Chapter 63

It's been three days now... Amora was spending her time with her parents and Caden also.. but he always pick her up to work and also drop her back...

He missed her so much that he stick with her all the time in the company.. now after completing the work they are all set for going back..

Caden was driving and amora was lost in thoughts...he held her hand in his while the other hand is on steering wheel..

Caden: are you stressed baby??

Amora: no..but I am confused..

Caden: for what..?

Amora: my wedding dress.. you know right my mom is indian..so she wants to see me in something different not the usual white gown she even ask me to wear indian wedding dress.. and dad was try to make her understand that I must wear gown... now I don't know what to do..

Caden: baby it's a small matter..

Amora: No...it's not... A wedding dress is the most important thing in the whole wedding...

Caden: really...?? Than what about the groom and bride..are they not important...

Amora: cadyyy... ofcourse they are important.. but without wedding dress how you will know..who is bride and groom...

Caden: hahaha...amor..your mom just want to fulfill her dreams of her daughter's wedding..and I know..you will find a way..

Amora: umm... actually there is one more thing...

Caden: tell me..

Amora: my friends were saying I should cut my hairs short...

Caden stopped the car abruptly on the side and look at her angrily.. Amora smile innocently to him..

Caden: DON'T YOU DARE TO CUT THEM.. I LOVE YOUR HAIRS... I LOVE THE WAY THEY SWING AT YOUR BACK WHEN YOU WALK.. I LOVE IT WHEN I REMOVED THEM FROM YOUR FACE EVERY MORNING TO LOOK AT YOU.. I LOVE TO SEE THEM DISTURBING YOU WHEN YOU WORK BECAUSE ONLY I HAVE THE RIGHT TO TUG THEM BACK.. I LOVE THE FRAGRANCE OF YOUR HAIRS BECAUSE IT MAKES ME CALM.. IF YOU CUT THEM I WILL BE SUPER MAD AT YOU..

Amora laugh loudly at his outburst..she knows how much he loves her long hairs but never thought about all this.. she cupped his face in her small hands and peck on his lips..

Amora: I know Cady.. and I have already told them that I will not cut my hairs.. because you like them long..

Caden: Good... Listen amor..do whatever you want but don't cut your hairs atleast.. do you understand...??

Amora: I promise.. I will never cut them short..

Caden start driving again and drop her home and take his breathtaking kiss from her before leaving...

Amora walk inside and saw her parents were still discussing about the wedding dress... she feels tired and moved to her room and got into shower.. while showering she was thinking about how to make both of her parents happy.. and.. an idea came through her mind..

Amora: ohh yes...it will be perfect...!!! I need to take my friends tomorrow with me..

During the same day...in the morning..

Raine: wait Jacob were are you taking me with you...??

Jacob: we have to check on the venue preparation..and i need you...

Raine: WHAAAT

Jacob: I need you....to see if amora will be happy with it or not...so please come..

Raine: atleast you should have told me earlier..I am in my comfy clothes..

Jacob: you look good..and we have so much work so it's better to be in comfy clothes...

Jacob held Raine's hand tightly and bring her to the venue.. the wedding is going to be huge so the decoration were already started.. Raine gasped at the venue..

Raine: oh my god..it's so beautiful..

Jacob: do you really like it..?

Raine: ofcourse.. I can't believe this.. it's perfect..amora will love it too...

Jacob was only looking at her awestruck beautiful face..at night also she is shining brightly.. he ask her about each and every detail.. he already decided everything but he wants to keep her near him so he intentionally kept her busy in work with him..

Together they went to select cake for them and came back to venue and discuss arrangements of guest sitting place, dinning place, stage decoration etc etc..

They spend their whole day like this..at night.. Jacob saw her sleeping in the car while he was driving back home.. he decided something and changed the route and brought her to his home..and carried her to his bedroom..

After laying her on the bed he covered her with quilt...she is looking beautiful in sleep..

Jacob: soon..I will make you mine...

He kissed her forehead and left the room to let her sleep peacefully...

Same day...in the morning...

Misha was busy in making breakfast..she took a leave today.. because she was not feeling well and having a light fever..

Luckily there is no work so it was easy to take leave..her maid was also not came so she decided to cook for herself.. she will take rest for the whole day..so that she can help amora for the wedding..

After having breakfast..she was watching TV to kill the time.. she thought to make something for lunch.. while a door bell break her chain of thoughts...

Misha: who came now..urghh...??

She stood up from her place and walk to open the door.. her eyes went wide looking at the person...who was grinning ear to ear at her..

Misha: why are you here...????

Kevin: For wedding snow-white...!!!

Misha: WHAT........?????