CHAPTER 72

Huoning's estrus period passed in a muddle like this, and he firmly refused to admit his black history of licking his balls-although he always ended up being tied into the original posture by Tours' snake tail. After being freed from estrus, they began to follow the tail of the white wolf.

The white wolf is a very easy target to follow. She does not participate in hunting or gathering, but always stays in the tribe all day long, wandering around in front of every single male's house. Of course, most of the time most of the houses were empty, and the hunting male orcs always came home every three to five days, so the white wolf's move seemed very abrupt and strange. Huo Ning seized the opportunity to sneak into the Baishan tribe again, and finally asked the young patriarch about the origin of the wolf girl.

According to the white cat, the wolf girl was picked up in the forest by their tribe when they were hunting in spring. When the ice and snow disappear in spring, the Baishan tribe will select a date for the first hunting of the new year after the big witch divination. They walked in the direction given by the big witch and picked up the wolf girl along the way. At that time, the state of the white wolf was not bad, it didn't look like she had struggled in the forest all winter, she was a female, and she was also the white color advocated by the Baishan tribe, so the tribe regarded it as a good omen, and specially spared manpower to escort the wolf girl first. Back to the tribe.

The white wolf is regarded as a good omen bestowed by the gods to the Baishan tribe, and she claims to be the god who led her here, so she was treated with courtesy by the tribe, but unfortunately she is not an orc with the characteristic of a cat, otherwise even the witch doctor would train her to succeed her.

. The white wolf puts on a very weak appearance, can't lift his shoulders or hands, screams at the blood with the hunting team, and is tired of going out to collect for a long time. Every day, he plays the little white flower in front of the single males in the tribe. The males of the female orcs who lose the males eat this trick - since she is a good omen bestowed by the gods, there must be some preferential treatment, right? The auspicious beasts descended from the sky don't know how to do the work of orcs, that's perfectly normal.

What's more, the situation of the Baishan tribe is really good this year. They can afford to raise a young female who has nothing but white fur.

Of course, the white wolf is not completely worthless. She seems to have some magical herbs in her hands. According to her, these are the herbs she brought from the kingdom of gods when she descended from the sky. Some of her medicinal herbs can make people infinitely stronger and run faster than flying birds; some of her herbs can quickly heal wounds and even repair broken limbs; The young patriarch took one tree, and the others were only shaken under the noses of the tribe members before they were taken back into the "God's Domain". It is said that if you eat enough, you can get the qualification to enter the God's Palace.

Speaking of this, the young patriarch took Huoning to his house and showed Huoning the herb that was said to be able to "become a god". The grass is blue-green in color and has a faint fragrance. The grass leaves are slender and shiny, and they shine brightly in the darkness deliberately created by the young patriarch. It really doesn't look extraordinary.

There must be something wrong with this grass. Horning knew in his heart that the most unscientific part of the orc world may be the orc itself, which can transform between human and beast forms. Its world composition and other animals and plants are basically in the normal category.

He knows a lot about animals and plants, and so far he knows a little about the animals and plants in the world of Tours. Even in the interstellar era, such strange plants did not appear.