Chapter 92

❤️CADEN❤️

I woke up in the morning.. my Amor snuggling more in my arms because of disturbing sunlight.. I kissed her forehead and covered her naked body..

I went on extreme level yesterday night.. but I can't control myself.. she was looking breathtaking.. there are many hickeys on her neck and shoulder.. my beautiful artwork..

I kissed them all before moving out from the bed.. I ordered some breakfast and went to take bath..

She must be very tired so I didn't wake her up that time.. I went out from the room and saw Jacob on the couch..

"What are you doing here...?"

Jacob: nothing I just came out..to give her some space to change.. oh yes.. I ordered clothes for everyone.. take yours and Amora..

"great.."

Jacob: dude..did you show any mercy on her..?

"what you mean?"

Jacob: well..that red mark on your neck telling me what you must have done to her..

I smirked back at his comment because it's true.. I didn't show any mercy on her...and went back taking clothes with me.. she was in deep sleep..but I need to wake her up.. I prepared a hot bath for her and came to her.. I caressed her face and kiss her cheeks...

"wake up baby.."

Amora: umm...cadyyy let me sleeeep...

Haaa...she is so tired.. I rubbed her back to comfort her but she held me tight in her arms..

"come ok baby..our friends are waiting outside for breakfast..do you want to show them how much tired you got by me..."

She slowly open her eyes and gave a stern look.. what did I do now..?

Amora: it's all because of you..

"how...?"

Amora: like you don't know.. you didn't let me sleep whole night..my whole body is paining because of you.. I can't even feel my legs right now..

"sorry Amor..but my desire for you increasing every day.. now..let's gave you a hot bath..."

I carried her to bathroom and put her in bathtub.. she hissed when hot water touch her body she felt relax after sometime...

I take her out after she feel fine.. I make her wear comfortable clothes.. and carried her to the dinning area.. because she can't walk properly..

She was still not properly responding.. Kevin and Jacob were sitting with Misha and Raine serving breakfast.. while I walk near them I saw Andrew also coming with Serra in his arms..

I narrowed my eyes at him when he gave me a knowing smirk.. we know how was our night.. Misha and Raine looked at us when we sat on the chair with our wifes on lap...

Misha: are you both all right..what happened you look.. tired...?

Amor sighed and leaned her head on my chest.. I chuckled because she can't even tell her anything..I kissed over her hair..

Kevin: you should be glad that you are not married yet..

Raine: means..?

Jacob: means..if you were married..your condition also same like them..

Misha cough and drank water after realising what we are actually talking about.. Jacob and Kevin start laughing looking at their shocking faces..

But I focused on feeding my Amor..she was very hungry and ate whatever I gave her..

"We should leave after breakfast.. after two days is launch event..we need to make proper arrangements.."

They all nods..and we all left to our respective homes.. and I can't explain how much I got scold by amor.. she was so embarrassed in front of everyone..
And guess what she said me at the time to night when we are about to sleep..

Amora: YOU.. CADEN KINGSTON.. will sleep in the guest room..

"WHAAAAT"

Amora: now this is your punishment... You will sleep in guest room and you are prohibited to touch me for a week..

"Babyyy amor..this is too much.."

Amora: I don't care.. don't forget what you did to me.. it's your turn to be punished.. now..get out from my room..

"But babyy.."

Amora: OUT....

I sighed and leave the room and went to my study do read few remaining files.. after 2hours... I thought to check whether she slept or not..

I slowly opened the door and she is sleeping like a baby on her stomach..I covered the quilt on her while kissing her forehead..

I went towards the door and locked it..and turned again to her and smirked while thinking about her.. I lay down beside her and pulled her carefully towards me..

She was in sleep so she won't be able to know about it... She is my life how can I stay away from her..I guess little cheating is allowed..

Getting feeling of my body she snuggle more when I held her tight.. and sleep like that...

Next morning she started throwing tantrums when she found herself in my embrace during waking up..

I patiently heard her because I love her annoying face.. she look super cute in anger..

Like this a week passed.. our company launch the new designs and yes we won.. Amor and everyone work very hard for this..and I am blessed to have them as my family..