Chapter 56

❤️AMORA❤️

Caden: I have a another meeting... After that we will leave...ok baby...

"Sure...I will wait..."

Cady left for a meeting after we shared a breathtaking kiss.. I drank a glass of water kept on his table.. the smile which I have on my face disappeared after he is gone..

I picked up my phone to call Serra.. she picked it up instantly...

Serra: yes amora...

"Serra... please find out is Ms. Gilbert still in photoshoot.."

Serra: just a moment... ummm... Yes she is in 6th floor right now...

I walk out from his cabin and went to the lift and pressed the 6th floor button...

When I reached she was posing seductively towards the camera.. I cleared my throat to grab their attention..

When she saw me she makes a "not interested" face at me.. "BITCH".. I wished I could say it louder..

"Ms. Gilbert can I have your 5mins please.. I want to talk about your costume.."

Vanessa: whatever...

She waved her hand and walk to the green room and I followed her... I closed the door behind me when she sat on the chair like a queen..

Vanessa: actually I know what you want to say.. you must have got a heart break looking me very close with him on the picture.. maybe he cleared every thing to media..but you know right.. rumours always gets more attention than reality.. who knows maybe he actually start lik.........

PAAAAAA..... <SLAP>

A pin drop silence was in the room right now.. I just slapped on her face without any hesitation... This is the first time I did something like this...well it's quite satisfying... and she deserved it...

I jumped and sat on the slab.. she was shocked and touched her cheek which is now red... I put my leg over another and stare at her with a smirk...

"Vanessa.. I have no personal grudge against you.. but if you try to create mess in my life... I will not spare you.. specially Caden..he is my life.. it's your luck that you got a chance to sit beside him for few minutes.. but if you dare to touch him..even a single strand of hair.. I promise I will cut that pretty hand of yours... The stunt you did today.. his name gets highlighted.. I would be happy if its about his success or achievement... But it's with you..which I hate.. so make sure to stay away from my fiancé... Bye... And you can go home now, your shoot is finish for today..."

She was bewildered without any words to say.. I walk out and told the team to pack up as Ms. Gilbert is not feeling well..

I came back to the cabin and wait for Cady.. he came back after 20 mins.. he smiled and gave me a peck on my lips.. and we left happily to our home..

Butler served us dinner after we came downstairs getting fresh.. we both were eating silently until he broke it..

Caden: I'm impressed what you did in that green room...

I stop chewing food in mouth and looked at him..he has a playful smirk on his face..damn how I forget nothing is hidden from him.. I suggested myself not look him at the moment and drink water to behave normal..

Caden: it's ok.. actually if you not than I have to do something about her...and yes I won't be satisfied with a slap only..

"I didn't want to...but she was saying rubbish and I just can't control myself that time.. I'm sorry"

But actually I am not sorry... really...!!

Caden: Amor...even if you killed anyone I won't be mad at all..

"no way..I am not that cruel... That slap...it's just happened..."

He resumed eating and so do I.. but didn't expected him to raise the other topic..

Caden: who is sending you flowers these days...?

Aisshhh...got caught... I sighed and leaned back on my chair..

"i don't know Cady.. there is no name.."

Caden: are you sure....?

"well.. there is always a note in it..like meet you soon, I impatient to see you, you are gorgeous...blah blah blah..."

Caden: any guesses...who it could be..?

"i don't know.."

Caden: the shop from the flowers sent..also don't know anything.. they gets a call and they delivered the flowers.. the call was always done by some phone booth.. but I will find out who is it..

"it's fine Cady...it's just a flower..."

A loud bang on the table make me flinched badly..he was angry and looking at me with his red eyes...

Caden: NO ONE HAS THAT RIGHT AMOR.. I WILL MAKE SURE THAT HE WILL CURSED HIMSELF FOR SENDING YOU FLOWERS WITH THOSE CHEAP NOTES..

"ca..Cady.."

He abruptly rise from his seat and marched to his study... I hope this flower matter end soon.. don't know what he will do to that person..

I don't understand who knows about me and sending it to me.. god..just clear this matter soon... because today's note was still not forgotten by me....which is more like threat..

[ YOU WILL NOT ABLE TO SAVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP ]