Chapter 28

❤️CADEN❤️

Last night was such blissful night...my Amor was in my arms...when she got tired for standing so long...I sat on the ground leaning to a big rock behind me..I pulled her to me and make her sit between my legs...

How can I let her go when I want these 3 days only with her...she also didn't object and we stayed there only.. soon I heard her soft breathing...she was leaning on me and slept... She was looking exquisite under the moonlight... making my heart wild and crazy...

The whole night I didn't sleep.. because the most beautiful sight of my Amor sleeping in my arms taken away my sleep... Than I saw the sun was about to rise I carefully carried her and laid her inside her tent..and went back to mine...

After 2hours we all wake up and got fresh in caravan one by one...we got ready for hiking to the hills...and I already told Amor to stay by my side only...she hesitate but agreed... we started walking...our friends were ahead and I intentionally walking slow with her...

I held her hand in mine tightly..she gave me confused look... because our friends were not near us so why I am pretending...well baby..I am not pretending...

"Your legs are short...and slow...I am just helping you in walking fast"

Amora: CADY I AM NOT SHORT...

Her angry voice halted my steps and I turned to look at her...she bite her tongue realising that she yelled at me.. but I am not angry.. I actually like how she called me Cady without any hesitation...

Amora: sorryyy...hehehe

I pinched her cheeks hearing her giggling...And started walking again holding her hands..

"why you always get scared around me"

Amora: actually... I don't want to make you angry...you are serious person...and most of the time I talk silly things...

I chuckled hearing her...so I bent before her and pulled her on my back.. before she could react I carried her on my back and start walking...

Amora: put me down...I can walk...

"we will not reach on time in your speed...so just hold me tightly or might fall.."

She tighten her hold around my neck.. we both were silent but our hearts beats are talking.. we came across a small waterfall on our way... Our friends were already there...we joined them...

Kevin: let's take some rest here...

Misha: yes...and have some snacks..

Jacob: why you both came so late...are you guys busy doing something...

Jacob intentionally teased us...her cheeks turned little red hearing him..

"Well someone is shorty to walk fast.."

I looked at her...she is throwing daggers to me..I winked at her and she turned her gaze to her friends..we had some snacks and rest... girls started playing with water...and we boys talking about some stuff...but my eyes were on her...

They started splashing water on eachother...I saw Amor was also enjoying...but what I saw makes me angry...so before anyone else could see I hurriedly went to her and pulled her out from water and taken her behind a tree...

Amora: what happened

"Can't you see...how can you be so careless Amor..."

Amora: but...what did I do...

"why you are playing in water...what if you got fever..."

Amora: but I am fine...

I open my shirt and she step back in nervous...I pulled off my shirt and gave to her...

"wear it...I can see through your dress"

She checked herself and saw her top actually got wet and see through...she is wearing black top and I can easily see her br* and her milky skin...she took my shirt and covered herself

Amora: why you not told me before

"Because I've already seen everything..."

Her jaw dropped and I smirked...

"Wear it and come out...I don't want anyone to see my Amor like that...and never repeat this"

I turned so that she could wear my shirt..when she is done we walk back to our friends...they looked at her...but before anyone can ask any embarrassing questions...I ordered to start walking...

I again held her hand...now she is wearing my shirt and I am in my grey vest...I felt her gaze on me...I steal a quick glance at her...she was looking at my biceps...oh baby there is more to watch for you...

We walk for 2 hours and now we are near the place...the path was narrow ahead so I ask everyone to walk carefully and hold eachothers hand... I never let go Amor's hand for a second...

She feared from heights so she held my hand with both hands and walking closely with me...but suddenly her leg slipped...but how can I let my baby in danger...

I pulled her back fast and but instead of her my foot got slipped and fall down...I dash down the valley in speed...I last thing I heard is her screaming my name...

"CADYYYYYYYYYY......."

❤️AMORA❤️

Did I lost him...????? (。•́︿•̀。)(';︵;')