chapter 18

Lu Huaian found that Mo Zhi, who was placed in the back seat of the car today, was extremely restless. He kept tearing at the chain, making a low hiss from his throat. He hurriedly turned his head and smiled comfortingly at the people in the cage, and quietly stuffed a piece of dried meat hidden in his sleeve into Mo Zhi's hand, his expression became serious after turning his head.

In the memory of his last life, Juncheng was indeed dangerous. Perhaps because he was seriously injured there, the degree of danger there may have been exaggerated in his impression. But in this life, he has made complete preparations, obtained the right to use his own van, and quietly modified it; he has brought enough "bait" to attract the attention of the monsters in the city, that is, those ordinary people who are destined to be abandoned. Even he let go of his greed, and didn't plan to search Juncheng thoroughly, but only raided a few important places, took as much supplies as he could, and then left Bailu base with his friends and flew away.

In his memory, he had never seen Mo Zhi showing such an anxious look. If it was really what he imagined, then it is very likely that Juncheng is far more dangerous than it was in his last life. Lu Huai'an lowered his head and thought, maybe his plan needs to be changed again.

Mozhi's anxiety was indeed because he felt that they were gradually approaching an extremely powerful creature, not only the pressure of survival, but also the gradually stronger electrical signal. In order to prevent the executors who are punished as animals from having accidents on certain high-magic planes where souls can be observed or even extracted and imprisoned, the association requires that the punishment must be carried out in a world where there are normal executors to perform tasks. The executor will receive the system notification, and then look for the electrical signal sent by the monitoring system of the punished to connect, and lead the punished out of the world through the executor's system when necessary.

Since the young man in the car is likely to be an additional intruder, the electrical signal that is getting stronger now should mean that Tours has not escaped. Mo Zhi was afraid that he would leave Lu Huai'an for too long and the plot would be OOC, so he hurried to get close to Tours for a connection. Lu Huaian and Lu Huaiyuan jointly lifted the cage and got out of the car. The moment the cage door was opened, the scruffy young man jumped out of the cage and ran into the city with all his hands and feet. The figure flew back and forth between the dilapidated residential buildings, and soon disappeared. trace.

"Hey!" Lu Huai'an was so anxious that he wanted to rush in. The current situation in the city is unknown, and Mo Zhi might be in danger if he rushed in like this!

"It's okay, brother, calm down." Lu Huaiyuan comforted his brother, "That crazy...Mo Zhi probably feared that you would encounter danger when entering the city, so he went in first to frighten those monsters. What kind of skill is he? Don't you understand, he won't be in danger."

Lu Huaian took a deep breath, forced himself to calm down, and took out a map from the co-pilot's storage box. He spread out the map, and pointed out several material points that had been marked in detail to those who did not understand the mission.

"Jun City used to be one of the old nests of zombie activities. Recently, the zombies entrenched here have undergone a large-scale migration due to sudden climate changes. The city is basically empty, and the supplies left are cheaper. ."

"We plan to search for these places, several large pharmacies in the city, supermarkets on the ground, grain and oil centers and gas stations on the outskirts of the city. Among them, the gas stations will go together after we search these places in the city and the outskirts of the city. , use a car to take the gasoline and diesel away. Because we are strengtheners of different degrees, ordinary people who are not strengthened may not be able to keep up with our speed, so we are in a group of four, and other ordinary people are in a group. The map is for you , is this okay?"

"Is the city really safe?" Someone asked.

"Safe? How can it be safe?" Qian Yao retorted angrily, "If it is safe enough, the supplies here will remain until now? Because of climate change, the zombies have indeed moved a large number, but it is impossible for you to pick up supplies for nothing. Be careful when you go into the city, and take action with other people as soon as you see it, and you can take half of the supplies you picked up." On the contrary, this kind of ridicule sounds sincere enough to make people feel at ease, and the others seem to have no worries. Recommend a person with experience in material collection to lead the team, organize the equipment and prepare to enter the city.

The enhanced speed is indeed much faster than ordinary people, and the reborn Lu Huaian knows enough about the city that they will not waste their energy on useless searches. Soon the two sides parted ways, Lu Huaian pointed out the direction to his partner, and began to look for Mo Zhi who had entered the city earlier.

Mo Zhi squatted on the roof of a safe high-rise building, and the operating system completed the connection with Tours. He looked at the monster below, and murmured in his mind: "Oh, Tours, you are so lucky. Others turn into puppies, cats and ants if they follow the animal way, and you can be the overlord of Juncheng. Sure enough, people It's more popular than people, and when you hand in this report, how many executors will be envious!" "

Hey, let me tell you, there is an invader in our world, and his wave frequency is not on the same wave band as ours. I At first I thought it was you, and I thought how could you still be a human being? Then when I realized something was wrong, I was about to break out in a cold sweat. Fortunately, this intruder seems to be here to perform a mission or something, anyway, it's not here to cause trouble, luckily "

My memory will be sealed when the task is over, so let me tell you about the intruder now, and then you can help me deliver a report on this incident, so I don't need to apply for a temporary record book ...Ah, you are now mentally retarded and can't understand. If you don't understand, it's okay to remember. He replaced an ordinary person with no role in the scene. It is doubtful whether he used the original character model of the script. This is his current appearance , This is his soul wave frequency...you just hand it in when the time comes." His ears twitched slightly, and when he heard Lu Huaian's specially made whistle, he knew that the other party was looking for him.

"Hey, the protagonist is looking for me, I'm leaving first, buddy, help me remember!" The young man held a severely mutated zombie's head in his mouth, jumped down the building with hands and feet, and ran towards the source of the sound. As soon as Lu Huaian raised his head, he saw a black shadow falling down. The slovenly Mozhi was covered in the blood of zombies and mutant creatures. When he landed in front of him, he suppressed his anger and obediently threw the zombie's head at his feet. , squatting on the ground and looking at him with small eyes asking for credit.

"You really..." Lu Huaian laughed, and rubbed Mo Zhi's messy hair with his hands without hesitation. Ordinary people with insufficient greed...will stay here forever."

I really wrote another chapter of the plot, but Gong appeared (although it appeared on the side)

Mo Zhi: I will bully Tours as hard as he is mentally retarded now

As I write this, I suddenly think of those protagonists who are very similar to the protagonist Lu Huaian in this story, from the holy father to the blackened protagonist. I feel that they are just going from one extreme to another.