Chapter 17

❤️AMORA❤️

This Vanessa...hughhh...she is such a devil...how can she push me like that...what if something big happened...thank god my bones are safe otherwise...no.. Amora..think positive...

But senior..how can he force me to have injection... I don't like it.. I am afraid of injection but his words make me do it..when he hugged me..I felt safe.. I also met his friend.. what's his name..yes Kevin...he is nice person..

I wanted to work on my dress but senior has threaten me to not do any work..hmm...fine than if I can't work..than I get the things which I ordered for us..they supposed to give us tomorrow.. I will go with driver uncle he will help me carrying those things..

When I came home..my mom got worried seeing my hand.. I tell her it's just a sprain nothing else..and you won't believe she starts yelling at me..that I walk carelessly..and never pay attention of my surroundings..etc etc....but she loves me too...so she prepared my favourite meal..

Dad also got shocked to see me..and before he also start panicking I told him what I said to mom... I don't want to lie but they will be worried if they came to know that I was troubled by someone...

I throw myself on bed as soon as I entered my room...I just wanted to sleep but I get a text on my phone..I surprised to see it's from senior.. he asked me about my injury if I am in pain or not...did he really care for me..?? I replied him and we texted for sometime than my mom came to check on me..and scold me to sleep..I ended my conversation with him...

I slept peacefully after that... because of that stupid injection I am not feeling any pain..but still...I hate INJECTION....But I am happy that he was with me all the time...

Next morning...

I wake up when the sun rays hit my face through the windows.. I pulled myself out from the bed and went to the bathroom and done my morning chores... I ate by breakfast and inform driver uncle that we will go to the mall after some time..

I get ready to go to the mall and tell mom that I'm leaving for the mall.. when we reached, I ask driver uncle to come along.. we entered the shop where I have ordered the customized accessories for us.. the sales girl bring them to me.. I checked each and every piece and it's just perfect just the way I want...

Driver uncle helped me in carrying those items and I told him to drop me to the studio... I took the accessories in my studio... I know I can't work but that doesn't mean I can't stay in my studio also...

I'm looking at senior dress.. I think I'm missing him.. the university is closed for a week that means I would not get a chance to give him his coffee... I closed my eyes and start thinking about him..

"What is he doing right now??"

Caden: you can ask me directly...

I jerked when I heard his voice..I turned to look and he was standing at the door.. am I dreaming?? Or he is really here..?? He came near and sat on the chair next to me... I was just staring at him.. he arch his eyebrows and gave "what" kind of look...

God knows what came in my mind that I raised my hand and poked his cheeks with my finger...oh no...he is real...my eyes wide open after realising it's not my illusion...I pulled my hand back abruptly... he chuckled at me...

"Senior...you here??"

Caden: because I knew that you will not just sit like a normal person..