chapter 20

Horning grabbed the dark green tentacle wrist that was trying to climb onto his collar first. The thing felt cold and smooth to the touch, as if stimulated by his resistance, it writhed excitedly, trying to get out of his grasp. He couldn't help but clenched the tentacles in his hand even tighter, but it gave up stretching. Instead, it stroked Huoning's tiger's mouth with its movable point. The action was similar to flirting, but flirting with this thing would only Disgusting.

Horning was disgusted by its movements, and couldn't help pinching the slippery thing with his nails, trying to make it calm down. He tried to pinch the tentacles in his hand, but the other party straightened up all of a sudden. Another tentacle jumped up and wrapped itself around his wrist, dragging Horning's hand above his head. The other hand suffered the same treatment, the wrists touched above his head, and a premeditated vine hung from the ceiling, binding his hands together. The two vines that had just grabbed Horning's two wrists hung down happily, swimming on his exposed neck. With the touch of the tentacles, a layer of goosebumps visible to the naked eye appeared on Horning's skin.

The tentacles stretched inward along his collar, touching all the way down from the collarbone. As the length of entry increased, the tentacles gradually became thicker, and the buttons of Horning's shirt were cracked, revealing a somewhat thin chest. The green tentacles rolled over the small spots on his chest, and the conditioned reflex caused by the rolling caused the nipples to stand up, which aroused its interest. Touching the wrist and turning around, the sensitive and flexible wrist tip repeatedly pressed and pressed Huoning's nipple, the touch was cold and vivid. Several rather small tentacles also crawled over, tightening around his erect nipples. The series of movements of the tentacles aroused Horning's lust developed in the previous world. He was gasping for breath, one nipple was firmly strangled by the tentacles, while the other was not stimulated at all. The sense of loss was too obvious, and he couldn't control his slight twist. The tentacles seemed to sense his fall, and one of the tentacles stood up from the other side, playing with his other nipple. And the tentacles that had just developed his nipples were still crawling down, ambiguously caressing Horning's vaguely contoured abdominal muscles, hindered by the belt at the waist.

After several unsuccessful attempts to untie or directly stretch the belt, the tentacles that had tightly wrapped around Horning's legs spread out, and some of them got into Horning's trouser legs.

He couldn't keep his pants either... Huo Ning desperately felt the cold touch gradually approaching the heel of his leg. The meat of the heel of his leg was more tender and more sensitive, and he could clearly feel the tentacles advancing in circles on his leg, tearing away the obstruction. Panties began to study his lower body. A tentacle wrist lightly touched his pouch, Horning was shocked to struggle, and it immediately ejected like lightning and tied itself to the root of his pouch. Fearing that his pouch would be separated from his body, Huoning didn't dare to move, and let the tentacles holding his lifeblood tentatively knead his scrotum from light to heavy.

The penis was aroused by such stimulation and half hardened. The change of this meat attracted other curious tentacles, and they swam up one after another, wrapping themselves around the hardening cock. They rubbed and kneaded Horning's penis imitating the tentacles on the pouch, and one of them climbed up the head of his penis, finding the small opening at the top in Horning's increasingly rapid breathing.

"No...don't! It won't work there!" If it wasn't for the pain in the pouch reminding him not to move rashly, Horning would almost jump up. A tentacle that was much smaller than the other tentacles climbed up along with his partners, came to the horse's eye that had just been discovered, made some preparations, and then poked in. The urethra, which has never been invaded by foreign objects, is visited for the first time, which brings uncomfortable friction and severe pain. Horning moaned intermittently, his body trembling uncontrollably, even if the tentacles increased the strength to stimulate the nipples and pouches, it was useless. Seeing that Huoning's pain didn't look like it was staged, the small tentacles no longer pushed in, but slid back and forth at the depth they had already entered, while secreting mucus for lubrication. After Huoning got used to it, it maintained the thrusting motion, and then pushed inward little by little. Huoning never imagined that his urethra would be fucked one day. The fragile and sensitive urethra was filled with foreign matter little by little, and the weird feeling was accompanied by the stimulation of pumping back and forth. As the tentacles pushed forward, he suddenly felt severe pain, and the violent struggle forced the tentacles to give up the idea of ​​continuing to explore.

