Chapter 16

❤️CADEN❤️

Large Burger...??? How can she compare her hand with food... I tried to suppress my smiling...she is so unbelievable... I know she is foodie but did she do that always... comparing everything with food... Maybe she also look at me like I am food...well I don't mind if she eat me...

She was feeling so much pain and her eyes were moist because of it..I wiped away her tears...I can't see my baby cry..

It's a relief that it just a sprain..but she has to give her hand some rest and not work..she try to protest but my one glare and she is shut... doctor put some ointment on her wrist and bandage it..

She could feel more pain during night so doctor suggested injection for pain relief...but when she heard it...she screamed and denied instantly to take injection...

Amora: NO WAYYYY...I won't take any injection..I will bear the pain...

Doctor: but if you move during your sleep...you will feel pain dear...so it's better you take injection to avoid any pain..

Amora: no..no..I hate injection... Senior you tell her please...I don't want any injection..pleaseee....

(Sighed) "can't she take medicine instead of injection"

Doctor: I would suggest injection will be more effective...than medicine..

What should I do now..my Amor don't want to take injection...but it's for good otherwise she will have more pain..

"See..it will be fine.. you don't have to afraid.. it's just an injection... that's it.."

Amora: please senior..how can you be so cruel to me..are you trying to take revenge on me

"What...no..why I will take revenge on you.. I am here with you..you won't feel any pain really... Don't you trust me"

She sadly pout and nodded..I told doctor to give her injection.. doctor took her arm and clean the surface...she squint her eyes tightly and bite her lips..

I know she is afraid from injection..so I embrace her in my arms and hide her face in my chest keeping my hand behind her head..her other hand grab my shirt tightly.. when doctor injects her she hissed quietly..I tightened my grip on her..

After it's done I looked at her face..a tear scroll down her cheeks which I removed quickly..I lightly pinch her cheeks...in this state also she is look so cute...

I helped her getting off from bed..she did not say anything to me.. coming out from the infirmary..she just walking looking down holding her injured hand.. the students were already gone..only staff must be here but in cabin..

"Why are you sad"

Amora: because you force me to get injection

"I would not have forced you if it's not necessary.."

Amora: but it hurt...

"It's better than the pain you felt at night..so stop crying..and don't you dare to do any work...get it"

I ordered her and she said ok..I know she won't go against it...But someone came to ruin my moment with her..

Kevin: hey buddy..so you are here...I searched for you everywhere... Ohhh...so you are with her..

He looked at Amor..who was also looking at him confusedly... Kevin gave his slying smile to her and me...I know what he is thinking...yes he knows about her...

"Why are you here"

Kevin: wait a sec... Hi... I am Kevin.. Caden's best friend...and you??

Amora: (smile) hi..I am Amora..his junior..

Kevin: great...heyy..what happened to your hand..

Amora: I slipped from the stairs...

"OR... pushed from the stairs...??"

She looked at me first but than divert her eyes to the ground...

Amora: I said I slipped

I moved closer to her...

"so what I saw was my imagination??"

Amora: (sighed) sorry..but it's fine..not serious..and she always like this..so it's better to ignore her.. I have no issues with her...

"huhh.. being polite is good but it does not mean you neglect them who trying to harm you..."

Amora: but senior... what will I get if I do something to her also.. there will be no difference between us than.. and I am fine...

I want to scold her but Kevin stopped me..

Kevin: I think you should go home and take rest.. do you have car or we can drop you..

Amora: thanks but my driver uncle must be waiting for me...so it's ok..I should go now...bye.. bye senior...

"Make sure you won't do any work or I will tie your hands..."

I told her angrily...she got little scared and moved back...later she promised she won't work and walk to the gate...

Me and Kevin looking at her going away...

"Vanessa Gilbert...make sure she won't able to walk for a month so that she can't participate in the competition"

Kevin: leave it to me... Let's go..I want to discuss about our project...

I left with him..we both were working on a project for our construction company...we spent all day talking about it..I came back home at dinner time...we ate dinner and I moved back to my room and took a shower...

After shower I thought about my Amor..I want to know she is feeling any pain... should I call her or text her...what will I ask...

I unlock my phone and scroll to her name.. "My Amor"... And write a text to her...

Me* are you feeling any pain

My Amor* no senior.. I'm fine now..the swelling is also reducing...thank you..

Me* did you do any work??

My Amor* No..my mom scold me for being careless..she didn't let me do anything..

Me* that's good...

Later I don't know what to say next to her..I got another text from her...

My Amor* thank you senior for helping me..

Me* don't say thanks...but you should be careful..

My Amor* hmm...ok senior good night...my mom ask me to sleep now..

Me* ok.. good night..

Her mom is there for her so I don't have to worry much..but she is stubborn also.. I am sure she will definitely try to do something... because she cannot sit quietly at one place...

I sighed and close my eyes to sleep..but my phone beeps and I saw a text from Kevin...

[ She is hospitalised and got a plaster on her left leg...which will not be removed for a month or two...]

Perfect...she must know what happened when you try to harm my Amor... she belongs to me and nobody has right to touch her... except ME.....