Chapter 54

❤️CADEN❤️

The moment she step into the room.. my eyes were stuck on her... That Satin cloth was barely covered her legs... I know I'm pushing her to the limit...but I want her to be comfortable with all this things...

I want her get more familiar to my touches.. I walk to her and she was shivering.. I know she is nervous..

She was looking breathtaking stunning right now..that I don't know whether I will able to control myself or not.. when I hugged..I feel her soft cushion blossom against my chest.. this is going to be torture for me...

I picked her up and laid her to the bed..she was avoiding looking at me.. she never saw me shirtless before.. but this body belongs to her only.. I held her wrist and place her palm on my chest...

She looked at me stunned...she tried to take back her hand but I am holding it tightly...

"you don't have to be shy amor.. you have every right on my body...touch it, scratch it, mark it, burn it...do whatever you want...I will never stop you..."

She was shocked to hear me..I kissed her forehead and than cheeks...but I was not satisfied with only kiss.. I sucked her cheeks hard and bite them.. she hissed and moaned at the same time.. encouraging me to keep doing that...

Amora: ahh..it's paining..ohh..cadyy..

"Do you feel only pain..and not pleasure...tell me..?"

She shyly bite her lower lips..but my it's my right to bite her lips..

"DON'T BITE THEM..THEY ARE MINE..."

She stop biting her lips and look little scared..

"Now tell me..you feel the pleasure right..."

She gave me a small nod lowering her eyes..I again start biting and sucking her cheeks...it's already red and I will make sure that they will be red till morning..

After enjoying tasting her cheeks.. I laid beside her resting myself by elbow.. her side view was enough to drive me crazy.. her eyes look at me nervously.. I place my one leg over her legs blocking her to move...

Ignoring her questioning expression..I raised the satin cloth up but she hurriedly stop my hands..I glared her and she removed her hands from my hand hesitantly...

I stop when her navel shows..I start drawing circles from my finger..her breathing became heavy..

"you remember...when you came to my home wearing saree..."

Amora: ye...yes

"This navel  teased me alot that time.. and I decided that I will take my revenge..."

I deeply kissed her navel and suck it so hard than she started moaning...she grabbed my hairs in fist.. I finally completed my promise that I said that day... I showed no mercy and pushed my tongue in her navel..

Her moans turned me on that I hovered over her and massage her blossom over the cloth while nibbling in her ear... I gave a squeeze to it and roughly kneading them both..

Caden: your blossom are mine amor..they are so soft makes me crave for them..I want to taste them now..

Her moans and breath shows that she is totally under my control.. I kissed her passionately and keep my whole weight on her small body.. she tries to match my speed but she can't beat me..

I left her lips to give her chance to breathe..I start kissing her neck and bite her collarbone..I notice a small mole on the centre of her cleavage..I licked it smoothly before giving a kiss on it..