Chapter 52

The days were going well... Amora and Caden were working but whenever Caden felt lonely he called Amora to his cabin and stayed with her like glue.. they both lunch together.. shared ideas and discussed business decisions...

Amora always goes to meet her parents and spends time with them..but comes back at night because she knows Caden will not be able to sleep peacefully without her.. another reason is she doesn't want him to take sleeping pills again...

She came to know that he had a bad habit of taking sleeping pills for 3 years... but when he slept beside her he didn't take them.. and she got angry with him also.. and ordered him if he ever took them she would not talk to him...

❤️CADEN❤️

My baby is so sweet...that day she went to her parents..she missed them a lot...but I was sad that I had to sleep alone... I dropped her at her parent's home...and I came back to our home... I did some work in my study.. after some time butler came to inform me that dinner was ready..

I dismissed him from work..and again started working.. after an hour I went downstairs and ate my dinner.. without my Amor this place feels so lonely... But I can't stop her from meeting her parents. I just hope that our wedding date is finalised soon...

So I went back to my room when I noticed that it was time to sleep.. and I had no other choice but to take sleeping pills. I opened a side drawer and took the bottle...I was just ready to gulp down that pill in my mouth...when the door burst open revealing my happy Amor...

But when her eyes travel down to my hands her expression was damn angry..she marched towards me and snatch the bottle and that pill and went bathroom to flush them.

It took a while to regain myself from the shock..it happened so suddenly and fast I did not get the chance to react at all...she came back to the room and I saw her teary eyes.

I immediately pulled her in a hug and coaxed her...

Amora: why..why you are taking that pill...I told you not to do that...I am angry.

"Ohh..I am sorry baby.. please.. I was not able to sleep without you that's why... please amor baby"

Amora: if you ever took that pill again. I will never talk to you again.

I kissed her forehead and promised her..she went to change into nightwear..and came to bed..but she was still in a grumpy mood... So to light her mood..I kissed her whole face and she giggled at my action.

Then I hugged her tightly and found her asleep after some time... She came back for me from her parent's home. I am really lucky.

From that day she visited her parent's home but came back at night..just for me...

Recently our company got a new project and also there is an upcoming event where many fashion companies will present their collection. And only one company will get the best collection award of the year.

I called Amor to my cabin along with our Andrew and Serra.. when talking about both of them.. something was going on.. they both most of the time arguing about something... everything... But I saw how Andrew stole glances at her. I guess the next one is in line...

We all were discussing when Jacob came into my cabin.. he was looking exhausted.. and frankly speaking, we all were a little tired...so he asked to take a break and ordered some refreshments for us...

Jacob: dude...I am so tired. I need a vacation...

"You are not allowed.. we have two projects and we need to complete them..."