chapter 43

The bead string contained in the body was pulled out of the body vigorously, and was wrapped in the black mist by the evil spirit, bringing out some sticky liquid. Then something huge and cold immediately sank into the well-prepared hole. Horning let out a gasp, but the tail of his voice was swallowed up by an intrusive kiss. The evil spirit whose vest was uncovered no longer concealed himself, he kissed extremely deeply, from the mouth to the throat, crushing every inch of Horning's mouth.

Horning was so choked by the suffocating kiss that he coughed, and physiological tears accumulated in the corners of his eyes, so Tours let him go and licked the corners of his eyes intimately. The controlled young man's eyes were slightly red, his expression was helpless, and he almost wanted to be restrained in his arms all the time. Tours hid himself in the black airflow and hovered over Horning's chest, allowing him to watch the buttons of his shirt unbutton one by one, revealing his chest bound by the red rope.

The soul-binding rope on Huoning's body was tied by Tours under the control of the paper figurine. The position and strength were perfect, and it forced a slight bulge on Huoning's thin and pale chest due to his poor health. milk meat.

"Oh, why does Madam still have breasts?" Tours teased from the black mist, "Come and let my husband check it." The

black mist slowly crushed Horning's breasts with a cold touch, There was a pause of two o'clock before, and then there was a pulling sensation on the nipple, as if something was sucking on his nipple. The black mist became lighter, and Huoning saw his nipples looming in the mist, being pulled and played with, gradually congested, hardened and slightly swollen, turning into the familiar and ripe color.

"No milk." Tours sighed hypocritically, with a regretful tone. As he spoke, he flicked Huo Ning's erect nipple again: "Madam said that if you work hard for your husband, will Madam give milk? " Pulling the end of the rope in his hand, the originally slack knot immediately tightened. The rough rope rubbed against Huoning's sensitive skin, and the body accustomed to lust immediately reacted. The penis that wanted to get an erection was hindered by the tightening rope and turned red and purple. Horning, whose desire could not be relieved, cried and struggled. In the eyes of the evil spirit, this level of resistance was not much different from a kitten scratching someone.

"Uncomfortable?" A cloud of black mist wrapped Huoning's lower body, rubbing his bound penis in all directions, and at the same time gently pumping it behind him. The stimulated dick reacted more intensely, Tours lay beside Horning's ear, and whispered to induce.

"Uncomfortable?"

"Uncomfortable..."

"Do you want it?"

"Want...want..."

"What do you want?"

Huo Ning's mind was already confused, and he gasped with his mouth open, unable to answer for a long time come up. Seeing this, Tours moved the rope tied to Horning's body again: "Do you want to untie the rope?" "

I want... I want to untie the rope... Please..." Horning's dull thinking finally worked Come over, try to pull the rope but almost dig your fingernails into the flesh. From the black air, Tours transformed a pale hand with sharp joints, separated Horning's fingers pulling the rope one by one, and interlocked with his own fingers.

"Say, 'Please my husband to fuck me'." He lay next to Huoning's ear like a snake tempting Eve, "Please beg my husband, and my husband will untie the rope and fuck you." The giant buried in Huoning's body again It moved a bit at the right time, brushing up a wave of presence.

"Please...please my husband to fuck me...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" The binding rope melted instantly under the power of the evil spirit, and the penis, which had been controlled for a long time, suddenly became free, and a little bit of pain arose.

Tours pumped and thrust in Huoning's body, and at the same time, he did not forget to leave a bit of black air firmly attached to Huoning's sensitive points, and stimulated him one after another.

Being stimulated in all directions, Horning's first orgasm came very quickly. The cock in front of him shot a cloudy white liquid into the air and fell back to his own abdomen. De Tours let out a low gasp in his ear.

"Madam's small mouth is really powerful." He paused for a while to enjoy the service from Horning's body, and then the black mist engulfed the young man and turned him over, kneeling on the large desk. Huoning's upper body was pressed extremely low, almost close to the table, his hips were raised high, and his legs were wide open, shamelessly showing the meat and pouches hanging between the legs, as well as the stretched greedy hole behind him. Looking closely behind him, you can see a light ink-colored mist covering Horning's lower body, wrapping from his lower abdomen to his buttocks. The evil spirit rested for a while, and gave Horning, who had just experienced an orgasm, a little time to breathe, and then he fucked fiercely again.

Only a penis outlined in a pale black color came in and out behind Horning, stirring the fluid at the joint into foam, dripping down and soaking the scattered documents on the desktop.

The outline of the evil spirit is vaguely visible. All that can be seen in this large office is a young man with traces of bondage on his body lying on the desk alone, and liquid is continuously flowing from the open back hole , as if he was in heat alone.

Accompanied by Tours' continuous and powerful pumping, Horning soon ushered in the second orgasm, and the ejaculated semen fell on the document, just covering the name that Tours signed when he was in office.

"Oh, madam, is this to help my husband sign the document?" The evil spirit's voice was teasing, "I can't sign like this." "My husband knows the smell of my wife, but no one else can recognize it."

" This document , should be signed like this..." A black mist swallowed the semen that fell on the document, and the black air that had gathered behind Horning dispersed and wrapped around his limbs. Young people are forced to crawl on the table, from the empty office area to the corner of the table where stationery is piled up, the milk grains are stretched and stained with black ink. An unsigned document slipped under Huoning's body consciously. He was pressed down by the evil spirit, and the black mist wrapped around his nipples touched his nipples, and he wrote his name on the document... a cloud and rain Afterwards, the evil spirit wrapped his partner in a good mood, and led him to an armchair.

Huoning tried to touch the black mist lingering in front of his eyes, and he also turned into an entity in cooperation and let the other party touch it.

"Why... do they all think that the Tu family has two children?" Huo Ning remembered that everyone thought that the Tu family had twins before, because others should have noticed such a natural attitude from the very beginning. He couldn't even react.

"Madam, do you know that evil spirits have a special ability that can change people's impressions..." The huge black air that enveloped the Tu mansion swam lazily, and then spread in all directions.

"Common name, haunted by ghosts."

Office play! Forced to sign!

I think Horning will go back and wash his tits 10 times after this fuck?

Horning: You city people really know how to play (tired but polite smile.