chapter 11

Horning lived a life of salted fish in the doctor's room.

Perhaps because of Horning's ridicule, the doctor didn't bother him for two consecutive days. In his spare time doing experiments, he would study sex knowledge with his sex slaves. Among the densely packed academic papers were mixed with several popular science articles with strange titles such as "Guide to Same-Sex Intercourse", "How to Be a Good Gay", "Sphincter Training and Nursing". Recently, the projection wall is putting GV in a fancy way.

"Raise the legs a little more." The doctor paused the new GV, wrapped one hand around Huoning's lower back to prevent him from falling out, and lifted his legs up with the other. Huo Ning's white coat was uncovered, revealing clean and delicate genitals and wet acupoints. The doctor is really a genius. The medicine stick he gave Huoning is cool and swelling, and it can be used as a lubricant when it melts. For the past two days, Huoning has been holding the medicine stick day and night, feeling like his intestines have turned on a strange switch It seems that the fluid is abundant and abnormal.

"It hurts...I can't lift it up anymore!" Huo Ning gasped, and the doctor put himself in the same position as Gong in the GV, and compared the height of Huo Ning's legs, feeling a little regretful. "Your flexibility is too poor." He pushed again unwillingly, and Horning fell back, fell from the doctor's arms, and fell on the carpet.

"I'm going to cramp!" Horning protested, hugging his knees into a group of grievances, "GV actors are specially trained, I'm a wild shou! Wild!" "You're a domesticated one now." He

resumed He hugged Huoning into his arms and rubbed the aggrieved young man's hair, "Don't worry, exercise slowly, one day your flexibility and chrysanthemum will reach the standard in the movie." "It's not because I don't have a

GV The little shou inside is soft and angry..." Huo Ning couldn't love anything, paralyzed like a salted fish.

"Look at what those people are doing." He didn't want to see this damn GV for a while, so he nudged the doctor and signaled him to switch the projection to the monitor.

The doctor pinched Horning's cheek, "Are you making a request to your master? What do you want in exchange?"

"You... where did you learn that..." Huo Ning raised his forehead, "Did you read some strange novels as popular science materials? For example, this "Caged Dog"?" He found something obviously wrong at a glance. It's like a popular science title.

"My family raised, can't I have some privileges?"

"It makes sense." The doctor touched his chin, seemed to be pleased by the word "domesticated", and graciously switched the page to let Huo Ning watch the surveillance, fearing that he would be slow to respond. Not to mention, he thoughtfully zoomed in on the scenes where the protagonist group appeared.

"One, two, three, four... Huh?" The camera switches constantly as the protagonist group shuttles through the building. Huo Ning counts and finds that there is one less member in the protagonist group than the script provides, but that is still one A very important person, a structural engineer, at the end of the story, the protagonist group was under his command to successfully blow up the building and burn this cruel test site into flames.

Moreover, the state of the protagonist group is also very wrong. The B2 floor is peaceful and there is no sign of damage, which proves that there is no conflict here. But these survivors faltered, looking as if they hadn't recovered. According to the flow of the script, the main threat on the B2 floor where they are located is the lunatic who is addicted to gambling with others. One person bet against the madman and drank poison, or everyone played roulette with the madman. The only difference is that only one person dies in a round of roulette, and once the representative of drinking poisoned wine dies, the lunatic will execute another person randomly. If you violate the rules of the game, you will be shot to death randomly, and if you play the game, you will be sent to the west by a bullet at any time. Survivors who are close to collapse under the pressure of life and death are prone to internal strife, and lunatics can enjoy this good show wantonly.

Of course, there will always be a Destiny European Emperor who can draw 8 SSRs in 10 consecutive draws among the protagonists of the horror escape plot, and this script is no exception. When the lunatic proposed to drink, Ou Huang took the initiative to stand up and have a drink. With European blood, he crushed the desperate lunatic and passed the level without any damage. The protagonist and his party got a full rest on this floor, and found the background story of the building and relevant information about the real owner, Dr. Doctor, in the library, before heading to B1 for the final battle.

However, the current situation seems to have deviated greatly from the plot provided by the system. The protagonist team has lost an important member and is in extremely poor condition. Huo Ning switched all the monitoring on the B2 floor back and forth, trying to find clues.

Suddenly the ground collapsed for no reason, and the protagonist group seemed to have expected something, and began to run wildly. Huo Ning frantically switched surveillance cameras to keep up with their speed. In the footage captured by the camera, after the protagonist and his party pass by, a steel-gray shadow also flashes past. Horning quickly paused and rewinded the tape. The picture was still blurry, but he could already see the frightening figure of the shadow. The monster was taller than ordinary humans, skinny, with only clearly defined muscles, a small head, and sickle-shaped upper limbs. It was obviously a monster born for killing. The monster has almost no neck, and a black collar is strangled where the head meets the torso. In all likelihood, this is the doctor's fault.

"What is this?" Horning put the paused picture in front of the doctor, showing him the monster.

"The synthetic beast of the AC2 series...this is probably 207." The doctor narrowed his eyes to identify the monster's vague physical features, and then switched the monitoring page to show Huoning the pit, "207 is responsible for driving the prey, while 302 is responsible for the ambush."

​​Bad It's ready, Horning thought. In the script, until reaching the B1 floor and revealing the idea of ​​blowing up the building, the doctor has never interfered with the actions of the protagonist group, letting them fight wits with the lunatics on all floors, and even disdain to go to the documents in the library Clean it up, until the protagonists start to place explosives, they throw two chicken synthetic beasts to stop them, and then explode into fireworks together with the building. But looking at the pursuit of this AC2-207, it is obviously not a "vegetable chicken", and the 302 it is partnered with is probably also a ruthless character. So why the doctor would suddenly release two such powerful synthetic beasts to harass the protagonists, Huo Ning was puzzled.

But now the doctor's motivation is not important anymore, the important thing is that if this continues, the protagonist will miss the materials in the library, and the structural engineer has been killed. He needs to send a blueprint to the survivors who only know a little about architecture to help They blow up the building and put the plot back on track.

"I'm going downstairs." He stood up and said to the doctor.

"I want to exchange the opportunity to go downstairs with you." He collected himself, knelt down on one knee in front of the doctor, and untied the other's pants chain.

Horning: When I was addicted to sex life, the plot unexpectedly collapsed quietly (╯‵ ′)╯︵┻━┻Dr.

vented his anger and overturned the scene