Chapter 21

❤️ AMORA ❤️

He kissed me...HE KISSED MEEEEE!!!!!!

I stare myself in the mirror... pointing on my cheek..here he kissed me here... and I..I just let that happen...I didn't reacted... I should have smiled atleast... But no...I just sat there...how could I not did anything... Why I didn't kissed him...shit...

I was feeling so shy that I acted as sleeping in car when he drive me home.. because I had no guts to face him...ohh..god why you are so unfair to me.. I also wanted to kiss him... I mean like he did...on cheeks..

Luckily senior also didn't talk any more after that...but why did he kissed me... Does he have some feelings for me...naahh... that's not possible..than what... Why he is so difficult to understand...???

I was in my own thoughts when I got a call...it's Misha...

Misha: heyyy...winner girl..what are you doing...?

"Hmmm.. nothing just took a nap..what about you"

Misha: nothing...well I called you because me and Raine were thinking to celebrate our victory together..what say...

"Yaaa...that's a great idea"

Misha: ok cool then.. coming to your home to pick you up and than we will go Raine and than for clubbing

"clubbing..?? But we never gone for clubbing.."

Misha: don't worry dear it will be fun...than we will go to Raine home for night stay...

"Hmmm...ok no problem..I will inform mom..."

Misha: cool... I'll be there in 10min..

I cut the call..and told mom about it...I assured that we will go back to Raine's home soon...I now my parents trust me and it's my responsibility to never let them down..

I wore my hoodie and jeans...and wait for Misha...I heard her car horn and came down..I told mom that I'm leaving.. I went out and sat in her car and drove to Raine's home..her parents are going to a business party so they will come late at night...

We reached her home and went inside..and there she is wearing a beautiful but sexy dress..

"ohh..my..my...what are you planning Raine..."

Raine: hmm.. nothing special..just want to enjoy and dance with my besties...

Misha: really...but I think you are going to kill somebody with your looks...

Raine: well...not me..but we all...

"What you mean??"

Raine: I mean...I have dresses for you both also...

Misha: that will be fun

Arghhh....now we are going to have a makeover... frankly speaking...I don't want to go..but my mind is filled with senior and his kiss...so I want to distract myself.. otherwise I will go mad...

Raine pull out 2 dresses for me and Misha...mine was black and Misha has red dress...Raine already wearing a green dress...But I have a big problem with my dress

"why the hell we are wearing backless dress"

Raine: to look hot...

Misha: it's way tooooo hot...

"Exactly...Raine it's too much...I can't wear it"

Raine: amora...this is not the first time you are wearing something like this

"we wore that dresses in our home that too inside my room...not showing anyone else..."

Misha: it's fine dear...we will be back in 2 hours...so it's not a big deal...come on let's wear it...

Misha ask me to get dressed...but I was just looking at it...how can I wear it... Suddenly I remember senior's warning...oh god..if he saw me wearing this than...no way...why he will be there in club...

Misha and Raine push me in bathroom to get changed...so I did...and damn..this dress is.....no comments...I walk out and both were gazing me up and down..

"stop staring at me like that"

Raine: get used to it... tonight many people can't take off there eyes from you...(wink)

Godddd...this girl...I wish she get someone who will tame her... I applied light makeup and earrings...we all sat in car and drive to the club...

When we entered inside...the music was so loud and people were dancing like crazy...we went to the counter for drinks...we ordered mocktails..and enjoyed our drinks...

Raine as usual went to the dance floor and start dancing and wave us to come...we also joined her and start dancing.. I enjoyed the dance so much.. I saw few boys were looking at us but I ignored them because they are far from us..

We danced for sometime and I get thirsty..so I told them that I am going to get a drink...I left both of them and ordered another mocktail for myself...I sat on the chair and looking towards my friends dancing and enjoying.. Waiter placed my mocktail in front of me.. I grab the glass and gluped down the whole drink because I was so thirsty...but it's taste was little different...

But I felt good...so I ordered one more..he gave me another one...and I drink that too...hmmm...so relaxing..I again went to dance floor.. Raine and Misha said to come and sit with them... but I told them I want to dance.. they both went to have drink and I started dancing...

The music was loud and funky..I crowd went crazy and dancing like there is no tomorrow...I was so into dancing I almost forgot everything around me..I felt a hand near my waist...I turned and frowned looking a stranger near me.. so I pushed him away...how dare he touch me...

Misha came near me and start dragging me off from the dance floor..but Whyyy...I want to dance more...I feel like sleepy...but I want to enjoy more..

"Mishaaaa....let me daaanceeee..."

Misha: amora...what happened to you..?? Are you alright??? Look at me...

"I'm more than alright...let me dance now..."

Misha: amora...tell me..what did you drink tell me...

"Mocktail..."

Misha: are you sure..?? Come with me..

She took me again to the counter and call the waiter...she asked him something and than she and Raine start scolding him...why they are scolding that poor guy...

Raine: oh...god...now what...this waiter gave her cocktail instead of mocktail...damn...look at her

Misha: I know..she was behaving weird that's why I drag her back..

They were talking something...but I want to dance more..so I went back to the dance floor and jumping and singing while dancing...wowwww.....

But than I was pulled back forcefully by someone and collided with a hard chest....I tried to look who is it... blinking my eyes few times to clear my vision...and I heard a dangerous roar...

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING..."

*********************