Chapter 75

❤️RAINE & JACOB❤️

Jacob was so enthusiastic to go on a date with Raine, he just can't believe that she really accepted his feelings but the way she tricked him..he will surely gave her lesson..

The next day.. they all were busy.. Raine is as usual in designing department.. as Amora has already gone for her honeymoon.. the work was handled by them..

Misha: Raine.. I will go and get the last year records..so that we can introduce them something new..

Raine: yaa.. it's a nice idea..

Misha went to the record room..so Raine decided to get a break until Misha returned.. she went towards the coffee machine..and make a coffee for herself..

She didn't realised that she is not longer alone in the room.. she turned and found Jacob stood close to her..she stumbled getting shocked by him.. he is looking handsome as always..

He put his hand on the table on either sides of her..caging her.. she leaned back a little..

Jacob: well I came to inform you that I will take you on a date tonight..so be ready at 7...

Raine: hmm...o..ok..

Jacob: good...and yes wear something nice..but make sure.. that you won't try something stupid to make me angry.. I hope you understand firecracker...

Raine has a amazing sense of dressing..that's why she always look extraordinary when she showed her talent.. but it also attracts many men attentions to her..which Jacob hate to the core..

But Raine love the way he shows his discomfort and tease him more..so she understood what he actually want to say..

Raine: fine..I won't do anything

Jacob took the coffee mug from her hand and peck her cheeks and left.. her cheeks feels hot.. they always tease and joke around..but this is new between them.. meanwhile Misha also came back...and saw her standing lost in her thoughts...

Misha: hey Raine.. what are doing..?? Come on...

Raine: huhhh..yah..yes I came for coffee..you go first..

Misha entered the room and Raine looked at the corner where Jacob was standing sipping the coffee..and winked at her...she immediately followed Misha in room.. without turning back..

Jacob: she can blush too..!!

Both of them engrossed in their work.. Raine left the company an hour before because she need to prepare for her very first date.. she hurriedly came back her home and took a bath.. she did some skincare to look fresh and remove the tiredness from her face..

She go through her closet to find a perfect dress.. this time she don't want to anger him.. she select a black top and pink skirt..

Raine: yes..this will look nice...

She changed her dress and applied a little make-up..and let her hair opened.. a door bell makes her alert and she went to open it.. Jacob was standing out there wearing a white shirt and trousers...

Jacob look at her head to toe..he is happy to see what she's wearing..but still enough to grab unwanted attention because she looks beautiful..

Jacob: shall we?

Raine: ye..yes..

She grabbed her purse and went out locking her door behind.. they both walked to the car.. suddenly Jacob turned making her halt abruptly..

Raine: what happened..?

Jacob: nothing..you are looking gorgeous...

He kissed her cheeks which turned red due to shyness..he smiled looking his effect on her.. he open the car door and she hop in lowering her head..