chapter 41

It's okay to sneak away for a day, but if you stay idle for the rest of the day, your bones will start to itch. Huoning is like this now. He was used to being busy in the last world, but now he is suddenly free and leaves everything to the maid, which is not used to him. After all, he is a man, and he doesn't socialize with the women in the back house. He just went to meet formally on the second day of the wedding, and after that, there are only acquaintances who occasionally bump into in the flower hall; , not auspicious enough, so everyone is not willing to associate with him. In this way, he can only wander the streets, see the local customs and customs on the streets, and experience the world at the junction of tradition and modernity.

When he used the script as a cover to read the script again, Horning suddenly had an inspiration. This is the era when Western science and technology are being introduced in large quantities, and I have repaired enough rags in the last world and have considerable experience and technology.

If I want to open a factory by myself, it is not a problem. Most men are ambitious, and Horning is no exception. Now that such a good time and conditions are in front of him, he will be sorry for himself if he doesn't do something big. It's just that I still need to carefully control the scale, so as not to cause the plot to be skewed.

With this idea, he wanted to put it into practice. Now Master Tu of the Tu family is in a semi-retirement stage, and the family business is inherited by his son Tu San Ye. However, the real power of the Tu family is the Marshal Tu who is not always in the old house-after all, he has huge profits in his hands. In the final analysis, the current development of the Tu family depends on this rich and powerful cousin. Moreover, it is necessary for him to ask Marshal Tu for his opinion on such a big investment in a factory.

"Prepare the car," he told the maid, "I'm going to the Tu Mansion in the north of the city. Wait... Do you need to make an appointment when I see Commander Tu?" The maid froze for a moment, then shook her head. Others need to make an appointment in advance to see Dashuai Tu, but if this younger sibling wants to see Dashuai, they can always go directly.

"Then let's go." Huo Ning simply wrote a statement of investment intention, and took it to the car waiting at the door.

The Tu mansion is located in a western-style residential area. It is an exquisite small western-style building. It is clearly sunny, but the atmosphere in the courtyard is a bit gloomy. It was rumored at the time that Marshal Tu sold arms and committed crimes, and his grievances persisted.

However, in the eyes of Huo Ning, who could see the real body of the paper-stitched man, the ghost did not exist, only a huge and thick black air enveloped the picture. Above the mansion, it flows slowly.

He took a deep breath, ready to ring the electric bell next to the iron gate. Unexpectedly, just as my hand was about to touch the button, the carved iron door at the entrance of the mansion slowly opened by itself. He turned his head to look at the maid who came with him, and the maid stood where she was, showing no intention of following. So Huo Ning took a step forward and walked into the empty and gloomy Tu mansion alone.

In the garden of the mansion, there is a road paved with white marble that leads directly from the door to the gate of the western-style building. Horning walked along the road. When he was about to ring the doorbell, the scene just happened again, and the gate of the western-style building in the mansion itself opened. He stepped into the door, and the butler stood in the living room and bowed to him. The housekeeper is not a paper piercer, but his complexion is pale and haggard, and he doesn't look like anything normal.

"Second Young Mistress, follow me." The butler said hoarsely, leading Huo Ning upstairs. They walked through the thickly carpeted stairs until they reached the end of the corridor on the second floor, where was Master Tu's study. Horning was about to raise his hand to knock on the door, but the butler opened it for him. Master Tu, who was working at the desk in the study, looked up at his younger siblings.