Chapter 38

Amora came back to her home...safe and sound..(for now) (。•̀ᴗ-)  she was tired and want to sleep but happy from heart to meet such lovely parents of Caden..

Her mom was waiting for her... because his father went for a textile industries gathering to other city.. Amora told how much she enjoyed the dinner and all.. but she didn't tell about Caden and their relationship... She wants to tell but because her dad was quite busy these days...she didn't get chance... hopefully she gets when he returns...

Amora went back to her room after her mom ordered her to sleep...as she also went to her room..

Amora was exhausted and wants a relaxing bath...she wore saree for the first time and proud that she carry it nicely and didn't fall on ground...

She gets in bathroom and filled a hot water in bathtub.. sitting for atleast 30 mins she rinse the soap under the shower...

She wrapped her hairs in towel and wore bathrobe... She was feeling much better and ready to sleep.. she came out from the bathroom while releasing her hair and rub her wet hairs from towel..

Getting in front of the dressing table she took dryer but froze looking at the mirror..Her eyes went wide and hands start shaking...

The devil himself half laying on her bed resting his head on headboard... He is having a playful smirk and dark aura..which shook amora..

She thought it as her imagination...she rubbed her eyes few times but the devil does not disappear.. Caden rose up from the bed and came near her.. was just looking him through mirror.. Caden stand behind her and bite her ears... She flinched and realised he is really here.. she gulped and turned when Caden almost towered over her decreasing all the distance..

They both are silent..Caden pulled a piece of cloth from his pocket and tie Amora's eye... She get hyper and try to remove it but Caden held her hands..

Caden: YOU WILL NOT REMOVE IT BABY..UNTIL I SAY SO....

Amora: b..but ca..Cady..how.. y..you came.. what..i..if some.. somebody saw you... You sh... should go back..

Caden: I will baby...first let me do what I want..

Amora: wh..what you w..want?

Caden: YOUUU...

She try to get away from his hold but Caden kissed her hard on lips...the kiss was not gentle but rough.. he enter his tongue in her mouth like a intruder.. who came to claim his territory...

Amora was not able to match him..he sucked her air..and left when he feel her unable to breath...her breath was uneven and fast..

Caden look at her how tempting she is looking right now..after shower... Her wet hairs make her look luscious enough for Caden go crazy... He roam his fingers on her hairs and buried his face in it... inhaling her fragrance...

He groaned in pleasure and frustration knowing how his patience running out... Amora whose eyes are blindfold..was only feeling Caden's touch... His hot breath on her face and neck... trembling her body... His husky voice gave chills to her...

Caden: you did very wrong with me.. how can you tease me like that baby...hmm...tell me?

He grabbed her waist tightly slightly rising her little higher..she tiptoe on her feet.. her senses are all messed up..

Amora: ca..Cady..that... I'm sorryy.. you knew that I'm silly right... hehehe..

She tried to act foolish to escape from devil's hand..but he was not in a mood to let her go tonight without teaching her a lesson...

He sat on bed and make her sit on his lap.. his hands were roaming on her back...she was wearing nothing inside under the bathrobe..

Caden loosen the waist belt of bathrobe and pulled it off from her shoulder.. she tries to cover herself from her hands..but Caden threatened her...

Caden: keep your hands down amor..or will tie them too...

She slowly down her hands..fear was clearly seen on her face.. she felt goosebumps when his cold finger touch her neck and trail down till her blossom.. she suck breath feeling his kiss on her shoulder and neck..

His fingers were playing with her nipp**.. her breathing become fast and heartbeats rises... His wet kisses on her neck were torturing her... She fisted his shirt in her hands on the sides of his waist.. she feel his lips were smiling on her neck whenever she jerked when he press her nipp** between his fingers..

Caden: you were looking so alluring in that saree...that I wanted to devour you right that moment...

Amora mind was blank because of his tortures..she wanted to speak but her words were stuck in throat...

Caden: you know how much I control myself... But you..you are so cruel to test my patience like this.. I want to give to time baby... because I don't want to scare you... please never try to do like this again..I don't know what will I do than..

Amora tried to concentrate on his words rather than his hands and lips..which are continuously giving her torture.. she screamed loud but Caden close her mouth with other hand..when he bite her neck and pinch her nipp** at same time..

A small tear came down under the blindfold.. Caden open her eyes and kissed her both eyes sucking the tears..she was sobbing lightly because of pain she felt..

He peck her lips and again kiss her neck where he bites...he sucked the area to smooth the pain..she moans unconsciously on which Caden smirked..

Amora was breathing heavily without acknowledging her state..Caden look at her once again and than her blossom which is rising up and down from her breathing...he bowed his head and gave a small kiss on her nipp**..

She came back to senses and pulled her bathrobe back and cover herself... Her cheeks turned red...she was blushing hardly... He instantly laid her on bed and hovered over her..he kissed her again but with love and gentle..

They kissed eachother for so long..and move apart when they feel breathless..

Caden: did I scare you...?

Amora nodded slowly..she was sure her face was red now..the intimacy was so high for her..she felt it for the first time..

Caden: that's what you make me to do.. you are challenging my patience amor.. you are not ready to handle me right now.. that's why I am controlling myself always...but tonight..your little act has released the devil out of me.. so are very innocent and fragile baby.. you will be crushed in my desire... This was just a trailer... Do you want me to continue...??

Amora shook her head hurriedly to stop him..he chuckled at her cute face and kiss her both cheeks.. he lay beside her and pulled her over him and make her sleep..she raised her head to look at him but he again pushed her back to her chest..

Caden: sleep now..I think this is enough for you to understand..how dangerous it would be if you wake the demon again..

Amora: I am sorry Cady..I will never do this again..

Caden: no baby...I am not angry..in fact I loved it how bold you were trying to be... it's just that..I don't want to loose control..it's already hard for me.. I am afraid that I will hurt you.. you are not ready yet amor...

Amora smile on how much he cared for her..his concern shows his immense love to her...she kissed his chest which freeze him..

Amora: thank you Cady..

Caden: you are again trying to test meee....

Amora: sorry sorry...

She giggled and hugged him tightly and sleep in his embrace...Caden pulled his phone from his pocket and text someone and put it back.. and sleep with his Amor... Soon both are drifted in deep slumber...

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→