Chapter 71

❤️AMORA❤️

I was sleeping peacefully when the sun rays hit my face..I turned my face to the other side.. than I felt a finger tracing over my cheeks.. I slowly opened my eyes and saw my Cady looking at me with a smile..I smiled back to him..

Caden: Good morning wifey..

“Good morning...”

I stretch my arms and hugged his waist tightly..he peck my forehead while holding me..

Caden: wake up now.. breakfast is ready..

“Okkk”

I sat up on the bed and rubbed my eyes but than I felt myself in air..I open my eyes widely and saw Cady has picked me up in his arms..

He take me to the bathroom and put me on the ground..he kissed my forehead again..

Caden: I will wait outside..you can take bath alone..for now..

He smiled and walks out closing the door...he is so sweet.. wait a minute..what did he just said.. bath alone..for now..? Did he really said that..or I am hearing things..?

Ohhh..wake up Amora wake up..you can’t even remember what he said.. I did my morning chores and came out from the bathroom and walk to the closet.. I picked up a normal dress.. because I want to wear something light today..

After I got ready...Cady came back to the room and walk over me and again he carried me..

“cady..I can walk..”

Caden: I know..but I missed you alot for 2 days..and also I am carrying my beautiful wife.. so I can do whatever I want...

He kept saying few things until we reach downstairs..he sat on the chair and place me over his lap.. not again.. I tried to stand up but he grip my waist tightly to keep me on his lap..

Caden: don’t move.. I want to feed you properly.. look at yourself.. you were staying at your parents place.. and you become careless.. who told you eat less.. you lost so much of weight.. listen Amor.. I don’t like you skipping your meals alright.. come on open your mouth...

After getting his lecture I ate silently from his hand.. I told him twice that I am full but he did not stop... Huhh..I lost weight...?? For his kind information I lost only 1kg...does that even count..?

Than finally god heard my prayers.. his mom and dad entered and I quickly got up from his lap when his grip loosened.. he stare at me but I gave him my cute smile.. I quickly ran to them to greet them..

“mom- dad.. thank god you came to save me..”

Harper: what you mean dear..?

“Ask him.. he keep feeding him even after I am full.. please tell him not to do this..or else my stomach will explode..”

Sarah: haha..we can’t help you in it..he will not listen to us now.. because now he is your husband..

“come have breakfast with us..”

Harper: we already had our breakfast dear..

“ohh..ok..come sit..I will make coffee for all of us..”

They sat happily and I went to the kitchen to prepare coffee for us.. I was busy when Cady come behind me and grab my waist from one hand..

Caden: so you were complaining about me..huhh??

“hehehe...no..I..I was just joking..hehe”

Caden: hmm..it’s ok baby..you can do it atleast.. but once we go for our honeymoon..I will do such things to you that you will feel shy to even complaint about it...