chapter 8

"Yes, sex slave." He thought for a while, and repeated the word again, as if he was a child who had just learned a word and couldn't wait to show it off. The doctor who used the new vocabulary looked very happy, and poked Huoning's shoulder and neck with a gun: "Let's go, my sex slave." "

I... My name is Huoning." Everyone would feel ashamed and annoyed when they screamed, and Horning was no exception. In addition to trying to address himself to make himself appear more dignified, he also had the secret idea of ​​trying to provoke the other party. Since he couldn't keep his chrysanthemum if he continued to toss, he just ran out of the game.

It is much easier to be shot to death by the opponent than to think of a way to commit suicide. If the operation is done properly, maybe another privilege can be extorted from the system, Huo Ning's inner calculation is crackling.

"Go." The other party didn't comment on his name, but just poked him in the back with a gun, forcing him to walk towards the gate where he had just escaped from death. The madman's pursuit was still going on in the distance, but those screams were far away from Horning.

Maybe some of them were lucky enough to reach the escape elevator. The gate opened with a loud noise, and on the other side of the gate was an old-fashioned elevator locked by iron bars. This mysterious person did not go to start the elevator, but led Horning to stand in front of a metal wall on one side, and pressed his free hand against the wall.

"Welcome, Doctor." A soft female voice echoed in the corridor, and the metal wall slid away soundlessly, revealing a narrow passage inside. At the end of the passage was another elevator, which was the same old mottled old elevator that Horning had just seen. Than, this elevator is much more advanced.

The doctor escorted him into the elevator and pressed the only button without any logo. Horning seemed obediently in a daze without any resistance, but secretly notified the system to retrieve information for him.

"System, search for 'doctor'." "Why don't you just ask me if you have any questions?"

The doctor opened his mouth, and Horning looked up in horror. He just lowered his head and made a mouth shape, and the doctor actually found out? !

"I want to know who you are." That's the point of the conversation, so it's useless to ask. The news from the doctor's mouth can also be supplemented and supported by the character information provided by the system.

"We can sit down and talk... Wait, you are a sex slave, then you stand." The elevator door opened, and there were cold metal instruments outside the door, with a futuristic technological style. The dazzling electronic screen flickered characters that Horning could not understand, and there were strange-shaped monsters floating in the petri dishes that penetrated the ceiling on both sides.

At the end of the room, Huoning saw hundreds of camera monitors, and the familiar concrete wall stood out. The doctor probably became interested in the sudden disappearance of Huo Ning from the monitoring, and then used some high-tech means to lock his location and come down to arrest him himself. Horning followed the doctor through this room, which was apparently used for experiments, and another door disguised as a metal wall opened. It seemed that the doctor liked to hide the door very much.

The other room is...well, not quite normal either. Medieval-style narrow windows of stained glass, the broken pieces of glass spell out the stories in the religious classics, and the light outside the window passes through the stained glass and is filtered into grotesque fragments. The thick dark gold carpet has excellent sound absorption effect, the dark red velvet curtains with tassels, the thick and bulging armchair, and the dark cabinet in the corner of the room.

Horning seems to have seen a black hexagonal creature-if If he read correctly, it looked like a coffin. The doctor picked up the lighter that was left on the table and lit the candle, and an inexplicable, decadent fragrance spread in the room. Those armchairs looked really comfortable, and Horning couldn't help but want to try them out. But when he was about to move his feet, the doctor seemed to sense it and looked over directly. Huo Ning was defeated under the condemnation of "you are a sex slave, stand for me",

and stood obediently, rubbing the heel of his shoe uneasily.

As if to provoke him, the doctor sat down in the armchair in front of him, looking very comfortable. "I've been looking at humans," he began, as if removing himself from the group, "about their animality."

"It is true that the formation of society has made the bestiality of human beings quite restrained, and a large number of animal instincts are considered barbaric and uncivilized. Human beings have created shackles for themselves, and then put them around their own necks and those of their descendants.

I want to observe It is about the purest 'evil' without restraint and whether human beings will open the shackles called social morality under the crisis of survival." The purest evil should refer to the lunatics addicted to killing, but in terms of Judging from the amount of surveillance in the doctor's high-tech room, he may have also raised other perverts.

And opening the shackles... is mostly a trap to play with people's hearts, luring survivors to fight each other in the name of survival. Huo Ning didn't understand abnormal psychology, but these routines were familiar.

"I'm also very curious about desire. It is said that humans and dolphins are the only two animals that can get pleasure from sexual intercourse. I have observed the so-called carnal desire for a long time, but I still can't understand why reproductive behavior gives humans It brings pleasure."

"But now that I have a sex slave, I think I can practice a little bit." Huo Ning was still busy looking up the information about the doctor, and his ass tightened when he heard this. What the hell is going on with this doctor? Just now, he was looking down on all sentient beings. How could he experience the pleasure of reproduction when he changed the subject! Horning roared wildly in his heart, trying to control his facial expressions.

Wait...wait, why does he feel a little hot... "You have an erection." The doctor calmly reminded. Huoning lowered his head, the clothes on his body were still the same set he wore when he died, and the crotch of the jeans had been pushed up into a small tent.

"Go over there and clean yourself, the tools are ready." The doctor pointed to a wall, "I hope you wash yourself clean, otherwise you will need to rework." "Of course I won't force you, now What you feel is just a little aphrodisiac, not addictive." Huo Ning mechanically walked towards the bathroom, the doctor narrated behind him, with a calm tone, "I also understand the self-esteem of human men, all the sharp weapons in the room have not been cleaned up If you feel that cutting your wrists or throat is more painful, there are also highly toxic organic substances that can kill you if you take or even inhale a small amount."

"You can seek death, and I won't stop you. And once you try to seek death, I will directly execute your companions. Observing sexual desire and human nature at the same time...it should be a good experience." It should have been two chapters updated

yesterday , but I was a little frustrated about jj's melon eating, so I muttered

about the doctor's magical brain circuit, because I didn't want to involve too many interpretations about religion, so I wrote it blindly. There may be something wrong with the logic, so pretend to see it So

I deleted all the names of the small chapters, so I don't have to be bothered by the topic anymore, and it's coming soon~