Chapter 36

❤️CADEN❤️

My baby is angry on me.. because I didn't told her about my dad's prank.. after meeting dad...When I took her home...she didn't talk to me...and when I try to coax her but she was so upset..

Amora: why did you do this to me..? Huh..? Atleast you could have told me that your dad knew about me..but no..you also make fool of me.. and I have spoken so much to your dad.. what he will be thinking about me..that I'm a shameless who talk too much without thinking about the other person.. oh god..what have I done.. and this...this is all because of YOU CADYYY....

"Baby I am sorry...but dad said that he wants to meet you..I didn't know he will prank you like this.."

Amora: but you didn't came before.. leave it..I am not going to talk with you anymore...

And she just left from my car and went her home...I was just looking at her going inside...she didn't even came to her balcony for saying bye to me.. I messed up this time...

I came back home..dad was already present and told everything to mom...she was impressed by Amor.. so she asked me to invite her for dinner tomorrow...

I text Amor saying.. mom dad want you to come for dinner tomorrow.. I thought she is still angry so maybe she could deny but to my shock...I got her text in seconds...

Text* { Ok Cady baby...I will surely come tomorrow...ummaahhh }

Wait a minute...this was unexpected... Just few hours ago she was so angry...and now she replied me so romantically....hmmm what are you doing amor...

Next day... When I reached university I found her outside my class.. waiting for me with my coffee... I think my Amor anger is gone.. I went to her and she just gave my coffee go back to her class..

After classes when I came to canteen she was sitting with her friends..so I also sat beside her...she gave me her beautiful smile with a wink... Did she just wink at me..???

No ways...this is not the way she behaves... Her friends gave us some privacy and now only we both are alone..

"What are you planning amor???"

Amora: Me..?? What will I plan..?

"Don't lie baby..I have noticed...from yesterday you are behaving different...so tell me or I have to use my ways.."

Amora: it's nothing Cady.. and anyways..I am coming for the dinner tonight remember...

"Yes..my mom is very excited to see you.. and she is preparing from morning to make it memorable for you"

Amora: ofcource...I also want to make it memorable...for You...

"What you mean..."

Amora: nothing...I am getting late for class...see you tonight...

"I will pick you up..."

Amora: no..I will come by myself...so you just be present to welcome me..byeee

And she left for her class... What does she mean by making it memorable for me... something is going in her mind...but what...

❤️AMORA❤️

His face was worth watching..he was so confused... hahaha.. actually yesterday I was so upset from him.. I know it's not his fault but you all know right he should have told me.. I almost got a heart attack when his dad ask me to leave him.. and how shamelessly I spoke... and Cady thought that the kiss will remove my anger...huhhh dream on...

I tell everything to Raine and Misha..only girls can understand this situation.. but than Raine told me to take revenge for this... Revenge?? How could I take revenge from my Cady..?? Naahh..bad idea...

Raine: oh idiot...I am talking about girlfriend style revenge...

"I don't understand what you mean.."

Misha: can you please explain Raine what you want to say..

Raine: fine...look Amora..I know senior makes you upset...and obviously he is must me knowing that you are angry... So why don't you do something opposite of that...

"What you mean"

Raine: tease him silly...with your beauty.. make him desperate for you...

"WHAAATTT... Are you crazy... He will eat me.."

Raine: hahaha... Amora..tease him when he was unable to react or do anything...

I was lost in thoughts when I got Cady text about dinner invite from his mom.. I told my friends about it...

Raine: that's perfect... Text him back with sweetness... don't show any anger...

I did as she said.. than she explained me what should I do.. well that's a nice idea.. but I am nervous.. I have never behave like that...and Cady...I am scared..he will jump on me like a hungry lion..

No..no... Amora what are you thinking..his parents will be there he won't able to do anything.. yes and when he never stop showing his love..than why should I stay back..

Get ready Cady baby...I will make sure..to make it hard for you... This time I will give you punishment....and for that I want my mom's little help...

❤️CADEN❤️

I came back home and mom ask me about amor..I told her that she will come by herself.. I went to take shower..

Under the shower..I was thinking about Amor..what is she up to.. I am damn sure she is planning something.. I have expected some little fight from her side..but she did nothing...

I trust her she won't do any foolish thing in front of my parents but I need to be careful...

After shower..I got dressed in black shirt and blue jeans... tonight dinner is special.. I will introduce my Amor to my mom as my girlfriend..

My attention diverted to my phone hearing a notification...I checked..it's a text from Amor..

Text* { I will reach in half an hour.. so be ready my love }

Now it's serious...I am damn sure she is up to something... Don't do any reckless thing baby..which makes you regret later...

I went downstairs...and inform mom about her arrival...god she is so excited...

I went to the gate and wait for her...I heard car horns and saw her car coming in my direction... The car stopped in front of me.. I took a step ahead but halt when I saw her coming out from the car... My eyes went wide and jaw dropped...f^ck....

I was not ready for this Amor....!!!!

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→