Chapter 83

Kevin and Jacob were laughing loudly inside Caden’s cabin.. when they heard that Serra throw out Andrew from the room and slept alone..

Caden as usual busy in his work..but had a little smile on his face when Andrew told them what happened to him last night..

Kevin: I knew it..Serra will definitely take revenge on you..hahaha...

Andrew: haha very funny.. I tried to explain her..but she got so angry that... Leave it.. you both will not understand until you got married...

Caden: that’s true.. why don’t you both also get married...

Jacob: well I am ready...

Kevin: and I am ready from three years..

Caden: than go ahead.. why you both are waiting..

Kevin: well..we thought about asking them after this event..

Caden: yes event.. Andrew did you get any clue about that fashion show..who was the designer or anything...

Andrew: not yet..but I will surely find it soon..

They all get drown in their work...whereas girls are working hard with the new designs..they keep everything confidential so that no other person able to see anything...

Completing the work of the day..they all are very tired so Caden thought to take dinner with everyone.. they left together for the restaurant and enjoy the time..

Just than Andrew gets a call and he went away to attend it.. he came back and said something to Caden in his ears.. Caden’s face changed into hard...

Caden: Amor..you and others go back home..we all have some work..we will come later..

Amora: but Cady.. what’s so urgent..it’s getting late now..

Caden: there is a foreign client who wants to meet us.. he had early flight that’s why.. so you all go in the car.. we will take one car only..ok

Amora nodded but she felt little strange.. who is the foreign client which she didn’t know.. after making sure all the girls went back home..

Caden Andrew Kevin and Jacob left together in one car.. there is no expression in their.. they reached to the secret place..the guards bowed in front of them and opened the gates..

They went inside and saw a man unconscious laying on the floor.. He is Odin from the production department.. he is the man who sold the designs to some random company for money...he even tried to do the same thing again..but on correct time Andrew’s men caught him red handed..

Caden: wake him up..

Guard throw water on him..the man woke up abruptly and look around the strange place.. his blood gets cold to see Caden standing and looking at him dangerously...

Caden: so you are the one..who cheat us..

Odin: it’s..it’s a misunderstanding.. I did nothing sir..t..trust me..

Caden: huhh.. don’t worry we have enough proofs against you.. well..if we give him to police.. what will be the punishment..

Kevin: nearly 5years..

Caden: ohhh..but it’s only to cheat to our company...what about the hardworks our people done and moreover my wife and her friends.. you should get a better punishment..

Odin: no..no..sir please.. I will resign and leave this country..I..I won’t show my face..sir please... Spare me this time..

Caden: there is no way to avoid my punishment..

He took a hunter from his guard hand and start wiping Odin.. he was screaming and crying but Caden was furious on him.. how dare he cheated his company..

Odin’s body become red from blood oozing out..he again become unconscious.. this time they throw hot water over his wiped body..

Caden was not able to control his anger when he came to know that he has leaked few information to their rivals.. no one ever dared to do something like this..he is surely wanted to die..

Caden pulled a knife and cutted his wrist several times.. others also didn’t understand why Caden was behaving different so suddenly.. Kevin tried to stop him but he didn’t listen to them..

Caden: you deserve only one punishment and that is only DEATH...

Odin’s body getting weak from excess blood loss..his vision was getting blurry. The blood was dripping blood in Caden’s hand..

They all are trying to calm Caden but he is not ready to stop..he raised in hand to stab knife at him..but a dropping sound stopped his hand motion..

He turned back to look..his dark eyes showing cruelty.. everyone turn their gazes to the door.. Caden eyes got shocked to see that person..

Amora was standing at the door with wide eyes.. she was holding the door for supporting herself..her phone dropped on the ground which took their attention..

Caden: am..amo..r

Her eyes landed on his hand holding the bloody knife.. she stumbled back and fainted.. Caden runs to her and pulled her on his lap..

Caden: am..amor wake up.. baby.. Andrew.. Andrew.. call the doctor at home..I am taking her..

He left running taking her in his arms.. Andrew also followed them..

Jacob: this is what we never wanted..

Kevin: Amora saw him like this..how she will react now..?

Jacob: Don’t know man.. I just hope nothing bad happened between them.. she is Caden’s life.. if she start hating him..

Kevin: no..no.. don’t say like that.. she loves him..just..just think positive..

Both of them are tensed for Amora.. she witnessed the cruelness of Caden.. if someone else has told her about this..she would not believed but watching him with her own eyes.. she never thought to see Caden like this in her worst nightmare..

The last time she saw him fighting with Michael in university...she thought it’s just because of jealousy he behaved.. but the cruelty in front of her shook her heart to the core..