Chapter 8

❤️AMORA❤️
We all students gathered in designing department.. everyone is waiting for the details about the competition.. our professors were also wanted to test our abilities...
Few in us are like they own this place... specially the social butterfly of university Ms. Vanessa Gilbert... She thinks that only she is knows about the designing and not others...most of the time she criticized others design...huhhh...like it really matters..
Sometimes she also tried to taunt us but me and my friends ignore her... Why should we listen to her when we have professors..She has already declared that she is the winner of the competition..her father is very famous rich man in country...that’s why she is like this...right now she is blabbering about her talent...like we all are dumb...
Soon our professor enter and smiled..he is very humble person always ready to explain whatever we have doubts...one more professor is with him...she teach us about the fabric and it’s manufacturing...
“Everyone is present”
“Yes sir”
“So...as you know today we are explaining the theme and rules of the competition and some other things also but let’s talk about it later...You can see we have arranged few chits in this box and each one of you need to pick one...in each chit the theme is written..that means everyone is going to have different themes...we did this because we don’t want to see the same concept by you all...it will help you to explore your imagination... And also you need to explain the Story behind your design like what inspires you and why you chose this concept of your theme... For example if anyone of you got nature based theme it’s up to you what element you choose in nature but you have to tell what’s your purpose to select it...”
Hmm... that’s interesting..let’s hope it got something unique...we started picking up the chits and I got mine..but professor said not to open it now..and also not to tell other competitors it should be secret.. Professor explain other things about the materials and all...we have to search by ourselves...
Professor was about to continue but stopped by other Professor...they talk something in private and come back again...
“Ok.. students so we have planned something different this time.. you will not get 2 models but only one...”
All of us get confused because we have to design a couple dress...than why only one model...
“Let me clear the confusion.. your model will the opposite gender of yours..means girls will get male models and boys will get the female models... And you yourself are going to be there partner..”
Hell shocking turnover... How this going to happen...I mean we are here to become designers not models..Than one student questioned professor...
“but sir...the model will be professional how we are going to match them”
The professor smiled and answer...
“Well the models are unprofessionals.. they are our university students..so no need to worry..we have students who are ready to volunteer but there is a little twist..”
“What sir”
“You will not choose the model for yourself...but they will..”
Brilliant...what else is left now..we are getting shock after another shock.. now we also don’t have any right to select model for our designs..it’s ok Amora you can do it..
Misha: what are you thinking Amora..?
“this is so unfair.. atleast they should let us select the model..”
Raine: it’s ok..they are also students like us...it’s good to have challenges..
“hmm...you are right... let’s give our best”
We three are talking when professor said...
“Students...your models are here..you can see them behind”
We turned and saw other students of university...but I was shocked like hell when I spotted someone... senior..what is he doing here..is going to be the model..why...is this a dream... someone please wake me up...
But suddenly Vanessa who was just few inches away from me said slowly to one of her friend..
“See... Caden is also here..he must have come for me..I told you he will get attracted to my beauty”
Beauty....??? She is carrying a full makeup store on her face and she is considered herself as beauty...I guess her without makeup look will be better than that..if she give respect to others also than maybe I can too call her as beauty...
But right now senior is in front of me..and my mind is already blasted...
Professor: so I guess you all know eachother..so let’s start pairing.. I think we should start with Caden because he won the trophy and proved himself a great captain...
Caden: thank you sir..
Professor: so whom you want to select as your designer...
Vanessa: it’s not necessary sir.. ofcource he knew who is best here.. thank you so much we will be a great pair...
This girl...why she always think that the world revolves around her only.. professor looked at senior to confirm whether he also willing the same but he denied...and look around like he is searching someone...but who...than he pointed his finger..
Caden: I will select her...
Everyone turned to that direction and.... Nooo...did he just pointed at me...he selected me...my notepad and pen loosen from my grip and landed on the ground with a thud.. this is the biggest shock of my life..

❤️CADEN❤️
Her shocking face is adorable..I think her every expression is beautiful.. she is freeze in her position.. I know she is shocked to see me here and also because I chose her.. I don’t want any other girl to touch me except her.. and by this I will get some time to be with her...
One more reason is there..I don’t want her to touch any other boy...no never... First I was not interested in all this but when the professor explain us the criteria of the competition..
I decided to join in this because I can’t see her walking with someone else... Every one select their designers and we all stand in pairs.. I was standing to closely to her..but I keep a cold face..than the professor ask them to open the chits to find their theme without sharing with others...only two of us should know about this..
I could see she is little nervous..her hands where shaking when she opened the chit and she had a confused face after reading it...
Professor: that’s all..you have one month...to show your talent and also discuss everything with your partner too..and you must keep it confidential..ok students...all the best..
Saying that the professor left...and each pair start moving out for discussion.. but she is still standing there in her own thoughts..why she is not saying anything...so I ask her in my cold tone..
“don’t you want to discuss anything”
She jerked and move few steps away from me..and I hate this distance between us...
Amora: sorry senior..yes will discuss this.. but not now...
“why”
Amora: umm..can we meet later..I mean somewhere else..
I gave her a doubtful look..
Amora: no..no senior.. actually I always draw my designs in different places to get some unique ideas..that’s why.. nothing else.. promise..
I so wanted to smile right now looking at her..I also want to be with her but I can’t say that..
“fine..I will pick you up in the evening from your house...be ready at 4..”
Saying this I left her alone in confusion..I so much want to kiss her..but controlled myself.. and I was eager to meet her
→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→