Chapter 29

❤️AMORA❤️

Where is he...?? He just...just fall down in front on my eyes...I can't see him because of these several plants..I am screaming his name but he did not answering me...I was kneeling on the ground and crying...

Did I lost him..?? I can't understand what just happened in a second..I was ready to go down but Kevin came and hold my arms tightly... Why he is not worried about him...now I am more panicked...

"Kevin... please leave my hand...I want to find him..he must be there... please let me goooo"

Kevin: Amora relax...just....

"how can you ask me to relax...what if something happens to him... please go and bring him back please..... Jacob please go please"

All of them were looking down and Kevin was still holding me to not let me go...my friends were also worried...

Misha: why you both are not doing anything... please go and help senior...

Raine: we can't hear his voice though...

They all are only arguing to eachother but my mind and heart was lost.. I just want to see him safe... Oh god please save him... I don't want to lose him please god please...I am praying to God while sobbing hard...

"Why are you crying Amor...??"

We turned when we heard his voice..we all were shocked... except Kevin and Jacob... He was coming to us..I can see some dust and mud on his body.. the moment I saw him..I literally run to him...and hugged him tightly...

He too hugged me rubbed my back to console me...but I am not able to stop my tears.. I thought I lost him..thank you God for saving him.. hearing my sobbing he hug me more tightly..

Caden: hey baby why are you crying..??

Jacob: because you baby thought that you fall down deep and you need help...

Kevin: and we stopped her because she was ready to jump looking for you..

Caden: Amor...baby please stop crying... please..

But I can't hold my emotions... He was trying to calm me..he kissed over my head and pleading to stop crying...

"I... I thought y..you..fall...an..and hurt"

Jacob: Amora...your Cady will never get hurt like this...he is champion in climbing hills..

Kevin: haha...yes...we trained in climbing and Caden was the champion in our batch...that's why we were not worried about him..

Caden: ok now stop talking...you guys move ahead...we are not far from the point... You all go...I will bring Amor with me..

I heard they all went ahead after telling me to stop crying and calm down... blah.blah.blah... I can't describe my feelings which I felt when I saw him falling...

Caden: please stop crying... Are you crying because I came back safely...

I looked at his face in anger...how can he say like that..I am crying and he is assuming that I am crying because he came back...I step back getting away from his embrace and he looked at me in daze...

"You...do..you even know...when I saw you falling what I felt... My heart forgets to beat...I was praying to God that nothing should happen to you and you...you are saying like this...go away...I won't talk with you.."

I yelled at him and turned to walk away...but he pulled me back in his arms tightly...I wriggling but he not let me go..

Caden: don't you think about this..you can't go away from me in this life or any life..I won't think before claiming what's mine....

I noticed his dark gaze on me making me nervous and weak..he carried me in his arms and start walking to the place where our friends went...I held his neck tightly and staring at him...he didn't look at me..

He doesn't understand how scared I was back than.. I hide my face in his neck because my tears are not stopping..he held me more tightly...

Caden: I'm sorry... please don't cry.. I hate tears in your eyes... please..

I just nod against his neck...and controlled my tears..I start feeling dizzy because of crying so I closed my eyes and slept in his arms...

❤️CADEN❤️

She cried for me...her tears are like daggers in my heart.. When I fall...the valley was slippery...than I get a strong hold on a rock..and climb back...when I reached I saw everyone looking down...but she is the one who is crying miserably...

When she saw me...she came running and hugged me tightly...she was scared... scared to loose me.. I felt happy but at the same time hate myself for making her cry like this...

I tried to crack a joke but she got angry and tried to walk away from me...she really think that she can go like this...haha...you can go like this baby..not even in your dreams... I carried her to our destination and she slept in my arms.. my baby is precious to me..I can let her sleep in my arms for entire life...

I promise Amor...I will make it up for you... I will make this night special for you...just wait for few hours than..you will be mine...