chapter 39

This feeling is really strange. There is no one in front of you, and you can see dragon and phoenix candles burning quietly on the table in the room, but your own mouth is forcibly pried open, and you are forced to kiss the cold air.

When the deep kiss was over, a silver thread was pulled out of the air out of thin air, refracting the dim light of the candle, and then fell back onto Horning's neck. The cold lips moved down his neck, biting Horning's Adam's apple, and at the same time, something invisible pulled Horning's skirt.

The specially designed buckle can be easily opened, revealing the naked body under the wedding dress-yes, Huo Ning is actually naked under the wedding dress, and even the suspected trouser leg fabric at the leg slit is sewn on the wedding dress served. Fortunately, Huo Ning had already learned about streaking, and completed all the procedures of the wedding without revealing anything.

As if shocked by the scenery in front of him, the biting on his throat suddenly intensified. Huoning let out a soft cry, and reached out to touch his throat. There was no skin, but there were obvious tooth marks. A cold sensation ran down his throat and began to lick Horning's nipples. The pink nipples were picked up out of thin air, and the tapered skin was pulled up. The nipple tips were kneaded in the air and gradually congested and erected. After repeated kneading, it turned into a beautiful bright red.

Then the shackles from the unknown disappeared suddenly, and the skin rebounded, leaving only the fully toned nipples standing upright, as if looking forward to the next favor.

This was the first time Huoning saw the whole process of his nipple being played with. After the cold touch left his chest, a fine tingling sensation gradually spread. In disbelief, he reached out and touched his red and swollen nipple, the newly aroused tip was unexpectedly sensitive. Just touching it, he bent his body reflexively and took a breath, the pain and pleasure spread from his chest, awakening the body full of lust.

The cold, unknown flirt continued down Horning's body, each touch bringing shudders to his skin, as if electricity were running through the surface of his body. The hair on the lower abdomen had been cleaned this morning, and the penis, which was completely exposed, was clean and sleeping peacefully, like a delicate handicraft. The sensitive penis was scooped up, and the cold sensation was transmitted to Huoning's body, which was an extremely familiar soothing technique.

The other party knew Huo Ning's body very well, his dick quickly raised his head under such stimulation, and with the stimulation of the glans, a small amount of body fluid began to overflow from the mouth of the bell. He watched the liquid at the mouth of the bell being spread evenly, lubricating the shaft, smearing the pouch and passing the perineum, and finally the back acupuncture point was stimulated by the cold touch, and flinched a bit.

It was like a wedding night alone... Horning let the air prop up his legs, exposing the small mouth that had been cleaned and lubricated in advance. First something small entered the intestine, and then it gradually became thicker. The cold and obvious touch touched the sensitive point in Huoning's intestine. The other party rubbed and pressed the piece of intestine meat as hard as possible, and the intense pleasure flooded Huoning's consciousness. He squinted his eyes, and the tears overflowing from the pleasure blurred the burning candle in his vision into two jumping spots. The silent room He could hear his heart beating like a drum, his heavy breathing and small, erotic moans.

Then something bigger opened the mouth of the back hole, stretched the meat of the hole and entered Huoning's body. Even if this thing does not exist in the field of vision, the intestines, which have experienced countless invasions, spontaneously and docilely welcome the invasion of that thick object. The opponent invaded the deepest part of Horning's body in one breath, stayed for a while, and then began to pump back and forth. The special balm stimulates a wonderful aroma under repeated rubbing, which diffuses in the room.

The mixture of ointment and body fluid was continuously brought out with the pumping, and landed on Horning's crotch and the brocade quilt under his body. Horning instinctively turned his legs upwards, and accidentally caught an invisible figure at a familiar distance. Deeply immersed in the pleasure of intercourse, he didn't think much, hooked up with the instinct of rolling the sheets countless times, fixed himself firmly, and catered to the thrusts from above his body.

After such intercourse continued for a period of time, it seemed that the other party was not satisfied with the same posture, and suddenly took Huo Ning into the air. Next to the dressing table, which may never be used, is a full-length mercury mirror that came across the ocean. The other party put Horning in front of the mirror and let him look at himself in the mirror.

The young man in the mirror is naked and suspended in the air, there is an obvious tooth mark on the throat, the porcelain white skin is full of red marks from sex, the penis is swollen and straight, and the clear fluid is flowing on the cock Mess. He seemed to be clinging to something invisible, his legs were opened and folded in front of his body, shamelessly exposing the hole between his legs in front of the mirror.

The small hole seemed to be stretched open by something, opening and closing greedily and hungrily, but it was enough to see the scenery inside under the dim light of the room. The inside of the open back hole is bright-colored intestinal meat, which is stretched into a circle, and liquid flows out along the inner wall of the intestine, making his legs wet.

His acupuncture point kept trying to close and was forcefully opened, like a clam whose shell has been pried open, forced to show its soft inside to the outside world. Horning looked at the tortured young man in the mirror with tears in his eyes. Accompanied by the intense stimulation from behind, his dick twitched a few times, shooting out a cloudy white liquid, which landed on the mirror and slowly slid down.

But the sex was far from over. He was pressed against the cold mirror, his body stuck to the semen he had just ejaculated, and behind him was the cold unknown object, as if he was the only one who was warm. hot. He was pressed on the mirror and fucked, and he was very close to Huoning, whose eyes and brows were full of spring, as if he could touch that coquettish and amazing young man by lowering his head, setting off waves of lust...

Huoning I don't know when this affair ended. At the end, he was exhausted and drowsy. Only a few stimulations to the prostate could make him moan and groan. When he consciously returned to the cage and opened his eyes, the sky was already bright, and the dragon and phoenix candle on the table was blown out at some point, standing there quietly. Red candle tears hang on the body of the candle, freezing in the morning light.

Huo Ning tried to sit up while holding his forehead, but found that he seemed to have only half left - the physical exertion of the wedding night was unexpected, and his overused lower body had temporarily stopped working. He tried clearing his throat again...

oh shit, it's over, I yelled too loudly last night. Horning's arms trembled slightly, supporting his upper body precariously, in a dilemma.

At this moment, the door of the room was pushed open with a creak, and four paper maids came in one after another. Two of them were holding a tray and the other was carrying a bucket to help Huoning, who was paralyzed, wash up. Huo Ning looked back when he was erected, the room of the ridiculous night was in a mess, but it seemed that there was only one trace of activity, as if he was the only newly married man in the bridal chamber last night, shamelessly in heat.

In fact, my initial impression of Ghost Gong came from a small pornographic article called invisible. That wasn't Ghost Gong, it was a transparent human attack. The most touching thing after getting it up was that the

scene seemed to be a small victim. People are in heat...actually it's the unlucky Shoubei who dies and dies.

I found that I really like the meme of playing against the mirror.