A hole in the lower body has been successfully invaded, and the tentacles became excited all of a sudden, and began to target other entrances on Huoning's body. Several of them made their way up his neck to his mouth, which seemed to be where the prey had just used it to make sounds. The cold tentacles touched his lips, Horning gritted his teeth and refused to let go. When the two sides were in a stalemate, a vine suddenly slapped Horning's erect nipple. Years of illness made Huo Ning a little insensitive to pain, but it was the pleasure of pain brought by that whip that made him take a deep breath. The tentacles on the mouth seized the opportunity to rush into the mouth, and asked friends to bring in several. By the time Horning reacted, his jaw had been stretched to the maximum, and he couldn't close his mouth for a while.

A few tentacles wriggled and explored in his mouth, flicking his little tongue, causing Horning to retch uncontrollably. The movement of the throat muscles made the tentacles intrigued, and one of the representatives began to explore down. Something was inserted into his throat, and Huo Ning was so choked that he retched with tears in his eyes, but his wrist was massaged very comfortably, and he simply went in and out here and back and forth. Several other tentacles happily explored the lining of his mouth, caressing his gums and palate. Saliva flowed from the corners of Huoning's closed mouth, and slowly slid down the tentacles inserted into his mouth. The tentacles looking for opportunities under his legs really couldn't get in, and a few tentacles hung from the ceiling to help. Some of them bound Horning's back, and the other wrapped around his knees and ankles, lifting Horning's legs. The cold tentacles moved along the heels of his legs, from the perineum to the downstream, and found another secret entrance between the two plump buttocks. Having learned the lesson from the tentacles that invaded the urethra, this time the tentacles secreted enough lubrication to try to open the tightly closed puckered ass hole.

Huoning pinched the tentacle Tours in his hand: I'm hard:) Actually, this urethral play is not very hygienic (frowning), we pretend that Tours disinfected his tentacles, okay ? Little Theater 2

Huoning grabbed the first tentacle wrist approaching him. It was cold and smooth to the touch. He couldn't help rubbing his hand a few more times, and the tentacle also caressed his tiger's mouth ambiguously, similar to flirting. Feeling his connivance, the tentacles approached one after another, but Horning suddenly thought of something, put the tentacles in his hand in front of his mouth as a microphone, and cleared his throat.

"Ahem, I have a question before we start." All the tentacles stopped, as if listening attentively.

"Have you...have you all gone out to look for food?"

This question stumped all the tentacles present, they crawled down, retreated a little bit, and even the smallest ones quietly hid in the gaps between their companions. They can't grab big prey and have eaten small animals.

"Huh? You too?" Horning looked coldly at the struggling tentacles in his hands, and snorted.

"Do you know that unhygienic sexual intercourse can easily lead to infection! Huh?" Huo Ning burst out, "There is a lack of medical care in this damn place, what if I get sick, will you treat me? "

Get out! Get out!" He slammed the tentacles in his hand towards the door, and the pile of green tentacles at the door flashed tacitly to the sides, even though this lucky guy fell miserably on the ground and rolled two times. Circle, "Come back after disinfecting everything!" The dark green tide receded, and the room became bright again.

The little feeling on the mouth was gone, and all the tentacles acted urgently. For a while, they looted all the disinfection supplies in Juncheng, from medical alcohol to potassium permanganate, and also took gynecological lotion and even 84 disinfectant. In order to decide that alcohol can be used to disinfect and touch Horning's tentacles, Tours's hundreds of tentacles took two days to set up a ring, and 30 winners were determined.

The other tentacles angrily sanitized the winners with rough movements, while the winning tentacles twisted wantonly, like a coquettish bitch who won a palace fight. The other tentacles that were not so lucky had no choice but to take the next best thing and use something else to sterilize them. There were a few particularly thick tentacles that were destined to have no fate with Huoning and even violently burned themselves from top to bottom with a torch. It's hot and it's done.

On the third day, they happily went to do what they hadn't done before. A group of tentacles with various smells knocked on the wall of Horning's room in a gentlemanly manner.

Disinfected sand sculpture brain hole

review tired, come to code sand sculpture stems hehehehe