CHAPTER 52

Horning and Tours hid in the school for a week to observe the situation of the heroine Cangshuang.

In fact, Cangshuang is stronger than they imagined, but it is not surprising considering the script. Cangshuang's previous life was a clone, and to put it bluntly, it was the organ storage of the main body. She had to work hard to prove her worth and get the opportunity to wander outside, instead of being raised like a pig like her predecessors Get up, and when the time is right, it will become a pile of organs. In her previous life, she was so good that she attracted the devil from the abyss-that is, the two male protagonist brothers, and she has been entangled with them all the way to this world.

Cangshuang is far more adaptable than Huoning to the malice towards her classmates, and her attitude towards her in her previous life will only be worse than that. Huoning ordered the thug Tours to secretly deal with a few classmates who bullied Cang Shuang the most, so that they changed from doing things indiscriminately to only daring to hurt others. Compared with those indifferent and vicious words, to Cang Shuang, their excessive physical harm to her was more troublesome.

Seeing that Cangshuang's condition is acceptable, Huo Ning became curious about the plot. In the script, a considerable number of people responded to the contract matrix used for testing. They were contract physiques, but they were unable to contract with other creatures. This situation was once suspected to be that the contract matrix was too sensitive, and the experience of the heroine in the end proved this. It is not a matter of matrix sensitivity, but fundamentally, the so-called "contract constitution" includes two situations-contract and being contracted.

"Afterwards, I didn't have any part in the scene... Is it because I was contracted, or died?" Huo Ning checked the script curiously. From the perspective of the heroine, she last saw Huo Ning in the third part of the script. There is no more appearance of this oriental male. Huo Ning carefully checked all the plots related to the contract, and finally locked a breakthrough.

"Both Cang Shuang and I were recruited by the professor of the Summoning Department... Both of us are orphans of oriental descent... They are contract experiments for his son." Huo Ning looked almost at the script At the end, the son of the professor's pig teammate confides in his father's plan, "Ah...then I'm dead, human beings should contract...there is another mystery?" "Come on, let's go to Professor Simmons's office." Huo Ning, relying on the dragon's old attack, is confident, and even decides to go to the professor's office to find out.

In the Xavier School of Magic, Professor Simmons' status is not low. His office occupies the top floor of a tower with an excellent view, overlooking the towering and rugged Atia Mountains, or overlooking the vast Garter Forest and Lake of Tears below. Horning and Tours didn't want to forcibly break through the stone statue guards on the stairs of the tower and attack the defense system of the magic school, so they simply chose to enter through the windows of the tower - anyway, ordinary defensive barriers are useless against dragons, Tours can just go in Bring in your own summoned beast Horin.

Black scales began to grow rapidly from the fingertips of Tours, and human hands turned into dragon claws, the scales covered all the way to the elbows, and under Horning's command, the sharp claws broke through the alchemy circle added to the filing cabinet , The newly born bloody wings protected Huo Ning from the blast waves. Before the explosion of the alchemy circle was over, Horning quickly got out from under the wings of Tours, and raced against time to search piles of academic documents.

""Discussion on the Source of Summoning and Alchemy", "Hypothesis of the Summoning Method of Giant Summoned Objects in Ancient Times"...neither." Simmons was very cautious, and it seemed that none of the academic documents related to human contracts were here. Horning threw the last part of the documents on the floor with a clatter, and began to look around the office. "Is there a secret room here..." Before he finished speaking, Tours' sharp claws rested on his shoulders, and Horning's figure quickly faded away, and was recovered by Tours again as a summoned object. 【What's wrong? ] Horning immediately knew what happened. Tours stood behind the desk and stared indifferently at the bald man who pushed the door in. Simmons was wearing a brand new magic robe, the hem of the robe was dusty, and the top of his shiny head was covered with fine sweat, as if he had rushed back from somewhere in a hurry.