chapter 37

Huoning sat stiffly in the bathtub, letting the paper people scrub and serve him around him. No matter whether he told them to leave, pushed them away with his hands, or tried to escape by sinking themselves into the tub, the paper people stood firmly around the tub, as if they were obeying some order or procedure that could not be defied. Huo Ning, whose resistance was futile, sat in the bathtub and let the paper people rub him round and flatten him, and rubbed all kinds of scented bath liquid and skin care products on his body.

Gradually, the position they touched gradually descended, involving the private area of ​​the lower body, and Horning's reaction became intense. Mrs. Quan Fu saw that the bride was struggling hard, and she bent her paper arm to make a thoughtful movement, and then waved her hand. Two maids stepped forward and pressed Horning on the edge of the bucket, and it raised one of Horning's legs. Let the hole between the thighs be exposed. The fingers of the paper figurine penetrated into Huoning's back hole, helping him wash his intestines.

The paper fingers were rougher than human skin, they rubbed against Horning's sensitive intestines, opening the hole to let hot water pour in. The sensitive body, full of lust, responded honestly to such stimulation, and the cock at the front of the body slightly raised its head. The paper figurines couldn't speak, but when Mrs. Quan Fu pointed out Huo Ning's reaction to the maids, several paper maids covered their mouths with their sleeves, as if they were giggling. Their every move is indistinguishable from that of human beings, which makes them even more creepy.

After the all-round cleaning of the loveless life, Horning was finally fished out of the tub, and the maids dried him from head to toe, and then put him on the bed to fix him. Mrs. Quan Fu held the knife in her hand, and it stopped in Huo Ning's crotch. So when you get married, you have to cut the penis first, right? Huo Ning was terrified, but he couldn't move because he was caught by the extremely strong paper man. He could only watch helplessly as the sharp blade approached his lifeblood, and then the blade fell...cutting off his body hair.

Huoning's body hair is not thick, it is thin and soft, because he just took a bath, and he is lying on the skin docilely. The paper figurine carefully removed his pubic hair, and then applied a scented ointment. It did the same to Horning's back hole, and for a moment Horning felt like he had become a spice jar.

The shameful cleaning work was finally over, and the maids surrounded Horning and changed him into a wedding dress. The robe covered all the way to the instep, and the phoenix was embroidered with golden silk thread on the black silk and satin. The feathers of the phoenix were dotted with real small gemstones, which shone with the light refracted by his movements. You can see from this wedding dress alone The Tu family did not take this wedding seriously. After grooming and dressing Huoning properly, the five paper figurines saluted Huoning, and then Mrs. Quanfu made a leading gesture, and the maid opened the door for him, signaling that Huoning was ready to go.

Horning took a deep breath, pushed open the door, and stepped out. It stands to reason that other steps are required for the newlyweds to get on the sedan chair, but the Huo family doesn't like Huoning, and thinks that his trip is to marry a dead person. This step can be saved if possible, and Huo Ning is completely allowed to walk to the door with the maid. Fortunately, there are many weddings that do not abide by the ancient etiquette in this era, so it can be regarded as no joke.

Luancheng, where his husband's family is located, is adjacent to Eucalyptus, where Huo's family is located, but it is not too close in terms of distance. This time, Tujia had put on a lot of ostentation, eight black cars lined up in a long queue, with large red flowers tied on the hood, which was quite a modern wedding ceremony.

Not surprisingly, the driver is also a paper doll in Huoning's eyes. Huo Ning doesn't know how the Xiniang paper doll communicates with the Huo family. Anyway, Huo Ning's father and aunt look very happy, and it seems that the communication is very smooth. Under Xi Niang's guidance, Huo Ning sat in the back row of the first car. The team whistled, and then the car started. First, it slowly circled the city for a circle, and then drove on the main road out of the city, heading towards Luancheng. Because the bride is a man, Horning skipped the step of covering the head. When the car stopped at the gate of the Tujia compound, the girl who was in charge of welcoming the bride out of the sedan chair knocked on the car door and acted as a guide. Huoning opened the door and met the five or six-year-old paper figurine face to face. He quickly raised his head, and there was already a servant waiting beside him holding the portrait of his dead ghost husband.

This was the first time Huoning saw his marriage partner, the second young master of the Tu family. He was startled when he saw the face in the photo of the other party. There was no other reason. It is said that the second young master who died young looked ninety percent like the young Tours in the previous world. Most likely Tours himself did not wrong. Then think about the setting of deliberately making things happen and marrying him to the dead... So Tours played the role of a dead man in this world?

The auspicious time had come, and Huoning couldn't be allowed to think too much in place. He walked into the wedding hall with the support of the bride's paper figurine, and beside him was a young man in filial piety holding the portrait of his dead ghost husband. Half of the wedding hall is hung in red and the other half is hung in white. It is dressed as a wedding hall for dead people. Sitting in the hall is the biological mother of the second young master of the Tu family. Tu Shi, who is unmarried and has mental problems. The other chair next to Tu's was empty, and standing next to him was Master Tu, who was almost half the father of these two young masters.

The praise began to be sung, and the sound of joy sounded. Just when Huoning was about to kneel down following the command of praise, a voice suddenly came out.

"My brother's wedding, why don't you wait for me as an elder brother?"

Huo Ning turned his head, and someone strode towards the door of the wedding hall. The visitor was wearing a military uniform, with a palm-wide cowhide belt outlining his tall and straight waist, with a pistol pinned to his waist. And this person-

almost exactly the same as the adult Tours.

The guests watching the ceremony were in an uproar, Huo Ning turned his head to look at the hall, Master Tu's face was faintly worried, and his gaze was directed at Tu Shi who was sitting. Huo Ning followed Master Tu's gaze and looked at Tu Shi, who was originally quiet and visibly agitated. Her lips twitched and she didn't know what to say, and then her pretty face gradually twisted, like an evil ghost hidden under the skin slowly waking up.

"You evil ghost! What are you doing here! Get out! Get out!" Tu Shi yelled uncontrollably, got off the chair, and waved his arms to attack the young and old Tu family, but was easily caught by her adult son with tall legs and long legs. fall upon. Young Master Tu seemed to be lying in his mother's ear to comfort her, but in fact he uttered the most vicious words in a soft voice.

"What am I here for? I'm here to marry a wife, mother." He raised his head and stared straight at Huoning, who was about to marry his twin brother who died young, with the gleam in his eyes that he must win. Master Tu hastily asked someone to take Tushi down when he was ill. In the chaos, Master Tu stretched out his hand to the servant holding the portrait.

"Give me my brother." The servant tremblingly handed over the portrait to him.

"This hall... I will worship for my brother."

I'm back! A few days ago, I went to the final homework of the liver, and I have been googling for a few days!

So which of the two Tujia brothers is Tours, everyone buy it and leave it!

The wedding process refers to Baidu. If there is something wrong, it will be regarded as the Republic of China. They didn't strictly abide by the etiquette. _(:з」∠)_