Chapter 91

❤️RAINE AND JACOB❤️

While Caden takes away Amora on his shoulder. Raine looked at Jacob who was ready to kill her... She gave him a nervous smile when he came near her...

Jacob: let's talk..in private...

He held her arm tightly pulling her in the direction of the other room... They enter the room. Jacob noticed she still holding the glass..

He grabbed her glass and gulped down the wine in one go.. and looked at her head to toe in the room light.. his piercing gaze gave her a chill in her spine.. she walked to the bed and sat down quietly like a statue.

Jacob intensely gazing how sexy she was looking at that moment..but the scene where they were praising some other guy's body came into his mind...

He starts removing his upper clothes one after another.. Raine looking at him from the corner of her eyes..and almost going insane in thinking what is trying to do...

Standing only in his trousers he came in front of her..this was not the first he was shirtless..but every time Raine turned red looking at him.
She diverts her eyes to the other side of the room.

Jacob: what...? Is my body not enough to impress you...?

Raine: what are you saying...? We were not praising anyone...just watching movies.

Jacob bent towards her making her lean back slowly... the tension between them made this situation intimidating...she took a long breath without making eye contact...

Raine: please...wear... wear your shirt...

Jacob: why... can't we have some fun here...

Raine: No...I mean...look I get it you are angry but I am sorry ok...

Jacob: I am not angry at you

Raine: than...

Jacob: you look so hot that I can't control it till the wedding...let's do it a night..

Raine jumped away from him making a safe distance between them. Jacob smirked at her and took a step near her...

Raine: are you mad or what...look you.. you promised.

Jacob: I am ready to break it.

Raine: no way...

Jacob: Why baby...come on...I promise I will be gentle.

Raine: I...I..no.. stay away there...

Jacob tried to grab her but she ran inside the bathroom and locked herself... Jacob controls his laughter..and knocks at the door...

Jacob: Hey... Don't play around..come out. I am dying to have you baby...

Raine: you. pervert...go away...I will not come out...

Jacob laughed and lay on the bed..he loved to tease her like this.. they knew not to cross their limits before the wedding.. only he knew how many times he controlled his desires... But he loved to play around her...and she always got afraid...

She still not came out and he became worried 30mins already passed... He knocked again but she didn't answer.. he got the spare keys to the door from the drawer and opened it.. he was afraid if she was fine or not...

But to his surprise, she fell asleep in the bathtub.. he shook his head finding her sleeping like a baby..she also changed her outfit and wore a bathrobe..very well done.

Jacob: silly girl.. she took me seriously.. well, I was also not sure if I could control myself tonight or not...

He brought her out from the bathroom carrying her in his arms and lay her down on the bed.. he joined her and pulled her to him and covered the quilt over them...