Chapter 47

❤️AMORA❤️

Idiot, stupid, scammer.. how..how could he do this... I just run away from his cabin...not before colliding with Kevin outside.. so he is also involved in this...

"You knew this...???"

Kevin: listen Amora...we only knew he is coming here but not about that marriage thing....

"Don't give me your silly excuses..."

I didn't hear anything and went back to my apartment.. I am so angry right now that I can even murder someone... Control amora...you scared of blood how can you murder someone... Yahh right...

I'm crying mess.. we met after so long time..and he did this... He should have apologize to me first... But no... He just came and make me his wife.. I have so many dreams of my wedding...

Ohh...no... What I would say to mom and dad... AAAHHHH CADYYYYYY.... I will not agree with this...no never... My thoughts interrupted by a knock at the door...and guess what the devil is here...

Caden: Amor...baby... Please open the door.. let's talk first.. are you not happy to see me...how can you let your husband stand outside...??

"Go Away...you are not my husband..."

Strange...he is not saying anything.. did he just left.. should I open the door and check...No...he must be waiting for me to open it..so that it take advantage...I will not open the door...let him stay outside...

But I heard a click sound of the knob.. WHAT THE HELL...how he got my keys.. before I could think anything else..he came in..and lock the door again..

"HOW DID YOU GET THE KEYS...?"

Caden: I have my ways sweetheart..

He make himself comfortable on the couch and look at me lovingly... He has no effects of my glares to him.. I so wanted to snatch that smile away from his face..

"Get out from my home..or..."

Caden: OR WHAT...??

"Or...or.. or I will call the cops..."

His eyes turned cold and he came to me in a fast speed..it was so instant that I leaned on the dinner table behind me..I stared him with wide eyes when I notice how much he is pissed off...

Caden: CALL THE COPS.. LET ME SEE..WHO WILL STOP ME TO TAKE MY WIFE WITH ME...

Well..he is right.. as per marriage certificate..now I'm his wife..heyy..wait.. where he will take me with him..??

"I won't go anywhere with you.. NEVERRR...."

I tried to push him but he was much stronger than before.. I could feel his chest become more hard..he must have mascular body now.. Stop your crazy mind amora...what are you thinking...?

I somehow tried to escape but he put me on the table..he dangerously getting close to me and my heart is ready to jump out from my chest...his hot breath fanned my face making me scared enough...

Caden: Don't make me angry Amor...I am bearing your tantrums because I know I am wrong here and you have right to be angry.. so stop being childish and be ready because I am taking you back to home...and like a good girl YOU WILL COME...

"i said I am not...."

He smashed his lips on mine before I could complete anymore...he pushed me and laid me down on the table while hovering over me..