Chapter 15

❤️AMORA❤️

Right now I am standing outside the classroom of senior... because HE told me yesterday that I should give the coffee directly to him...

Taking about yesterday..it was so good... I spent most of my time with senior...we shop together but did not talk too much...later we have dinner together...

He took me to a restaurant..it was so beautiful...I was so memorised by it's simplicity..even high class restaurant can't give that vibe...the location was just perfect...and food...yum..it's delicious.. senior is so cool actually...he was not irrigated by my presence... infact when I ask him to share a pastry with me...he actually accept my request...

But the time when he came close to me to remove that chocolate from corner of my lips...I can't express how nervous I was...my heart was racing like it will jump out from my body...and he licked his finger...he was looking so hot...no no amora what are you thinking... control your emotions...

I was so shy to face him..I just look outside the window in whole ride...my whole body was shivered from his slight touch...god why you are making it difficult for me... finally he drop me my home...

But no..he did not drop me..he actually drop the nuclear bomb on ME... He knew that it was me who keep coffee in his locker everyday... Whole night I can't sleep properly.. how I am going to face him now..? Since when he knew it was me? Or did he found recently? Have I done any mistake by which he came to know about this? Will he think me as other girls..? What if he thinks that I tried to seduce him?...

No...never...I never try to seduce him...I gave him coffee everyday.. because.. because... Oh I don't know... It's just my heart says to do this for him..so I did..that's it...

My mind is so messed up..why everything is so complex...first senior..his behaviour towards me was confusing me.. what he is... He is the cold arrogant person which everyone see...or the calm compose person which I saw... My little head is gonna blast someday...

And where is he...? He ask me not to be late..and here I am waiting for him from 20mins.. keeping the coffee in his locker was the easiest way...huhhh...

After 5min..he came and stand in front of me..he frowned..now what I did..?

Caden: what's with your face...you are looking tired?? Did you not sleep well?

Hugh...look who is talking...the one who snatch my peaceful sleep..

"no senior...I just work till late night.. that's it.."

Caden: don't stress yourself...you will do great...I believe you..

He said while brushing his knuckles on my cheeks..he will kill me by his sweet words... I gave him the coffee and run back to my class...

Attending all the lectures..the professor again reminds us the remaining days for the competition...he wished us good luck... because university has declared 1week holiday before the competition..

Because there will be some construction work for a week..for safety purpose it happened...I think it's good..we have enough time..

Me and my friends went canteen after classes to have some snacks.. everything was going well until the most annoying person came to us..

Vanessa: heyy.. Amora..how are you doing??

Red Alert!! Red Alert!!

If Vanessa Gilbert try to act or talk sweetly.. remember something bad is going to happen..so be aware...