chapter 21

Horning would be more than happy to contribute his ass to attract Tentacle's attention before it all started. However, under the current situation, the mouth, chest, and even the urethra are occupied by surging tentacles, and the entrance that is hidden due to posture has become the only pure land. He focused all his attention on the last bastion, trying to defend his virginity-even if it didn't last long, it would take a little longer.

The tentacles are very puzzled by the extreme resistance of the prey. It feels that it has been very gentle, and has no intention of sucking up the poor creature trapped in the net, but just wants to go in there to find out. The touch from the other tentacles was hot, warm, soft and firm, and it couldn't help but want to try it.

The tentacles walk along the outer edge of the chrysanthemum point, lightly touch the sphincter around the anus, bringing a cool and slightly itchy touch to the sensitive skin. Huo Ning felt the touch from behind amidst the pleasure, and tried hard to tighten his chrysanthemum, but was gradually defeated by the stimulation of the wrist. When the back acupoint is relaxed, the difficulty for the tentacle wrist drops sharply. At first, the tip is small and flexible, and then the tentacle wrist gradually becomes thicker as the length of entry increases, gradually opening the back acupoint that was closed just now, and enclosing the ink. Green invaders.

A lot of lubrication and the previous training made the tentacles unimpeded in and out of the intestinal tract. It had fun in this warm and humid tunnel, proficiently teasing along the intestinal wall until it found Horning's sensitive point . It kneads and presses through the intestinal wall, stimulating the prostate gland in different ways, and a new pleasure radiates from the lower abdomen to the surroundings of the body. Horning's face was flushed because of the pleasure, and small moans escaped from the mouth being manipulated by the tentacle wrist.

I didn't expect this place to be such a treasure trove! The tentacle wrists became excited all of a sudden, the tip that entered the intestinal tract seemed to be firmly attached to the sensitive point, sometimes rubbing lightly and sometimes pressing down heavily, the excessive pleasure made Horning lose his mind, the tentacle wrist took the opportunity to swing, Help him relax with his buddies who are still waiting for their opportunity at the door of the back hole.

The second tentacle wrist came in, and Huoning noticed it the moment it came in, but he couldn't resist. The cold tentacle sticks against the warm intestinal wall, bringing extreme stimulation with distinct tactility. Then came the third one. At this time, he finally struggled, but was coughed by the tentacles in his mouth. The tentacles can feel the strong contraction of the sphincter at the entrance of the posterior acupoint, and it doesn't look like it has been damaged at all.

There are very small tentacles climbing up the gap between the companions, burying themselves in the folds of the back hole, sinking into the soft fleshy wall, and occasionally twitching a few times. And the three big tentacles inserted in the back acupuncture point are tossing and tossing, separating from each other for a while, opening a gap in the center of the back acupuncture point, and twisting together again, forming a thick and abnormally shaped tentacles, playing back and forth. wall. Accompanied by the crystal clear liquid overflowing from the entrance and exit points of the tentacles, the remaining fabric of the trousers was drenched.

All the sensitive zones on his body were stimulated, Huoning's penis twitched and was about to ejaculate, but the tiny tentacle firmly blocked the urethra and refused to leave. His mouth was also occupied by the tentacles and he couldn't speak, he was so uncomfortable that he almost cried. His bowels throbbed, his penis was red and purple but he couldn't ejaculate. This was his first dry orgasm. The stimulation from the orgasm caused his muscles to spasm slightly, making it difficult for him to breathe.

Seeing that the prey was really uncomfortable, the tentacles in the mouth retreated a little thoughtfully, giving him room to breathe. The pain of not being able to ejaculate made him cry, "No way...let me ejaculate...it will be broken!" The tentacle in the back hole touched his sensitive point again, and Huo Ning moaned The tone has changed. The tentacle inserted into the urethra left regretfully, and the tentacle at the back massaged the sensitive spot in the intestine cooperatively. The dick still stood upright, but no ejaculation came out. On the contrary, with the stimulation of the intestines, small streams of white turbidity slowly flowed out from the mouth of the bell, and the free tentacles swarmed up to enjoy the extracted essence of the prey.

Horning was distracted, this strange orgasm brought excessive stimulation, after the spasm ended and his body relaxed, he was drowsy, and he didn't even bother to care about the tentacles that were still twitching in his intestines. Seeing that the prey is not in good spirits, the movements of touching the wrists in the intestine become more gentle, but they never leave. Huoning finally fell asleep, more and more tentacles entangled up and hugged the prey tightly, the whole vine became quiet and fell into sleep.

Tours knew that the reason he defeated other mutated animals and plants and became the tyrant of Juncheng was because he was smarter than other guys. He exterminated and expelled threatening opponents, raised those mentally handicapped zombies and ordinary mutant creatures, used the rich supplies of the whole city to attract blood and food, and let his "pets" let him go when he lost his appetite Eats its prey, pets gulp down with their food when they have an appetite. The entire Juncheng is a trap he has set up, and he will never allow any unplanned creatures to escape.

When the ordinary human distanced himself from his companions and ran away when the zombies went hunting, he became interested in this guy. He killed Longneck who was trying to compete with him for prey, and ate him clean in the principle of not wasting, and then brought back the prey he was interested in.

He had an inexplicable feeling about this young man, as if hugging him in his arms was something he always wanted to do. His tentacles fought, and the ones that won entangled the young man affectionately and affectionately, pinning him to the bed and taking him as his own.

When his tentacles touched the young man's skin, some broken memories told him that there was a more comfortable place in the young man's body, which was hot and soft, and would actively tighten when stimulated, bringing him amazing pleasure . He tried it, and the memory didn't deceive him at all, and it seemed that his prey was enjoying it too.

It's really amazing, Tours thought lazily while holding the prey he had been tossing about for a long time in contentment.

Che Che

finished one of the second half of the exam! I can hang out for a while!