Chapter 37

❤️AMORA❤️

My mom helped me in getting ready for the dinner...she asked me why I'm wearing this...I told her that my friend's mom invited me for dinner so I thought to dress something different...

I complete my look with earrings and bracelet and light makeup...I let my hairs open and curled them at the end..and I am ready to blow his mind... I also buy some gifts for them...

I sat in car and went to his home... I am hell nervous right now... I don't know what her mom will think about me...  I am trying to look confident to face them but I am shivering inside...god help me...

I saw him standing at the gate waiting for me...ok Amora...you can do it..this is your chance... My car stop in front of him but before he can open door for me..I came out myself...and guess what..

His expression was exactly as I wanted...his was staring at me from head to toe...hmm so we both are wearing matching colour...nice...

The intensity of his eyes were making holes in my body..calm down Amora.. just do it.. I walk to him..he exhaled a deep breath which I guess he is holding for long...

He was shocked to see me like this..well I am wearing a black saree which he definitely not expected.. I noticed him gritting his teeth...and I just blinked innocently adding fuel on it...

Caden: baby...you... Why you are doing this...why you wear it

"why Cady...am I not looking good"

Caden: good...?? YOU ARE MAKING HARD FOR ME TO CONTROL...

"Well sorry...but I thought your mom will like it...let's go she must be waiting..."

I walk passed by him and intentionally I pulled my hair to one side showing him my back...if I am not wrong he heard his low voice I guess...

Caden: f^ck...Amor...you will kill me...

"umm...Cady let's go..."

He was glaring at me like next second he will eat me... I am so much afraid but not showing on my face...We both walk together and I saw a beautiful lady waiting for us with a smile...his mom is really beautiful...

Caden: mom...here she is...my Amor..

"Hello Aunty... I'm Amora"

Sarah: welcome sweety...you are looking so gorgeous.. wow..such a beautiful saree...are you Indian??

"actually my grandparents were Indian..but they lived here..so I am half Indian.. because of my mom.."

Sarah: nice..I also have some Indian friends too...I will surely like to meet your mom too..

"Ofcource aunty..."

Sarah: call me mom... I am sure my husband already told you calling him dad...

Caden: mom..let her sit..

Sarah: oh... yes...come sit with me.. his father got an important call he will come shortly...

His mom is so sweet...she make me sit comfortably on couch..and order one servant to bring something to drink...I look around..their home is so beautiful.. perfect architecture..

I could feel Cady's eyes on me...I am sitting with his mom and he was sitting beside me...but I was turned to his mom...and gave my back to him...

I saw a mirror on wall in front of me...and I can easily see his reaction...his eyes were roaming on my back...he was trying suppress from touching me...

Soon his father come downstairs...as soon as he saw me...he smiled at me..I greeted him..he was happy to see me...and also request me to teach his wife wearing a saree...he would love to see her like that...hmmm his dad is also romantic...the way aunty blush on his words... explain how much they love each other...

One maid came and told the dinner is served...and her mom ask me to come.. this whole time Cady didn't get any chance to talk to me.. hahaha I hope this continued because I don't want to be alone with him.. Atleast for now..

We sat on dinning table...his parents were in front of us and me and Cady sitting together...just as i sat on my chair and dinner is served... Cady grab my hand tightly under the table... I look at him in horror because the way he is looking at me was dangerous...

What if his parents see this...I pleaded him silently to leave my hand but he tighten his grip... Ok I have no other option...

"cady...can you please pass me that bowl..."

His parents looked at him..he sighed and leave my hand and pass me the bowl..I smile at him.. gaining his glare.. we ate dinner while talking about my parents and studies etc...

After dinner...his mom gave me a house tour...Cady was with us all the time..like he is waiting for a moment to take me away...but I glued with his mom...

Now it's getting late...I need to go back.. Cady was pissed off because he didn't get any time to spend with me..hahaha revenge successful...

I bid goodbye to his parents..they both request me to visit again..I happily promise them... Cady escort me to the gate... driver uncle already came there to take me back..

His face was enough to tell what he is feeling...

"Ok Cady..I will go now..your parents are really sweet"

Caden: and what about me

"what"

Caden: BABYYY.. you did this intentionally right....care to explain why..

"Hmm...well...I was angry so I gave a small punishment..."

Caden: (smirked) are you sure...you will be safe from me..

"Well I did this to tell you never do that again..now bye...and love you"

He just nod giving me a smirk...that's a sign of danger amora...run away now... I step quickly in my car...and wave bye to him... Uffff thank god that was so close... My heart was thumping so much... Finally it's over.. I wanted to tell all this to My friends but let it be tomorrow..

❤️CADEN❤️

I was waiting for her but didn't know she will do something like this.. I saw her in black saree... Damn she was looking hell gorgeous...

She skin was glowing..she hairs are open making her more angelic..the moon is dim in front of her.. I caught a glimpse of her navel through her saree..I am going to suck it hard for sure...

That time I just want to lock her with me in a room so that no one can see her...

Now I understand why she was behaving different with me... Well I guess she is successful in whatever she wants... because I am craving for her more..

Her back was smooth and glowing in front of me..how much I control myself to kiss there.. I am helpless in front of mom and dad... Her curvy waist from behind giving me electrifying sensation in my body.. my desire was on the edge of loosing control...

The way she is showing me her attitude I swear she will regret it soon.. my parents were impressed by her... specially mom... And I am very happy from that...

At dinner she forced me to left her hand...by drawing attention from my parents to me..well played baby...

Mom showed her whole house and I was following them like a lost puppy.. I just want to drag my Amor to one of these room and devour her whole night.. but she tricked me with a perfect plan...she was well aware I won't do anything infront of my parents.. you are wrong baby.. no body can stop me...but because of my mom excitement..I am quiet...

Before going back she told me why she did this.. I can't believe she tease me like this....hahaha you don't know what you called for yourself now.. you just woke up the demon... Let see..will you able to handle this Demon now...

_______________