Chapter 82

The next few days everyone were working like machines.. they prepare everything from the beginning.. it was stressful for all but they still keep doing their work..

Caden makes sure to let his amor take proper rest after work.. he was impressed by everyone efforts..

Amora along with her friends discuss the new designs and works on it...they finally able to complete the work before the event..

Serra and Andrew also getting married this weekend..so they are happy they could enjoy the time together..

The wedding was held in a church as per Serra’s demand.. she was getting ready in a room with the help of amora and others..

Amora: you looking amazing..

Serra: thanks..

Amora: Serra..why are you looking dull.. tell me... What’s bothering you..?

Serra: I’m scared..if he again...i don't want anything to repeat..

Amora: no.. Andrew loves you Serra.. and he is already guilty.. atleast give him a chance.. and you also love him..

Serra lowered her head.. her heart and mind are messed up.. she love him but the way he left her alone last time stopping her to trust him again..

Soon they call the bride to start the ceremony.. his father eyes lighted to see his daughter and take her towards the Aisle..

Andrew was impatiently looking at the entrance..he is waiting for this moment..he still can’t believe that he is getting married to her..

Caden Kevin and Jacob were looking at his desperation..

Kevin: I think he is going to faint in excitement..

Jacob: yeah..I also think that..

Caden: oh.. really.. than why don’t you both get married to experience it..

They both look at the girls who are busy in talking with elders.. soon the door got open and Serra entered with her father... Andrew got speechless..

He helped her in getting on the stage and held her hand tightly.. Serra still didn’t look at him while he can’t moved his eyes from her..

Serra: you still have time to back out..

Andrew: I’m not a fool to repeat the same mistake..

The priest came forward and start the ceremony.. Serra closed her eyes recalling the past..

Priest: do you take Serra Waltz as your lawfully wedded wife..?

Andrew: I DO..

Priest: do you take Andrew Nelson as your lawfully wedded husband..?

Serra was silent.. Andrew’s heart start beating fast... Every one was waiting for Serra’s response..

Serra: I...I DO...

The hall filled with clapping sound.. Andrew release a breath he was holding for long.. she finally opened her eyes and look at him..he was smiling ear to ear..

Priest announced them as husband and wife and ask Andrew to kiss the bride..

Andrew without wasting anytime kissed Serra.. declaring that she is now his wife.. his Seri..

Amora was happy that Serra is ready to give him a chance..they all walk out from the church and have a lunch together in the garden area which is only for the family members..

Serra was little nervous but she is delighted to see everyone happy especially her parents.. Andrew feed her with his own hands which she can’t refuse because her parents are adoring at them...

After lunch..they were ready to leave.. Serra was walking slowly when her heel entangled with her dress and was about to fall but Andrew hold her carefully..

Both of their parents got worried and look at her attentively... Amora was confused the way they are reacting..she was noticing from the beginning how they are looking after Serra all day.

Mrs. Waltz: honey..you should be careful.. the baby might got hurt.. don’t walk lazily...

BABY....!!??

All the girls said together.. Serra also don’t understand what does her mom means.. she was getting scold like she is pregnant...

Wait a second..!!!

Serra turns to Andrew who was smiling nervously and look towards Caden for help.. amora understand what was the great plan and glare at Caden who was scratching his neck avoiding her eyes..

Jacob: let’s go..we are getting late...

Jacob and Kevin hurriedly make everyone sit in their respective cars.. Caden also took amora with her who is ready to shoot him but not forget Serra who was at the edge of blast on Andrew..

Luckily they are going to Andrew house..and they can talk in private..

In car...

“CADYYYY... HOW CAN YOU SUGGEST HIM TO LIE.. ARE YOU GONE MAD...”

“Baby..calm down.. we will talk at home relax I will tell you everything..ok please”

“urghhhhh.... Oh Serra.... She will be upset...”

“Andrew will handle her...”

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Serra was quiet all the way to her new home.. Andrew was driving..he can sense the temper of his wife is going to explode soon..

Getting inside their new home.. Serra pulled out her heels and throw it on Andrew..he dodged it on time or else his head was perfect target..

“YOU IDIOT... HOW DARE YOU LIE TO MY PARENTS.. TELL ME WHAT DID YOU TOLD THEM..”

“S..serii. listen...it’s.. just... I only said that you might be pregnant with m..my child...”

She gasped and now understand why her parents easily convinced by him..

“You deceive my parents...i will kill you..and how can I get pregnant..when nothing happens between us..”

“Than...why don’t we make it true babyy...”

“aaa...you are dead now..”

Andrew run for his life in the room..Serra was ready to kill him.. how can he lie about her being pregnant..

“Seri..I said that we are not sure about it.. really...”

“BUT YOU STILL LIED... COME HERE I WILL KILL YOU FOR SURE....”