Chapter 70

❤️CADEN❤️

So finally my Amor is now with me.. after the tiring day I carried her out of the hall.. I make her sit in car and went to the driving seat and drive away from everyone..

Amora: what if our parents got worried about us..

"Baby..I told you na.. my parents know about it so not worry.. you are tired and I want to sleep peacefully.. I don't like watching you taking stress.."

She grabbed my arm and placed her head on my shoulder..I kissed her forehead and continued driving.. when I reached to our home..I saw she is already sleeping.. I carefully move her head and make her sit properly..

I came out from the car and again carried her to our home.. a guard opened a door for us and than I closed it back.. I make sure to not create any kind of sound to wake her up..

I carefully put her down on the bed..and she curled herself like a ball..I moved to the closet and bring her night suit.. sorry baby but you need to wake up now..

"baby... amor..wake up.. change your clothes first.. please"

Amora: ummm...cad..yyy let me sleeep

"ok..so I will change your clothes ok..you continue your sleep..."

Hearing my words she sat on the bed..her half closed eyes and pouted lips take away my breath.. I kissed her lips..and took a wet tissue and remove the makeup from her face.. she did not stop me just sat quietly with closed eyes..

"now change your clothes.. should I help you with the zip.."

She nods and I sat behind her.. I removed her hair to one side..and zip down of the dress..her smooth back came in front of my eyes.. No stop yourself caden..she is tired.. control yourself...

I switched off the lights and room become dark..only the moonlight coming from the window.. which is enough to make me crazy.. I pushed down the sleeves and turned my head in other direction so that she can undress herself and wear clothes...But for me it's torture..

"DO IT QUICKLY.."

I came out from the room and took deep breaths.. damn this is so frustrating now.. I waited for 30 mins outside the room.. what if she is still changing..than I don't know my devil will overpower me..

When I went inside she has changed and slept again..i sighed in relief.. I also took bath and change clothes and laid beside her..

I turned her towards me..she is looking so tired..but when I hugged her I felt like a wall between us.. urghhhh.. I removed my t-shirt and start unbuttoning her top..and open it from front..

I laid above her but putting half of my body over her small body..now it's perfect.. I hide my face in crook of her neck and gave wet kisses there..she moaned lightly and her hands automatically circled around my neck..I hugged her more tightly..

Take rest baby because than I won't let you rest once I have you..I promise I will punish you for making me wait for long..but I will never hurt you amor.. I continued kissing her neck and than drifted to sleep...

 I continued kissing her neck and than drifted to sleep