Chapter 64

Misha: why are you here..?

Kevin: for the wedding snow-white..

Misha: what..

Kevin slightly pushes her and gets inside her house.. Misha followed him inside and kept nagging him..

Kevin: oh god snow-white.. you speak too much..

Misha: I am not snow-white.. my name is Misha...

Kevin: of course you are Misha..but for others.. for me..you are my snow-white..

His sweet words touched her heart..but she kept an annoying face..while he took his seat...

Misha: can you please tell me..why you came here...

Kevin: I came to discuss the wedding cards of our friends... Jacob and Raine were taking care of the venue..so we both had to select a perfect wedding card and send invitations to the guests.

Misha then remembers Amora asked her to help with the invitation cards...she has also saved a few samples.. she forgets about her annoyance and gets excited.. she runs to her room and comes back with her laptop...

Kevin knew how to change her mood in seconds..he came to know from Amora that Misha was not well today so he left everything and came to see her.. invitation cards were just an excuse to be with her...

She sat beside him and turned on her laptop... Kevin kept looking at her all the time..she started showing him the samples... Kevin also gave his suggestion on them.. sometimes they agreed and sometimes not... And after arguing a lot they finalise the invitation card...

Kevin sent the designs online and told makers to start preparing them soon... Kevin stood up and walked to the kitchen... Misha didn't say anything and let him do whatever he wanted...

She heard vessel sounds from the kitchen.. what was he doing..was the only thought coming into her mind... She started scrolling the internet to see bridesmaid dresses.. she chose some and sent them to Raine and Serra.

Meanwhile.. Kevin came out with two plates in his hands and forward one in front of her...she looked surprised and blinked her eyes twice.

Kevin: Don't look at me like that.. I'll lose my control...

She lowered her eyes..she always felt shy whenever he used these kinds of words for her..she took the plate from him and started eating.. the food was nice.

Misha: It tastes good...who taught you cooking?

Kevin: I used to see my mom when she cooked. I request her to teach me a few dishes.

Misha: your mom must be proud of your cooking skills...

Kevin: I know.. but I wished...I could have heard it from her...

Misha: why...??

Kevin: she died when I was 12.

Her hand halted midway to her mouth..she didn't know about his mom.. she felt bad when he gave her a sad smile.

Misha: I..I'm.. I'm really... sorry..I didn't.. know..

Kevin: it's ok snow-white.. you don't have to feel guilty.

Misha: I'm sure your mom was a nice lady...

Kevin: definitely... Actually.. I am chasing you as per her orders only...

Misha gave him a questioning look..how can his mom tell him such a thing.. is he gone mad or what...?? He chuckled softly...

Kevin: when I was a kid..my mom told me stories of fairies and princesses... I remember one night she was narrating a story about snow-white.. after that. I asked her how I found my snow white... What if I cannot recognise her.. she said.. when my snow-white will come in front of me.. my heart will beat fast and tell me that she's the one.. and when you know who she is.. make her yours with your love..!! And that's what happened when I saw you that day in the nightclub.. my eyes were stuck on you. your innocent eyes make me fall for you.. and that time I finally found my snow-white...

Misha was dumbstruck..her eyes were filled with tears but she blinked and pushed them back.. Kevin continued...

Kevin: but my bad luck.. my snow-white hates me...

Misha frowned at him.. she knew he was a nice person but the fear in her heart scared him a lot.. there is something which no one knows except Amora and Raine.. she is afraid that if he misunderstands her and leaves...

Misha: I don't hate you...

Kevin turned towards her in shock.. he couldn't believe what he just heard...she didn't hate him.. her eyes were down.. she hesitated first but wanted to get rid of this unknown fear.

Misha: when I was 10.. I had been kidnapped by a smuggling gang.. they tried to...to r..rape..me.. one of them tou.. touching me bad manner.. I struggle to get free..they tore my dress from my shoulder. I was crying and calling for help.. by god grace.. police attacked that time and I was saved.. but I was so scared.. I was frightened when police officers tried to console me because of the bad man's touches.. they called a lady officer to handle me.. after getting calm they asked about my parents and home. I told them and they safely brought me home.. my parents were tensed about me being missing.. they were relieved that nothing bad happened to me.. but as we lived in the countryside.. people started accusing me am not being pure any more.. my parents got worried about me and future.. so they sent to here in hostel to keep me away from all this.. I was scared that if anyone knew about this..they would start hating me and misjudging me. I am scared to fall in love.. that's why I stay away from guys as much as I can.. it's because of my insecurities.. but I don't hate you...

Her tears were rolling down her cheeks..she finally told him the reason for her avoidance of him.. he was feeling so hurt knowing her fear...she had a very bad experience in childhood.. it must left a scar in her memories.

Her tears broke his heart and he immediately took her in his arms.

Kevin: hey..it's ok.. don't cry..it's not your fault. you are pure and will always be pure.. because purity is not in the body..it is from our heart.. and your heart is the purest one.

He makes her look at him while cupping her face.

Kevin: I fell for your innocence..not because of your body.. when I got to know more about you. I decided that I would spend my life with you only. I call you snow-white because you are of your pure heart.. and I promise..even if you don't love me..I will never leave your side.

Misha was moved by him.. she smiled and gave a small peck on his cheek.. he was astonished. Misha was shy after what she did.

Misha: I..I like you...I just...need some time.

She raised her eyes to look at him..he smiled brightly and squeezed her face between his big hands.

Kevin: you can take time as much as you want my snow-white. I can wait for you for my entire life.. and I will promise you this.

She saw him taking out something from his pocket.. he opened a small box and pulled out a beautiful small necklace chain with a light blue stone pendant.. she found it beautiful.

Kevin: it's my mom's..

She looked at him again..why he is showing it to her.

Kevin: I always keep it with me as her memory.. but now I want it to be yours.

He made her wear the necklace..it happened so suddenly that she could not react at all.

Misha: ke.. Kevin..I can't take this.. it's your mom's last memory of you..it's precious.

Kevin: so are you.. you are also precious to me.. with this necklace. I promise you I will never leave you alone. I will love you till my last breath..and wait for you.

Misha touched the stone pendant on her neck..she felt so special right now..he gave her his mom's last memory as his lifetime promise.. she was happy to take the decision.

He hugged her again to ensure this wasn't a dream and to his surprise..she also hugged him.. they spent their day watching movies and discussing the wedding...the cards were ready and delivered to Misha's address as told.

They send cards to the families first.. all of them love it..and they start listing guests' names to send invitations...