Chapter 86

❤️SERRA AND ANDREW❤️

Serra took a bath after coming back from the restaurant.. she knew there must be something important that's why all males went together..
She thought to make coffee and wait for Andrew.. she played her favourite song which she always sang for Andrew when they were together..

{ ❤️Love Story By Taylor Swift❤️ }

Andrew came back from Caden's home after dropping doctor...when he walked inside and found Serra immersed in making coffee for herself while singing the song..

She didn't notice that Andrew was behind her.. admiring her singing the song... He remembers how she always sings this song only around him.. whenever her friends requests her to sing..she always refused...
Serra turned and saw Andrew..she stopped singing and than get another cup of coffee for him.. she handed him his cup and walk past to him and sat on the couch...
Andrew joined him and took a sip of coffee..

Andrew: Amora..she saw Caden's rare side...

Serra: WHAAAT... H..how.. but she went home like us..

Andrew: don't know.. but she got fainted after that..

Serra: oh.. my god..is she alright now..??

Andrew: yes.. doctor checked her..she is fine..I am coming from their home.. hope Caden will able to deal with this.. she looked frightened..

Serra: (sighed) she will be fine.. she loves him alot.. she will gave him chance to explain.. I'm sure..

Andrew: how can you be so sure..?

Serra: their love was pure and strong.. it can't be break like this.. they have accepted each other flaws and flaunts..

Andrew eyes searching for her emotions when she is speaking about Caden and Amora.. does she also feels the same for their relationship also..

Andrew: and what about us..?

Serra: what you mean..?

Andrew: Seri.. won't you give me another chance.. I know it's not easy to forget but for our future..

Serra didn't say anything and got up to keep the cup in the sink.. Andrew exhaled knowing that she is not willing to talk about them anymore..
He felt it's wrong to force her to be in relationship.. if she wants to end this..he is ready but.. he was not able to do it.. he felt like he again lost her..
Serra came out and walking towards their bedroom when she saw him holding his head in hands..

Serra: what are doing there.. go and get fresh.. I won't let you sleep on bed in these clothes..

Andrew look at her with wide eyes.. did she really said that..

Andrew: wh.. what did you said..?

Serra: I know you heard already.. Don't waste time..let's sleep..

Andrew: you..you mean.. me and you..on same bed.. together...

Serra: so..where does husband and wife sleep..?

She walk fast and entered the room.. Andrew immediately get inside the room when she just lay down on bed.. he went to bathroom and took his bath and came out..
She covered herself with quilt turning the other side.. she acts like sleeping but in real she was nervous inside..
Andrew lay beside her and get inside the quilt hugging her from behind.. she felt goosebumps all over her body.. his hot breath touch her neck..he was too close..
She jerked when he insert his cold hand inside her top and touch her smooth tummy..her breathing gets heavier..

Serra: wh..what a..are you..d.. doing..?

Andrew: nothing just holding my wife in my arms..

Serra: y..you must be ti..tired..go to sleep now..

Instead of saying anything..he kissed her back of neck making her gasped loudly.. she abruptly turned to scold him but he captured her lips in his...
He kissed her passionately holding her tight in arms..she tried to push him but he didn't move..he deepen the kiss melting her in his love.. he get parted with her and saw her closing her eyes..

Andrew: thank you Seri..I will not leave this chance now..

{{ Mature Content 18+ Don't read further if you are not comfortable }}

He again start kissing her and this time Serra also kissed him back..he smiled between their kiss.. her hands moved to his neck and hair pulling him more
Andrew slowly unbottoned her top and throw it away..he also take out his shirt without breaking the kiss..

He left her lips and attack on her neck and collarbone.. she hissed when he bite her many times.. he put his hand behind her and open her bra.. his hands travel below and remove her shorts and last piece of cloth making her naked..
He moved away and take time to admire her beauty..she turned her face in shyness.. Andrew hovered over her and nibbled in her ears..

Andrew: you look more beautiful than before Seri.. I love you..

Serra look in his eyes.. found her lost love again..this time she don't want to stay quiet..

Serra: I..I love you too Ad..

Andrew smile widely and kissed her again until they both become breathless.. he kissed her hard nip*** and suck it hard and pinched the other nip*** making her scream..
He placed wet kisses all over her smooth skin and left hickeys as a reminder for his cravings for all these years..

He parted her legs and torture her v*gina with his tongue and finger together.. she moaned louder and louder everytime he sucked hard..
He removed his boxer after she c*mmed vigorously..her whole body trembled catching her breath..
He positioned himself hovering over her..

Andrew: it will hurt so be ready..??

She just nod because she was tired to say anything..

Andrew: hold me tight..it will pain scratch me if you want..

He start pushing himself inside her..she felt her body tearing apart and screamed.. Andrew placed his lips on her to distract her..he pushed harder and get inside her.. she take short breaths.. Andrew kissed her forehead and wipe her tears.. and stayed without moving until she relax..

Andrew: shh..it's ok..just bear it for sometime..Seri..

After minutes...Serra patted slowly on his shoulder and he get her signal.. he start moving slowly...she hissed in pain but than start moaning in pleasure.. when Andrew feels her muscles relax.. he start thrusting fast...

Serra: ahhh...ad...

Andrew: yes Seri.. you love me right..?

Serra: y...yes..

Andrew: than let me show you how much I love you..

Saying this he thrust deep in her groaning loudly.. Serra trembling in pleasure build inside her.. she was close.. Andrew also feels the same and thrust more faster..
Both drawn in ecstasy and came c*mmed together...she felt his hot fluid inside her.. Andrew falls over her and hugged her tightly..
He looked at her and kissed her forehead..

Andrew: finally.. we have our first time Seri.. it was amazing..

She hide her face in his chest and hugged him tightly.. Andrew was happy to get his love back.. Serra got her lost love again..

The two lonely heart finally got their love back...