CHAPTER 69

Horning's current residence is the abandoned nest of a giant bird. During the breeding season, this bird will use branches to weave exquisite bird nests. The gaps between the branches are filled with fibers and mud. Eventually, the entire nest will present a giant bird egg. shape. Now that Tours dragged his long snake body and entrenched in it, I don't know if it was because he saw the Gu that Horning dug out from his body with his own eyes, or because the Gu poison in his body had not been completely eliminated. Tours recently status is not good.

Huoning immersed himself in sorting out the herbs on hand, "For insect repellent, Que Lei Wan..." Thinking of how rare this fungus is, his ears could not help drooping.

"Is it rare?" Tours asked him.

"Ray pills are not a native species here. The Baishan tribe can only exchange materials from other tribes when they go to the market every autumn, and then store them all in the tribe's witch doctor. The witch doctor who is proficient in herbs will make a match. Cubs and people with parasitic diseases should be dewormed."

"I'll see if I can get some from the witch doctor." Horning stopped wagging his tail, stood up abruptly, and went through the narrow entrance.

"I'll go with you." Tours was afraid that Horning would be bullied because of his ominous name, and insisted on going with him.

Tours' body color was not the white that the Baishan tribe liked, and he was a mature male enough to arouse the vigilance of the tribe's guards, so Horning didn't let him enter the tribe with him. Instead of going through the main entrance, he turned around and found the small hole in the fence that the tribe's cubs had made mischievously before. The hole was a bit narrow, but Huo Ning was not a particularly big-bodied type after all, so he managed to squeeze in after a bit of effort. It was early in the morning, and the mature males in charge of hunting and the orcs in charge of gathering had just gone out, and the entire Baishan tribe was quiet. Horning carefully groped along the edge of the house, approaching the witch doctor's residence little by little.

The residence of the tribal chief and the witch doctor is the best and largest of all the small thatched cottages of the orcs, and it is also the most central. Huo Ning walked with extra care. He quietly hid on the side of the witch doctor's thatched hut, and stretched out his head to have a look. There were two orcs standing at the door of the thatched hut. Horning looked up at the sun. He knew that the guards at the door of the witch doctor's house would change shifts when the tree shadow fell on the eaves, and he planned to sneak in at that time. He waited patiently with his back against the wall of the hut, his tail slapping the ground.

Suddenly his tail was grabbed by someone, and Huo Ning felt cold, knowing that he had been found. Such a sneaky approach to the center of the tribe would require a questioning session, and by then all tribes would know that the exiled black-haired boy had returned. He jumped up without hesitation, and ran away, but the opponent's strength and combat experience were much stronger than his. He pulled Huo Ning's tail and swept Huo Ning's legs one after another, easily knocking Huo Ning to the ground. He covered Horning's mouth and turned him over. Horning saw the orc with white fur, bright white fur and beautiful blue-green eyes in front of him, and he shook his head.

"Young patriarch..." he murmured. The young patriarch raised a finger and made a silence gesture at him.

"I managed to get them to just exile you. What are you doing sneaking into the witch doctor's house? If you get caught here, even I can't save you!" The young patriarch poked Huo Ning's forehead with hatred.

This young patriarch is the posthumous son of the former tribal leader, who was plotted against in a battle with other tribes and died of poisoning, leaving his partner to raise their children alone. He and Horning grew up at the same age, had a very good relationship, and participated in the coming-of-age ceremony together, but because of the hair color that appeared after the ceremony, they were treated very differently. But this didn't seem to affect the friendship between the two. When the tribe was discussing how to deal with the black-haired boy, thanks to his efforts to overcome all opinions, Huo Ning was only exiled instead of blood splattered on the spot.