Chapter 26

"MY AMOR...."

❤️AMORA❤️

These two words has turned my world upside down...when senior said those words.. my whole body got goosebumps... Why did I got drunk.. I should not have done and behaved like that to him...

When I got inside Raine home...Misha was also there...and they started shooting there questions on me about last night... How I tell them what I did... So I lied that I slept after he took me his home...

But what will I say when I pretend to be his girlfriend... I am sure my besties will kill me saying I hide truth from them... I can't even tell that I am only pretending because senior has threaten me not to tell anyone...

Senior....???

I need to decide what I have to call him.. because I can't call him senior in front of his friend.. what's his name...?? Ohhh... Jacob...yes...

I came back to my home...I can't tell mom also...oh god..I am stuck in this... When I told about the hiking plan to my friends...them look at me suspiciously.. so I told them that senior said that it's because we won the competition... Only than they got convinced...

But still they are asking many questions...so I told them that me and senior are thinking about dating eachother... They both are screaming and shouting in happiness... I wanted to tell that it's fake...but I can't say.. so I let them do whatever they want...

Later I told mom and dad also about this...that me and my friends are going for hiking...I also tell them about senior that he and his friends are also going.. Dad has met senior and his father before...so he has no problem... because he knew they are very nice people... Mom got worried because I never went on hiking before... But I told her that senior is very responsible..he will never let anything happen to me or my friends...

The days passed...and weekend is finally here... I packed some necessary things and clothes in a small bag.. because senior text me that it will 3 days trip... I am very excited but nervous also... because I am going as his girlfriend...I mean fake girlfriend... Oh god this girlfriend word..makes me shiver...

❤️CADEN❤️

Kevin: Caden...man..how could you trap her like that...

"I didn't trap her..I want her to realise her feelings...that's why I did this"

Kevin: but you should not make this fake story...she must be upset and embarrassed...

"But she really kissed me.."

Kevin: (smirked) like you haven't done anything to her...right???

I smirked thinking about that night...our beautiful moment always keep running in my mind...

"leave that topic...and where is Jacob...??"

Jacob: ohh... Caden do you missed me...

Here comes the devil...he returned 3 days before...and I already explained them my plan...they knew how much I am crazy about my Amor...

"I didn't missed you fool... We are going to hiking tomorrow...did you forget.."

Jacob: I did not forget anything.. I have arranged a luxury Caravan also.. because you said there will be 6 people..and a driver also.. because I don't want to anyone to be tired of driving...

Kevin: awesome...after so long we are going to have some fun..

Jacob: with girls...

"Don't you dare to flirt with them...I don't want anyone to feel awkward.."

Kevin: look who is talking... Who trapped an innocent girl in his web...

"shut up..."

Jacob: but seriously caden..why you planned this...Fake girlfriend and this hiking and all...

"She will go as fake girlfriend...but will return as my real Girlfriend....."

Kevin: are you going to propose her...

"why should I tell you...all you both need to do is make her friends busy... So that I can spend some time with her..."

Kevin & Jacob: YES BOSS....

Aaahhh...these fools...I hope they don't spoil my plan... We talked for a while and return to our homes... I pack my stuff and dialed her number...she received after one ring...

"have you done packing..."

Amora: umm...yes senior I packed my things and also told my friends too

"you remember right what you have to do..."

Amora: ye..yes...

"And did you told your friends...??"

Amora: I...I just told them that...that..we are dating eachother..I mean thinking about it...

"Hmmm...no problem I will make it possible"

Amora: sorry...what..?

"I mean...I will cover up your words so they won't bother you..but you have to behave like girlfriend infront of them... I don't want any mistake"

Amora: ok...

"I will come and pick you up in the morning...be ready"

Amora: ok senior...

"senior....??? I told you to decide a name for me that you will call me"

Amora: I..that...

"What....?"

Amora: I thought about it...but what if you don't like

"it depends on how lovely you will say it... Now go to bed...I will see you tomorrow"

We said goodnight to eachother and cut the call... tomorrow there will be a new day of our journey Amor...I promise.. you will come back as mine only...you will realise your feelings also and will accept it also....

And then I will bind you with me forever...that you cannot get chance to leave me ever in your life... I slept thinking about her peacefully...

I woke up at 5 in the morning...and got ready after my doing morning chores...I wore a white t-shirt with black jeans.. I informed my mom that I am leaving and she asked me to take care of myself and others also...I assured her and went to my car taking my bag...

I need to pick Amor first than we will meet others on a decide place and than go in Caravan together... I reached her place and called her that I am here... After sometime I saw her coming out wearing a cute blue jumpsuit...ohh she looking so adorable...

She sat beside me and smiled... ufff...she make my morning more beautiful from her smile...I start driving...

"Are you feeling nervous"

Amora: a little...

"just relax...I will be always with you..."

❤️AMORA❤️

That's the real problem senior...you will always be with me...how I will stop my beating heart to stay calm..which is ready to explode...

Caden: so...what name have you decided....

Should I say it..oh no...I am scared..what if he don't like...huhhh...

Caden: why are you quite.....

"I...I will call you.... C...Cady..."

He applied instant brakes and I jerked on my seat when car stopped suddenly...I was horrified thinking that he got angry...and now he is going to yell at me...I think my hiking will be to heaven.....