Chapter 19

❤️AMORA❤️

My heartbeat is running like a mad horse right now... senior is already standing over my head...he have asked me about my dress, concept, etc like thousand times... A crime suspect also haven't gone through thousand questions...

But thank god...he finally agreed to me...and waited till competition.. I already feel that he is angry by his grumpy cold look... I explain everything to makeup artist and she started her work... Than I gave senior his dress and accessories...and he just nodded... Haaa... Can you believe this...he just gave me a nod....

I decided to ignore his anger and move other side of the partition...I have stole glances on him...he was so furious looking at the partition...I so wanted to laugh...but dare not to do anything... What if senior gets angry...and he ripped my body into two...

⟨ Author: Amora..he actually wanted to ripped that partition...not you dear... ⟩

Let's hope his anger fades away later...as his makeup done he walked to the changing room and came out after changing...I cannot see him..but I know he is standing near the partition... The makeup artist start doing my make up...

After sometime..a volunteer knocked and open the door...

Volunteer: ok guys I am here to explain the routine of the program... So both partners will not enter together on the stage.. I mean you will enter but from different sides.. girls will be from the left side and boys will be from the right side.. and yes whenever a new pair will come on the stage..the lights were dim...so be careful.. understood?? The event is going to start in 30mins...get ready fast...

We both understand and agreed to him.. after he left.. senior got a phone call...

Caden: it's important call..I will meet you backstage ok...

"ok senior.."

Senior went out of the room and now I am alone with my makeup artist...she did my light makeup with a thin eyeliner..my eye lashes are long already so there is no need for extension..

She make a beautiful messy bun of my hair and secure it properly with pins... I wore my dress careful and she helped me with it..she said the dress is looking very beautiful...well I hope everyone likes it... specially senior..

I wear my accessories and she did a last touch up on my face..and applied a brick red shade lipstick...I look myself in the mirror..no doubt the dress in exactly what I had imagined but I am little nervous.. relax Amora you can do it.. but it's not only about me.. senior is also connected with this...god help me...

I got a text from senior that the program is about to start because the special guests already arrived...and he is at the backstage with other boys..

Alright Amora...this is your chance... I take a final look of me in the mirror.. and walk out of the room.. I could hear the voice of our chairman giving a welcoming speech on mic..

I slowly went to the side were other girl are standing...I searched for Raine and Misha...where are these idiots...here I am dying in stress..but see there is no sign of them...and yes it's little dark here...

Finally I got them at the corner...both are looking very beautiful and the dresses are just wow..they both saw me with wide eyes..

Raine: oh my gosh... Amora...you look so pretty...

"Really...well thanks"

Misha: ofcource dear...wow..I like this dress so much...but why you looking so stressed...this is not the first time you designed