Chapter 57

❤️CADEN❤️

I got to know what my amor did with that witch... actually she didn't know the whole building is under surveillance.. so when Andrew inform me that she left my cabin and going to the photoshoot..

I switched on the camera of that floor and saw her going to the green room.. so I start looking why amor was going to do.. but I got shocked when I saw her slapping that witch... Damn it was hard..

If I had not seen it from my own eyes I wouldn't believe it...that my Amor can slap anyone... She is very sweet and give respect to everyone..

And the way she gave warning..I loved it.. but I'm sure she bluffing about cutting her hands...she is afraid of blood she can't do that...but I can..Haha

She behaved normally when I came back like she stayed in my cabin all the time.. it's fine if she did this again but she did not told me about the flowers and keep it secret from me..

I felt angry about it.. there must be something which she is not telling me.. and who is calling his death by sending flowers to my Amor... I swear I will kill him when I catch him..

I was frustrated so I left the dinner table and went to my study.. I don't want to yell at her.. it's about her safety to tell me if she suspect any unwanted things...

After an hour..she came inside my study peeking her head..

Amora: Cadyyyyyyy....

Here we go...she knows very well how to melt my heart.. but I ignored her honey coated voice..and glued my eyes on the laptop.. don't fall for her trap... don't fall...no...no

She came running to me like a rabbit and jumped on my lap and sat facing to me... blinking her eyes cutely..she first peck on my lips and hugged me tightly... Sighed..haaa... I melted down...

I leaned and wrapped my arms around her...we sat like that for sometime until I realised she actually fell asleep.. I lift her up in that position and walk to our room..

Laying her on bed..I also joined beside her..she is peace my world.. I have to be more careful.. I will ask Andrew and Serra..if someone sent anything even a small piece of paper..it should be first delivered to me..not her...

Next Day.....

We were busy in our work when I got a call that Mr. Cooper wants to meet me..I ask Andrew to take him to the conference room and I will be there..

I ask amor to join me there..and we went together with holding eachother.. totally ignoring staff we entered the conference room..and greets Mr. Cooper...

"Tell me Mr. Cooper why you wanted to meet us very urgently... There is still 2 weeks left..."

Mr. Cooper: ofcourse young man...and I'm overwhelmed by the progress.. actually I came because my new partner is finally here.. I told you that because of some work he wasn't came that time.. I wanted to introduce him with you all...after all his money is also invested in this project...

"that will be good...we can finally able to meet him..but where is he.."

Mr. Cooper: he must be on his way....

After few times, the door was opened by a man standing in his own glory..we all turned towards him..but Amor and Serra had a shocked face and looking at each other like they are talking through their eyes...