersing your consciousness in the script. You may not be used to it." Horning tried to get up, feeling as if he had been lying on the bed for a long time and couldn't exert himself. Tours reached his back and held Horning up to sit up. After he got used to it, he carefully helped him out of the nutrition cabin.

Horning let Tours put a big towel on him and take him to wash, while wandering around trying to retrieve a little memory. He always felt that he had something to share with him, but found that it was as difficult as fishing for moons in water. The harder he tried to recall, the more fragmented and faded those memories became, until finally he had to give up.

So the world he was with before... After Tours woke up, did he lose his memory like this, leaving only a little bit of emotion? Horning looked up, and Tours was combing his hair. Seeing him looking over, he grinned, and combed Horning's hair skillfully and naturally.