Chapter 66

❤️AMORA❤️

Raine: are you sure..?

I nod...

Misha: have you finalised already..?

I nod again...

Serra: I am sure it will look gorgeous..

I nod once again...

All four of us were enjoying our time in spa.. and we started our discussion about the wedding arrangements.. everything is going smoothly.. I share my ideas about my wedding gown and they all like it..but they got worried if it will be ready before wedding...

Ofcourse yes...I have already explained everything to the designer.. their bridesmaid dresses also ready.. only 2 days left for my wedding..

Misha gave us a brilliant news about her relationship with Kevin..I am so happy for her...she finally accepted him.. and Raine..I don't know why Jacob not ask her out yet.. I noticed Serra was off from few days so I take her with us..

And Cady.. uff...I can't explain how hard it is now to handle him.. he make me sit in his cabin all the day because after that we have to go our parents home.. he was behaving like a child now.. He also wants to come here along with me.. thank god his friends stop him..

Few hours later we thought about to do something exciting.. like a bachelor's party..

Raine: let's go to the club...

Not again...!! I still not forget what I have to face last time when I went there..a big no...

Serra: don't worry amora.. actually there is a night club..and it's really good..

Misha: we can enjoy at home also..

Raine: oh come on.. and yes we will not dress up like last time..

She requested so much at last I agreed.. we decided we will wear a hoodie and enjoy ourselves... We changed clothes and drove to the club.. well it's not bad actually..

We entered and saw the crowd was not crazy in dance floor.. dim light and music is loud but bearable..not noisy.. we ordered drinks.. non-alcohol.. Cady will kill me for sure if I got drunk again..

We dance for sometime too.. we again sit on the counter and ordered drinks again..when suddenly Misha stands straight from her seat...

"what happened Misha...are you ok..?"

She didn't replied anything we all were looking at her.. don't know what happened to her..She crouched down and wore her hoodie cap hurriedly...

Misha: hide.. they are here..

She pointed us to the direction..and oh my god...what the hell are they doing here.. I saw Cady along with Kevin Jacob and Andrew...

We all hide below the counter.. but Serra was sitting like nothing happens...we pulled her down and all of us hide our faces with hoodie cap..

Oh god please save me from the devil.. we planned to exit from the club.. we lowered our head and walk fastly... They were standing near the exit..and were looking around... luckily they were looking at the other side and we exited the club..

I sighed in relief I am saved finally..

Raine: OH NO...

Misha: what

Raine: I left the car keys inside...

"Oh god..!!"

Serra: wait I will bring it..

"hey are you mad... If you go inside.. devil will surely see you and came to know about us..."

Caden: who is Devil...baby...?

Why...?? Why only I always caught by him...god why you do this with me..am I not a good child of yours...?? My all friends has turned to face him... except me.. what should I do.. should I run away..?? Bad idea..if I caught by him again..the punishment will be more dangerous...

I turned around but my eyes were looking at the ground..right now..they are the most beautiful thing I am watching..soon I saw a pair of shoes near my shoes..

Caden: look at me Amor..

I slowly raised my head but why he is smiling.. is he thinking about the punishment..? why he is scaring me like this..

He suddenly hug me tightly and hide his face in crook of my neck...I stand like a statue only.. what's going on... I look towards my friends and others they all are smiling...

Caden: I missed you so much..

"umm...are..are you not angry..??"

Caden: why baby..when I am the one who planned this..

"Huhhh"

They he explained me that our parents told him that we can't meet eachother till wedding day..but he can't stay without seeing me...so he told Raine to bring us here.. I glared at Raine.. who was smiling innocently.. I look at Misha and Serra also..they both are also involve in this..Misha hide behind Kevin..

Kevin: don't scare my snow-white.. It's your Cady plan..

Caden: you guys enjoy I am taking my amor for some time..

He carried me in his arms and took me to the nearest park..he sat on the bench and make me sit on his lap.. he stare at me for some minutes...

"why are you looking at me like this..? Is there something on my face..?"

Caden: you are glowing..

"Wait for the wedding..I will glow more.."

Caden: (sighed) than I take you away after the wedding.. I think we will not able to attend the reception if I can't control..

I hit his chest lightly and he laughed..

"you become shameless.."

He nibbled and kissed my earlobe making me weak...

"just wait baby..till wedding..than I will tell you how shameless I can be..for you.."

I look towards him in horror.. his words send chills all over my body.. he has control himself alot.. but now..I don't think I will get any mercy from him..

"hehehe.. don't try to..to scare me.. heehee"

Caden: I am not joking baby... you have already saw a trailer of my devil...after our marriage..I will show you the real show..

He didn't wait for a second and kissed me very deeply..full of love..with the way he was biting my lips telling me his impatience.. we stayed there in eachother arms for a while..later went back to our home after our friends came back...