Chapter 95

Two days later..

Amora was eagerly waiting for Caden.. he is returning today.. and tomorrow is their anniversary..

For the last two days she has been secretly planning a big surprise for him.. she can't wait to reveal the news to him.. but she also doesn't want to spoil the surprise...

Soon the car sound heard by her..and she rushed towards the door.. Caden walked inside and was welcomed by the koala hug from her.. he grabbed her tightly in his arms and buried his head in the crook of her neck... Taking a deep breath of her fragrance...

Caden: I missed you so much...

Amora: I miss you too....

He pulled his face back and stared at her face.. she smiled brightly and kissed him on the lips.. he was getting aroused by her but she sensed his desperation and moved away quickly...

She can't afford to get into some physical exercise with him.. you know what it means.. to remove the chances of getting involved..she changed his attention...

Amora: go and get fresh... I will arrange the lunch...

Caden: are you sure baby.. don't you think we both should...

Amora: I am hungryyy... I didn't eat breakfast properly... please...

A white lie... She has eaten her breakfast in full enjoyment...but to divert his mind she has to lie.. because Caden never let his Amor go on a diet..

Caden: ok amor...I will be back in minutes...then I will feed my baby with my own hands...

He went upstairs to their room..and amora sighed in relief..and met the shocking gaze of a maid who heard her saying she didn't eat breakfast properly...when only she witnessed how much she ate leaving nothing on the table..

Amora gave her guilty chuckle before walking past her.. the maid left kitchen and then the Mansion when her working hours ended...

Amora waits on the table humming a random song.. Caden came downstairs and sat on his chair.. amora excitedly sat on his lap..

Caden: my amor is so happy today.. what's the reason...?

Amora: two reasons.. first you are back and second tomorrow is our anniversary.... yes....

Caden chuckled at her.. she was so excited..he couldn't stop but admire her..he fed her properly and Amora did the same.. she missed him a lot..

Caden: my baby Amor... what do you want for our anniversary...?

Amora: hmmm... Well...I don't know...but I don't want anything. I have you.. that's enough..

Caden: than what will you gift me..?

Amora: it's a secret.. you always give me surprises. it's my time now...

Caden: ok.. I would love to see it then...

They finished their lunch.. and went to the room because Caden wanted to sleep peacefully with her in his arms.. he hardly got any sleep without her.

He held Amora in his embrace and slept instantly hiding his face in her blossoms... Amora keeps running her fingers through his hair... He went into deep sleep getting relaxed...

Amora also fell into slumber.. but before she could see a beautiful dream of being a mother.. her eyes shot open and she hurriedly rushed to the bathroom getting nauseous.

Caden too woke up getting a jerk and frowned..but watching her lean on the sink throwing up...he ran towards her..

He gets very worried for her.. her face becomes pale with red eyes...

Caden: amor..are you ok..wait let me call the doctor...

DOCTOR....??? OH NO...!!!

Amora: WAIT...

Caden watched her the way she screamed at him.. she realised what she had done and tried to cover up quickly before the secret was revealed...

Amora: I am fine Cady..

Caden: fine..?? Baby how can you be fine..look at yourself.. you were thrown out so badly and you look so weak.. first sit here..

He carried her out from the bathroom washed her face..and made her sit on the bed carefully...he touched her forehead and neck to feel a fever.. thankfully it was not..

Caden: are you feeling any pain? I will call the doctor...

Amora held his hand tightly..and made him sit beside her.

Amora: I am perfectly fine. I.. I just ate too much ice cream last night... It's because of that only.

Caden: Baby are you sure.. least let the doctor check you.

Amora: really..now come sleep here... I also want to sleep now..

Caden didn't waste any time taking her in his arms and laying down.. he kissed her forehead twice.. and rubbed her back.

Amora liked the warmth from his body and snuggled more.. she thanked God a hundred times..

Amora: oh god please only for a few hours.. let it be secret only.. I want to be the one to share this news with him.. please, please...

Whereas Caden was extremely worried after watching her so weak.. he was very careful about her health...and didn't want to compromise with it..

They woke up in the evening.. amora felt herself in the air...she opened her eyes and saw Caden taking her towards the car...

Amora: wh...where are you taking me..?

Caden: hospital.. I can't take any risk..

OH..NO...!!

Now what she should do.. amora tried to stop him but he became deaf.. driver opened the car door for them.. but before Caden could put her inside the car... another car entered through the gate...

They both look towards it.. and like God heard her prayers.. Caden parents came to meet him...amora smiled at Sarah and jumped out of his grip...

She hugged Sarah and whispered slowly in her ears for help.

Amora: Mom.. please help me..he watched me vomiting and now wants to take me to the hospital... Stop him otherwise my surprise will be ruined...

Sarah patted her back and smiled warmly to Caden...

Sarah: are you both going somewhere..?

Caden: Mom..she is not well.. I was taking her for a checkup.

Amora: I'm alright..

Caden: YOU ARE NOT...

Herman: ENOUGH...!! Let's get inside first...

They went inside.. Sarah tells her through her eyes not to worry.. amora nods and quickly sits beside her..

Sarah: Caden..when she is saying..she is fine why are you forcing her..

Caden: but mom her health...

Sarah: she's fine caden..you are overreacting. it's normal.. people get sick sometimes.. but taking proper rest they get fine... So no more discussion..

Amora: see...I told you I am fine..

Amora went kitchen to prepare snacks and drinks for them.. they chatted for sometime..and discuss many things.. amora insist them to have dinner together...

They can't say no and agreed.. they enjoyed time together.. and thankfully amora did not feel nauseous again.. if she does...Caden would have arranged the whole hospital in their home....