Chapter 55

❤️CADEN❤️

Our days are going well and my baby is busy with her friends...yes Misha and Raine are back..and their endless talks.. sometimes I don't understand what actually they have so much to talk like every single minute...

Our wedding date is also fixed which is after a month.. I want it to be soon but because of this international project we have to wait for a month..

Because we have a hectic schedule and I don't want amor to look tired on our best day.. amor and her team finalize the design and I am happy with the project.. Raine and Misha has also joined our company.. and because of that my two fools are grinning like a kid got their favourite candy..

I am happy that we are going to complete our project before time...I guess we have done 70% of work..and in few days it will be completed.. maybe we can preponed the wedding..

Mr. Cooper will be glad with our progress... I went to her cabin and hugged her from back..

Amora: what are doing here...what if someone saw us..

"I don't care..."

Amora: umm..Cady..our work is almost done I think the consignment will be ready in two days..what say...

"that's good...you worked very hard.."

Amora: We all have work hard...

Than Serra entered her cabin after a knock..hmmm I can't have a peaceful time with my amor.. I let them work and came out from her cabin.. Andrew inform me that we have a meeting at a hotel...

So I told Amor to stay in her cabin until I come back.. I don't want her to go anywhere when I was not around.. I left with Andrew and attend the meeting..

My meeting was almost about to end..but I don't know out of nowhere how that witch Vanessa appeared there...

She sat beside my chair ignoring my deadly glare.. the client also look shocked by her daring... because I never let any girl came near me...She leaned forward to me...

"What the hell are you doing here Ms. Gilbert"

Vanessa: ohh come on Caden..we are old friends..

"Wrong...I was never your friend...so get the hell out of here before I THROW YOU OUT...."

She moved backward getting scared and Andrew try to make her leave.. finally she is gone...

When I came back to office I saw a office boy taking back a flower bouquet out.. I stopped him and ask about it... He said that it was for Amor... there is no note on it...

"Did she ask you to take them"

Office boy: yes sir..from 4 days she is sending them out...

Four days...?? She is getting flowers from four days.. I look towards Andrew and he left after understanding what I want him to do...

I reached our floor she was still working...I decided not to disturb her..and I got a call from Andrew...

"whats wrong..?"

Andrew: we have media here..? I think you have to come..

Why media is here...? I went downstairs and saw many reporters and cameraman... guards trying to stop them out... As I reached... Reporters started questioning which I literally not understand...

I raised my hand to make them stop... My cold aura is enough to make them silent without any words.. Andrew came to me..

"What's all this...who called them...what they want..."

Andrew: someone captured your and Ms. Gilbert photograph at the restaurant...and viral it on internet mentioning you both as a couple...

** Mr. Kingston...are you really in relationship with Ms. Vanessa Gilbert..?

** Are you planning to get married??

** How long you are dating her...?

** Is this is the reason she is model of your company..?

One by one the questions were coming my way.. I was getting frustrated now.. Andrew show me the picture on his tablet...where she was leaning towards me..the picture was half because that client was not in it..

"ENOUGH....."

The crowd went silent...I step forward..and stand keeping my hands in pocket...

"firstly...I have no relationship with Ms. Gilbert... Secondly.. I was in a meeting with a client...she came there was just a coincidence...and thirdly... she has signed only 6months contract with my company.. and about my marriage... Yes I am getting married soon.. because I am engaged with love of my life who is my girlfriend from 4 years..."

Reporters: are you really saying the truth or trying to hide your relationship with Ms. Gilbert...?

I was so pissed off here my name linking with that disgusting witch... Andrew gesture me to see behind..I found Amor and others there looking everything...

Reporters: answer us Mr. Kingston...?

I wanted to scream that my Amor is my wife..but I can't because she don't want anyone to know about it.. as I thought to make them all leave from here... I felt a hand wrapped around my arm...

My Amor stand beside me giving me her beautiful smile and that's my cue.. I felt proud that she never let me down whenever I have expecting something from her.. I hugged her by waist tightly...

"Meet Ms. Amora Wills..My fiance and we are getting married very soon.. so I request that don't link my name with any random girl... because it hurt my fiance pride and I WILL NOT TOLERATE IT.. you all get your answers... So leave before I take a legal action against every news channel..."

I left taking her with me...not before saying to Andrew to find who viral the pictures and deal with that person in our style...

In lift..I hugged her tightly...

Amora: it's ok Cady.. don't worry about it...

"I am sorry.. you wanted to keep it as secret but..."

Amora: shh... Cady.. I will never step back in accepting our relationship in front of anyone.. what happened today was not your fault...and I did that because that's necessary.. and I don't have any problem with this..

She is angel and she is mine...

I kissed her hungrily until we reach our floor...when the lift opened I drag her to my cabin and locked the door... I pushed her on the couch and hovered over her and claim her lips again with mine...

We lost in each other...I tasted her mouth and our tongue were fighting eachother...but she gave up and I win it.. I will always be the one who wins.. only I can dominate her in loving her unconditionally.. she is queen of my heart but I am ruling over her...and forever....