chapter 12

This was the first time that Horning faced the doctor's cock directly like this. The man watched the silent man use the tearing giant, which was quite substantial even in his sleep. He held the man's cock with both hands and flicked it back and forth. Seeing that it showed signs of awakening, he leaned forward to lick and suck the man's penis head. The object smelled fishy and had a strong masculine scent. Huo Ning buried his head in it, feeling like he was about to suffocate. He tried his best to imitate what Dr. Zeng had done for him. First, he rubbed and licked the glans with his tongue, then slid his hands from the dick to the man's pouch, kneaded and pressed, and then he took a breath, carefully controlled his teeth, and put Dr. Swallowing his cock down his throat.

It was too hard, the front end of the huge dick pierced Huo Ning's throat, choking his throat reflexively tightened, Huo Ning choked tears in his eyes. But he knew in his heart that if he didn't swallow the doctor's cock whole in his mouth, he would not be satisfied, so he had to endure the nausea and force himself to do it.

Horning inhaled, loosened his throat desperately, resisted the urge to regurgitate, and contained the object that was too huge for his throat. Then he couldn't restrain himself anymore, the muscles in his throat squirmed violently, repeatedly squeezing the huge thing contained in his throat.

The doctor snorted, obviously stimulated. He stretched out a hand to hold the back of Horning's head, and then thrust into his mouth. His cock was a deadly weapon, and the quick manipulation made Horning a little distracted. In a trance, he felt that he had been reduced to a man's sex toy, and the only value of his existence was that warm and moist mouth. He forced himself to gather his mind, and squeezed his mouth as much as possible to squeeze the doctor's cock, so as to reduce the damage to his throat.

This method seems to work well - although the doctor's lack of sexual experience may also play a role. He felt the huge thing throbbing in his throat. At the same time, the doctor suddenly pulled his penis out of Horning's mouth, and a stream of cloudy white liquid shot out from the horse's eyes, covering Horning's head and face, bringing There is a strong fishy smell. Huoning didn't dare to move, and knelt there honestly, his mouth was a little loose after opening his mouth for too long, the semen flowed down his face and landed on his collarbone and chest, contaminating the erotic meaning from his face to his whole body. He tried to wriggle his throat, and it was burning. He stood up, ready to go to the door.

"It's not enough." The doctor's voice sounded behind him, and it was not at all that he had just experienced a love affair, without a trace of disturbance.

The pain in his throat made him give up his intention to speak. Huoning turned his head and glared at the doctor, condemning him with his eyes, but he didn't know that he looked like a little animal with its hair blown up in the eyes of the other party.

"How to please me is something you should think about." The doctor lowered his eyes and said. Horning turned to face the person who was leisurely sitting on the chair, thinking quickly in his mind. Suddenly he reached out and pulled the doctor off the armchair unexpectedly and pushed him onto the carpet. He straddled the doctor's waist, bent down and tried to use his tongue to unbutton the doctor's shirt. However, this action cannot be completed without a bit of talent. Huo Ning worked hard for a long time, but instead of unbuttoning his clothes, the material on the doctor's chest was wet, and the wet shirt revealed a faint flesh color. Horning eventually gave up the technique he had seen in action movies, and turned to unbuttoning with his hands. The doctor's shirt was open, revealing a firm chest and brown nipples. Horning bowed his head and licked one nipple while soothing the other, and exchanged after a while, and then licked from his chest all the way to his well-defined waist. Unwashed cum trickled down his face, painting a white streak across the Doctor's body.

He unbuttoned the doctor's trousers, freeing the resting penis from its chain. He picked up the huge thing with his hands, first he comforted it with both hands, and then added the teasing with his lips and tongue that he had just practiced. He sucked the cock shallowly, sucking it like a lollipop, making a clicking sound. At the same time, Huo Ning kept rubbing his lower body on the doctor's body, bringing a signal of commotion. The doctor's desire was reawakened. He lay on the ground with his hands on the back of his head, watching Horning kneeling on top of him, trying to please the cock. Horning turned around, pouted his hips towards the doctor to show him his asshole, and inserted his fingers into the back hole for simple expansion. The pussy, which has been trained by drugs for a long time, squirmed greedily after encountering the intruding foreign object, and the clear and viscous liquid made a slight puffing sound as the fingers entered and exited. Whenever the fingers are pulled out, the thin silver threads draw a lustful arc in the air.

Huo Ning put his third finger in and thrusted it for a while, making sure that his back hole was ready, then turned around again, held the swollen cock to the hole, and sat down bit by bit . At first, the small hole was not used to accepting such a huge thing, but the pleasure of being filled up spontaneously emerged later. He stared fixedly at the doctor, and began to heave his body and swallow his cock.

At first the doctor just stood there, lolling and watching him twist and fall on his body. Over time, seeing Horning captured by lust, he also becomes involved. When Horning's heaving frequency gradually slowed down, when he was swallowing the cock into his body, the doctor suddenly straightened his waist very skillfully, and the cock grazed Horning's intestines at an angle, just crushing over his sensitivities.

"Hmm!" The pleasure spread from the stimulated place to all the limbs like an electric current, Huo Ning couldn't help but collapsed, and the doctor lay flat happily, motionless, waiting for Huo Ning to recover and continue.

This sexual affair continued intermittently, until at the end Horning, who was repeatedly stimulated, suddenly raised his head, and moaned unbearably from his throat intermittently. His pussy contracted suddenly, repeatedly and violently squeezing the penis that surrounded it. During Huoning's intense orgasm, the doctor squeezed Huoning's sensitive point repeatedly with the glans. Finally, under a slight convulsion, Huoning's dick began to pour out the turbid fluid in small strands.

He was shot by the doctor.

The doctor got up and hugged Huoning, who was dazed by the orgasm, and pushed his waist and abdomen more than a dozen times. He buried his face on Huoning's shoulder and shot the semen into Huoning's intestines. He regained his composure and pulled out his dick, the cloudy white liquid flowed out slowly from Horning's fucked back hole along with other mucus.

The doctor closed his eyes for a while, then stood up and took a wet towel from the bathroom, and wiped the semen spots on his face and the mess between his buttocks for Huoning. He hugged Huoning and sat in the armchair together, kissed his forehead and gave him some water. When Horning came back to his senses, the doctor returned to his cold and calm demeanor.

"I agree to the terms of this exchange." He stroked Horning's cheek, and touched around his neck. He took the black leather collar on the table and fastened it on Horning, then put his arms around Horning's waist and led him to the gate.

"One hour." He pressed the button to go to B2, and watched Horning slowly walk into the elevator, "But I only give you one hour." The elevator

door slowly closed, separating the two parties. The doctor leaned against the wall with one hand, and slowly clenched his fist, "Come on, little Huoning, quickly send the blueprint over to make the plot come back."

Bukkake and ride! (The smile gradually changes.jpg)

Tours: How the hell did I know that releasing two synthetic beasts to vent my anger would seriously interfere with the plot

? Salary, want to strike

the system: (kind eyes)